Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:43 am

(OOC: Last post for tonight...)

Clair watched as the Haunter launched the Shadow Ball at the Tyrannitar. Hmm... perhaps there's a reason why he's usnig an attack that don't do much to a T-tar... Clair though to herself...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:14 am

When Christie finally reached home, she sighed and glared at her Rapidash. "Ok, we're back where we started. You happy?" Meanwhile, Rapidash just nickered, and nudged Christine once more. It was as if he was laughing at his trainer. "Yeah, nice. Thanks for that," she retorted. "You stay out here; I'll go inside and pack up." She took out a key from her pocket and fumbled with the lock for two minutes before getting it open.

The house was already lit, and an aroma of eggs and bacon came from the kitchen. Christie closed her eyes and took in the scent. Mmm, that smells good. Mom is a wonderful cook! She walked from the living room to the kitchen, where she saw her mom concentrating on the food. "Hello mom," greeted Christie with a smile, and gave her mother a quick kiss on the cheek before checking the refrigerator. There, she found six bottles of water left and some sandwich meat, as well as bread, and other condiments necessary for sandwich making. She took out three bottles of water, the meat, the bread, two apples, the mustard, and the mayonnaise.

"Hello Christie...where are you headed today," her mother inquired as she watched her daughter.

"Oh, nothing really. I'm just going to make a few sandwiches and head out," replied Christie nonchalantly as she took out six slices of bread, some slices of turkey, slices of ham, and slices of salami. She was fully focused on making her three sandwiches. There goes the turkey, ham, and salami...now the mustard and mayo.

"Off to look for pokemon?"

"Hm, what was that mom? Oh, well I'm not interested in catching any yet."

"I think it's time you ought to catch something. You had that Rapidash for almost five years now...ever since he was a Ponyta." Her mother crossed her arms.

Christine rolled her eyes. There goes advice giving mode. "So? I'm happy with my Rapidash. We're a team. He was the first pokemon I had." It was true; she was attached to her fire-horse pokemon. "We do fine together. Plus, I'll just wait 'til the right pokemon comes along." She concentrated on her mayo and mustard spread, being careful to spread it exactly right on each top piece. When she was done, she wrapped her individual sandwiches up and cleaned up her mess.

Her mother shrugged at Christie's reply. "Ok Christie, whatever you say." She went back to making the eggs and bacon. "Have a good day."

"You too mom," said Christie as she put everything in her pack and headed out the door. She found her Rapidash grazing on the grass. "Let's go, Rapidash. You know, sometimes I just don't understand my mother. I'm perfectly happy with having just you by my side."

Rapidash tilted his head as he listened to his trainer and let out a questioning whicker. He certainly wouldn't mind if his trainer had more pokemon.

"I just want to wait until the right one comes along," she answered calmly as she walked south.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 am

Reynold reached the top of the hill, panting. "That was some walk..not that you'd know Adnous" He said with sarcasm to the Bulbasaur, who acted as though he didnt hear. "You wanna know the good part of it?" Reynold asked as he got back on the bike, a breeze blowing through, which rustled the grass covered Earth. "I dont have to peddle here!" He yelled as he forced the bike down the steep incline, Adnous raising his head as his trainer did so, eyes widening as the bike hurdled down, Reynolds having a blast as it sped down and then up another incline, slowing as it neared the top only to speed up again after it passed over..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Seth ducked lower to the ground, letting the attack sail overhead. "Okay, since Ghost-type moves aren't very effective... Seth, Confuse Ray!" Seth's eyes glowed as he grinned evilly, and a stream of rings erupted from his eyes, passing over the Tyranitar...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:26 pm

The Rings hit the Yrannitar. The Tyrannitar begins to look about wildly, as if scared and confused........

Suddenly, he fires a beam of hyper energy from his mouth, which is on a direct course with the ghost.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Being a Normal attack, the Hyper Beam passes straight through Seth, who cackles in response. Floating up to the confused Tyranitar, Seth extends his long, gaseous tongue and licks his entire head, making Charlemagne shake uncontrollably as he becomes paralyzed. Seth had a disgusted look on his face, saying, "Ugh, Rock-types always taste disgusting..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Clair kept on watchnig the fight, noting how the Haunter seemed to be beating the Tyrannitar, despite the type advantage T-tar had. "Man this is turning out to be one tough fight..." Clair murmured as her Charizard flew back overhead, then landed next to her, the Charizard also intrested in the fight...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Mini-Shot » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Seth and Mankey heard strange noises coming from inside the woods. Seth decided to hoist Mankey onto his shoulders, so they could get to whatever made the strange noises faster. When they went through the forest, they saw it was full of bug types. Caterpies were scurrying up trees, Metapods were hanging from trees, Spinarax were building webs, and Butterflies and Beedril were flying through the leaves. When Seth had finally gotten too the place were the racket had originated from, he saw two trainers battling in a clearing. He decided to watch from behind the trees, because it would be rude to interupt their battle.
"Hail Cobra Commander!!"-Random Cobra Soldier
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Clair's charizard, sensing someone watchnig the fight, turns toward the forest, a snarl now appearing on the Fire Lizard's mouth. "Calm down Charizard..." Clair wispered to it as she kept watching the fight.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:07 am

Christine continued walking south, enjoying the sunshine and the light breeze. She looked at her Rapidash, who was walking beside her. She smiled at her pokemon and patted him along the neck. "Hm, hey Rapidash, do you think you can give me a lift?"

Rapidash stopped and obediently waited for his trainer to get on his back.He figured that it would make it easier for his trainer. She wouldn't complain about being tired.

"Thanks!" She hopped on to his back. "Lead the way Rapidash, go as fast as you want, but not too fast," she joked, knowing well how a Rapidash has amazing speed. Rapidash went at a trot for his owner, and together the two of them trotted out of the village into the wild.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:42 am

Charlemagne looks at the Haunter with discusted look on his face. Now really pissed, charges towards Haunter and uses stone edge. WHAM!!!! The blow smacks the haunter, or at least he thinks it hit........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 am

Getting out of the hills, Reynold and Adnous gladly continued on grass land for some time. There weren't much pokemon herds, so he assumed he was nearing a town. Suddenly, he squinted his eyes, seeing what looked like a flaming horse. "I know this one for sure- uh... R-R-Rapidash!" He yelled, snapping his fingers. "And it looks like someone's riding it, probably another trainer! Lets go say hi!" he added as he turned his head to look at Adnous, who nodded as he rasped "Saur!" Looking fowards again Reynold continued at a fast pace to get closer to the stranger
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:24 am

Seth tumbled backwards through the air, but recovered before hitting the ground. Grinning, Seth raised his hands, black circles emerging from them and expanding towards Charlemagne, hypnotizing him into a sudden sleep...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:29 am

Charlemagne's head spins around, looking at the dark orbs. Suddenly, Charlemagne yawns and falls to the ground. *THUMP* Charlemagne falls into a deep sleep...........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:33 am

"Alright, Seth, you know the drill," said Sam, sounding as if he had done this plenty of times before. "Dream Eater!" Seth raised his hands again, which began glowing red, as did the sleeping Tyranitar. Energy began being drained from the larger Pokemon, Seth absorbing it as his own. "Ahhhh... That hit the spot..." the Haunter said happily.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 am

Charizard kept glarnig at the trees, then reluctantly turned his attention back to the fight. "Man, your Haunter seems to be very strong..." Clair commented, noting how the Haunter had the upper hand...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:37 am

"When you only have one Pokemon, that tends to happen," replied Sam.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:44 am

"Yea, your correct. Since Tyrannitar's unable to fight, you and Seth are the winners of this fight!" Clair exclaimed, her Charizard suddenly looked up. A large black shadow fell over the clearing as a large bird Pokemon flew overhead, the Pokemon's wings crackling with lightning and it's feathers a yellowish color...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:47 am

Sam crossed his arms, a pleased smile on his face, but then looked up in surprise, as did Seth. The trainer scratched the back of his blond-haired head, saying, "Was... that what I think it was?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:48 am

"What are you talking about?"Clair asked as she too lokked up, then noticed the passing Pokemon. "Is that a Zapdos? Last I heard, it was roosting at the Power Plant in Kanto..."

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard