Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Beowulf » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:31 am

"Hey...Sam good to meet you. Is that your Haunter? I've always been interested in them..." Kain said. He stared at Seth with a keen interest, he'd always wanted one, but had been to afraid to catch even a gastly, but this information he kept to himself.

Leila, still gleeful, continued talking to both. Kain was glad that Leila had some Pokemon to talk to, and this only furthered his wish to get Ikabar back. But for the time being Leila was happy, which made him happy.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby HorseGal » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:03 am

Rapidash ignored Seth's shrewdness and continued conversing away with Leila. He enjoyed the Espeon's company, but faintly wondered why the Haunter was rude at times. He wanted to question Seth, but decided to save the question for next time.

Christie said, "I guess we're just traveling around, enjoying the weather." She looked over at the Espeon with interest, never seeing a pokemon like it before.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:43 pm

"Yep. His name's Seth," replied Sam. "He's a bit of a prankster, but don't worry, he grows on you. Sort of."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:32 pm

"I'm hoping to leave for the Pokemon Center tomorrow, but after that I've got nothing going on...would you care...to join me...? I mean, you don't have too..." Kain said.

Leila, aware of Christie's interest, walked towards her, sitting by her feet and looking up at her, hoping for some attention.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:45 pm

"Well, it's not like I have anything else to do," replied Sam. "Hey Christie, you want to go to the Pokemon Center with Kain?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:21 am

Christie nodded. "Sure I'm up for it." She smiled at Leila and started to pet the pokemon. "My, you're a pretty cute pokemon," said Christie to Leila. "Leila looks like an interesting pokemon, Kain."
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:51 am

Kain, happy that his situation was going to be a lot more interesting than he had originally thought, replied to Christie "Haha, I'm glad you like her. Actually, I hadn't intended to own any Pokemon at all, until one night when I found a pack of Snubull surrounding her and her brother, Ikabar, an Umbreon, who was defending her. I shooed them away, and took them both in. They both had unique colors, Leila as you can see with the red tint, and Ikabar with a navy blue, leading me to believe there is something more to them then random chance..."

Leila, pleased, returned to Seth and Rapidash, again trying to initiate a conversation with both of them, not only Rapidash.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby HorseGal » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:53 pm

"Hm, perhaps there is something more to them," agreed Christie while watching Leila interact with Rapidash and Haunter, or at least trying to.

Rapidash looked at Haunter, wondering why the pokemon was not speaking to Leila. Then again, he didn't really like Seth that much. He nickered at Seth, trying to get him to speak.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:50 pm

Seth glared sideways at Rapidash, muttering, "I'm not the conversational type."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Kain, a bit tired, sat down. "When do you guys want to leave? I want to leave at least by tomorrow, if not sooner...if that's ok with you...I mean...we could wait if needed...but...yeah..." Kain said, once again regretting his forwardness.

Leila sat down, and focused, using calm mind. She tried to sense Haunter, but Haunter's Presence was very vague, and she couldn't sense any emotion. Leila, tired of Haunter, walked back to Kain and curled in his lap. She presently fell asleep and dreamed of ghosts chasing her from corner to corner...
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Clair watched both of the trainers, then turned her attention back to her Dragonair, who was bored and resting on the ground. "I know ou haven't fought anything in a while, but atleast try and stay alert..." Clair commented, her Rising Badge fell out of her pocket....

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Seeker » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Hey new member to rpgtopia and am fan of pokemon so i hope you dont mind me coming in

Name: Marcus
Trainer Type: Fire
Pokemon: Houndour
Height: 4´8
History: He was 2 when he first saw Houndour as it just hatched out of its egg and they´ve been inserperable since. Houndour always helped Marcus even when faced against a a hive of Beedrills at one time
Personality: Marcus is adventurous and always has been, sometimes a little too adventurous at times (resulting the Beedrill attack), but he is also the person who tries harder at each defeat and never gives up, though he does get frusturated at losing more than once to same person, especially against his rival, Tom, whom always mocks the trainer, which he beat, at the end of the battle

"Now Houndour, use ember and finish that Elekid!" called Marcus as the dog-like pokemon shot hundreds of small flames at the opponent's pokemon.
The trainer sucked his Elekid back into it's pokeball. After the battle was over and the other trainer congratulated him, he went to check on the food he set down not far away to check if he caught a pokemon's attention. "All gone! Aw man!" then looking down at his Houndour who was also disapointed at the loss of another chance to battle, but the disappointment went away as the fire type remembered the battle that he came out of virtually unscathed.

DON'T DOUBLE POST.
Looking back makes you oblivious of what you're about to walk into...

The more you keep your head in the clouds, the higher you are when you finally fall...
The Seeker
Worm
Worm

Postby HorseGal » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Rapidash rolled his eyes at Haunter and went to stand by Christie, wondering when they were going to leave this place. He wanted to get his hooves going again. He pawed at the ground impatiently and nickered to Christie.

Christie looked at Rapidash, noticing his impatience and rubbed his muzzle. "We can leave now," she finally said after some thought and giggled. "Rapidash looks too impatient to stand around any longer."
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Ooc: Hey, The Seeker, please copy your story part of post and repost, and delete that, your profile should go in the http://www.rpgtopia.com/viewtopic.php?t=958 thread, but glad you've joined!

Kain chuckled seeing Rapidash's impatience. "Great! Uh...Ok...well, I guess we should head out then...is that ok Sam? You Clair?" Kain asked. Leila, suddenly woke up, circled Kain's feet, then ran up to Dragonair and jumped and grabbed it's tail. Kain, embarresed, called "Leila! Get down!!"
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Sam stretched his arms and stood up. "Sounds good. Let's..." He paused, eyeing where Leila ran off to curiously.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:29 am

Christie chuckled a little when Leila ran off, but thengasped a little when she tried to play with the Dragonair's tail. "Will she listen," she asked Kain while mounting up on her Rapidash, getting prepared to go for the journey.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:53 am

Kain got out his Pokeball warningly, and Leila stopped. "Hehe, yeah, she's very obedient, but she really, really has an attraction to shiny things..." Kain said. Leila, a bit embarrassed, walked in between Kain's feet until he picked her up. "D-does anyone have a Pokedex...or a map?" Kain asked to those paying attention.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby The Seeker » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:02 pm

As Marcus was walking, he noticed the bushes rustling ahead, and out came a Ratatta, which apeared to be scared out of its fur. Then Houndour started acting up, and no less than a second later a Tauros burst out of the bushes heading straight for Marcus and Houndour. The first thing Marcus did was seal Houndour into it's pokeball and then climb up the nearest tree as fast as he could. When he looked down, he saw the Tauros circling and looking up into the tree. Marcus thought he was going to be stuck up there for days when he saw the look on the Tauros' face.
Looking back makes you oblivious of what you're about to walk into...

The more you keep your head in the clouds, the higher you are when you finally fall...
The Seeker
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:55 am

Clair looked down and noticed one of her Gym Badges on the ground. "Well how on earth did that fall out..." Clair murmured as she picked it up and put it back into hher pocket, her Dragonair relieved that the Espeon had stopped playing with her tail...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:06 am

Hearing a roar in the distance, Kain quickly ran towards the noise, along with Leila. He quickly came upon the Tauros, getting ready to charge the tree with Marcus in it. "Leila! Use confuse ray!" Kain shouted in the moment. Leila instantly sent mixed signals to the Tauros' mind, momentarily confusing him, just giving Kain enough time to issue a new order of Psychic.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard