Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:22 pm

Sam laughed. "I don't actually know, but it can't hurt to make sure."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Mini-Shot » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:08 am

Seth saw the Christie and the Haunter's trainer talking. Seth wanted to play a little trick on the two. He crept to some nearby bushes with Mankey. He then layed in wait for the two trainers to come close enough.
"Hail Cobra Commander!!"-Random Cobra Soldier
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby HorseGal » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:05 am

"Heh, yeah I guess," Christie agreed. "I hope he heard you." She decided to sit on the grass because she was tired of standing around. "Does he usually travel outside his ball?"
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:10 am

Sam nodded as he leaned against a nearby tree, yawning and stretching his arms above his head, tiredness creeping back into him. "It's sort of a privilege for him, of course..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:57 am

"I guess it works out...if he's on good behavior, he gets to stay out of his ball," Christie stated.

Rapidash grew bored of listening to their conversation and went back to nosily eating the grass, snorting every now and then.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:15 pm

"It's the only way to deal with him," replied Sam, standing back up. "Well, I'm going back to bed, now that I don't have to worry about Seth causing any more trouble tonight..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:28 am

Christie nodded. "Mhmm same here, I feel so tired. Well, goodnight Sam. I'll see you in the morning I guess." She walked over to where her sleeping bag lay and tried to get herself comfy. Rapidash followed her and stood by her side. He grabbed the covers with his mouth and pulled them over his trainer. "Thank you Rapidash," Christie said sleepily before drifting off to a deep slumber
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:00 am

Sam walked back to his sleeping bag, slipping inside and swiftly falling asleep, one hand on his Master Ball...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Clair slodged through the muck and mire of the swamp, the trees above her filled with swinging Aipom and Slakoth. "YAWWWWN! I reall yneed to sleep..." Clair mumbled as she noticed a nearby clearing. The Dragon Trainer made her way to the clearing, then took her backpack off and brought out her Sleeping back. Clair snuggled into the sleeping bag and fell asleep in the grass, her Dragonair also asleep at her feet...

Not too far away from Christine and Sam, a large Snorlax watched the two of them, the fat tub of lard already chewing on a Pineapple...

(8 hours later.)

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Christie yawned and opened her eyes. The rays of the morning were welcoming her from her slumber. "Mmmm what? That time already?" She blinked a few times before sitting up in her sleeping back and looking over to her Rapidash. The fire horse pokemon was up, grazing on the fresh morning grass. He nickered in greeting.

"Good morning to you too," Christie murmured before kicking the covers off of her. She began to stretch and move around.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Clair continued to sleep, the early rays of sunlight already fluttered through the swamp trees. Clair's Dragonair nudged her awake, the serpentine Pokemon hungry. "So ou want to eat, eh?" Clair grumbled as she got up and began to rummege through her backpack for some food for Dragonair...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:22 am

Sam soon woke up as well, pulling his sleeping bag over his head in irritation. "Go away, sun! If only I had a Castform..." he muttered to himself.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:07 am

Jake yawned and opened his eyes seeing, that the sun had risen. Getting out of his sleeping bag, he strentched his arms, then pulled the pokeball off of his pocket and opened it, the black scaled Charizard within it emerging and forming before him. "Guess you'll want to go get your food now rather than wait a bit longer, Blackwing?" The winged creature made a grunt as if saying yes, then turned and began to walk on all fours toward the lake that was several feet away, intent on catching fish for it;s first meal of this new day...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Clair brought her hand out of the backpack, her hand now full of dried-up Pokemon food. the Dragon Trainer put the food next to Dragonair, who began to wolf it down swiftly. "I hope that fills you up." Clair yawned as she began to roll up her sleeping bag...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Walking to the edge of the Lake shore, Blackwing turned his gaze down to the water, seeing several fish swimming nearby. The Charizard watched them patiently, waiting for one to come in range so he could lunge his head in and snatch it. Jake meanwhile, had gotten out of his sleeping bag and was watching Blackwing looking down at the water, having seen his pokemon do this enough to know that it had seen fish...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby HorseGal » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:35 pm

After moving around, Christie went to work, rolling her sleeping back. She was making sure to roll it good and tight so that it would fit into her backpack. After the rolling was done, she turned to Rapidash and whistled. Rapidash's ears pricked up at the sound of the whistle and he trotted over to her. "Hm, what should we do today," she wondered aloud. "Let's go visit Sam."

Rapidash snorted, thinking about the Haunter, Seth, but eventually agreed to go with Christie. He walked along beside her as she went to go visit Sam at his resting place.

"Good morning sleepyhead," she said jokingly. "How are you?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:57 pm

"Define 'good morning,'" Sam grumbled, not uncovering his head. "Can you please make the sun go away?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:04 am

Christie chuckled and shook her head. "Nope, unfortunately for you the sun is going to stay there. You should get up! It looks like it's going to be a wonderful day." She was in a cheerful mood today and felt as if nothing could ruin it.

Rapidash walked next to Sam and watched him in interest. He nickered in encouragement for the pokemon trainer to get up from his sleeping bag and stomped his hoof on the ground.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:06 am

After a short, unintelligible grumble, Sam finally relented. "Fine, fine, I'll get up!" he sat up in his sleeping bag, eyes drooping. "At least give me some privacy to get dressed, okay?" he mumbled, rubbing his head, his reddish-blonde hair sticking out in every direction...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 am

"Of course, whatever you say, Prince," Christie joked. "Come on Rapidash." Christie went away to give Sam some privacy with Rapidash following close behind. "I'm going to go find a stream or something of that nature," she called out and went to the nearby forest.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard