Transformers E-war: Army of Metal

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:55 am

Just then a stealth jet arrived and flew over sidewinder and burnout. After this first passover it made a u-turn and started to lock onto the two Autobots, missles priming. So long Autobots He thought before firing four high impact missiles.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:26 am

"ugh, not another annoying PEST!" snarled Roadrage as panels opened up along the SUV's sides, a barrage of 8 missiles bursting from within, screeching towards the Decepticon jet from all sides...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 pm

The single alternator revealed its self on the right side of the pick up's hood, firing plasma into the missiles, detonating them before they could hit...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:37 pm

Not like I couldn't expect that, thought Strafe. Strafe activated an EMP burst to short out the autobot missles and made a banking left turn to get more altitude as to rain down a hail of fire down on the enemy.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Burnout swerved into a nearby alley, mirrors on either side of the vehicle breaking off as he did, moving out of the line of fire before returning to the street Sidewinder and Roadrage were on as he left the alley. "Oh great...as if this thing didn't look bad enough." he grunted, still speeding down the road, sirens blaring...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:13 pm

"Breakaway, we need some air assistance over here" Sidewinder messaged before speeding down the road. If anyone could bring down the Decepticon, another jet was the best choice. For now, Overcast was the target...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:43 pm

"Finally....now to get out of here" hissed Overcast, the Decepticon's tires screeching loudly as he shot off down the road away from the Autobots, a long suspension bridge seperating them...

Roadrage swerved sideways out of the gunfire as another volley of missiles screeched into the air, the combined approach speed of missiles and Decepticon such that there was no time to use the EMP, 4 missiles crashing into the aircraft's nose as Roadrage continued down the street, massive engines roaring loudly, an explosion suddenly going off 2 blocks down to their right...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 am

The missles exploded and twisted the air current in the middle of the turn forcing Strafe to transform out of the turn and crash on a building's roof. "Not the most graceful landing but at least the roof held", muttered Strafe as he got back up. "You want to play autobots, ok but don't feel sorry for yourselves afterward," yelled the decipticon as he formed his Magnetic Accelerator and fired a shot right into Roadrage sending him flying due to the power of the metal slug being fired at the speed of an eye blink. "Now for you two," thought Strafe as he formed his gatling gun on his right arm and targeting the other two.
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:03 am

Two missiles suddenly slammed into Strafe, enveloping him in a large explosion, as Breakaway screeched overhead. "You rang?" the Autobot said, turning around to make another pass on the Decepticon...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:02 am

A flare was shot from the police car's roof, arching toward the decepticon, further disorienting it, allowing for the AutoBots to get a larger head start between them and the airborne cybertonian...
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:34 pm

the Tahoe's tires screeched loudly as Roadrage regained control, a mild dent in the back of the vehicle, the armour having been thick enough there to prevent any dangerous hits. another Explosion went off further away, a startlingly powerful rumble taking hold of the area as a building collapsed, ungulfing the entire block around it in a cloud of dust...it seemed the Decepticon was having a field day further in the city...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:26 am

As the smoke cleared and the flare dissappated, the form of a large black decipticon reappeared. "Okay Breakaway lets hold you to your name AND BREAK AWAY SOME METAL," roared Strafe who went into jet mode and hit the after burners on a direct collision coarse with the Autobot. At the last minute before impact Strafe transformed again and pulled out one of his wing cleavers ramming into Breakaway with his shoulder, he then grabbed hold of the autobot and readied his cleaver to tear a good bit out of him.
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:40 am

Breakaway's wings shimmered and released a wave of intense heat, like the one Overcast had suffered earlier. The force of the wave was enough to knock Strafe off of him and send the Decepticon tumbling to the ground below, armor glowing white with the sheer heat. Transforming, Breakaway landed on the skyscraper Strafe was previously on, saying, "You three, get the other Decepticon. I can handle this one myself."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:51 am

Strafe's armor hadn't cooled in time and he hit the ground knowing that transforming would have intense internal damage happen which could have compromised sensitive internal systems. "Zzzzzt.... oooooohhhhh that diddn't feel any better than *spark* what could have happened had I transformed", mumbled Strafe as he got back on his feet, leaving behind a smal crater in the cement. BANG, BANG, BANG went his Mag Accelerater as he wildly fired at Breakaway before he transformed, streaking around and behind the skyscraper before Breakaway decided to return fire.
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:12 am

Breakaway backed away from the edge of the roof, letting the gunfire whistle past him or slam against the side of the building. He extended his Fusion Beam Rifle, patiently waiting for Strafe to pop out from cover again...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:24 am

Sidewinder screeched down the streets, having long left the fight area, some what confident that Breakaway, also a flying robot, would have a good chance of beating the Decepticon jet. Following the explosions, Sidewinder was catching up to Overcast, constantly scanning the areas for any bombs that the foolish Decepticons may have planted. They were like calling cards for its position that both him, Roadrage and Burnout and the human law enforcement...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:57 am

another explosion went off, engulfing the lower floors of an apartment block in flames...

Eying the two speeding Autobots in the distance, a sinister hissing chuckle eminated from Overcast. "Time for some fireworks" hissed the Decepticon, before turning his back on the city. the vehicle disappeared into the chaos under cover of the smoke and flames being blown across the river that seperated him from the Autobots, driving away, as the bridge it had used to get from where the Autobots were, to his position, blew up in a plume of flames and smoke, almost the entire bridge being blown up spectacularly, lumps of metal and concrete being sent flying, as more explosions went off further down the street in a different direction to the bridge....if that didn't lose them, nothing would...not that the near non-existent possibility of them finding out which way he'd gone would be of any use...by the time they'd got around that hole he'd be long gone...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:27 am

Bullets rattled the fleeing Decepticon's form, as well as the ground around him, two military helicopters swerving overhead, having been launched from a base near the edge of the city in an attempt to cut off its escape, having been alerted to the bridges' destruction rather then the decoys, being closer to it, the previous reports of the Decepticon's disguise allowing them to attack without question. The human military continued to communicate about the Decepticons' whereabouts, quickly sending word to the AutoBots of what the helicopters had now engaged, the helicopters using advanced sensors to keep track of the Decepticon through the smoke...
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 am

"Ugh...annoying humans" hissed Overcast, before proceeding to use evasive maneuvers, moving within the buildings in an effort to lose them...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Sidewinder swerved down the streets, smoke coating his tires as he stormed onto an alternative path along side the river the bridge spanned, heading to another bridge some distance down. Reaching the bridge, the Autobot sped across it, intending to intercept the Decepticon before it bombs yet another area...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard