Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby C S » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:07 am

"Woah!" Reynold said, bike skidding to another stop at the base of a steep hill. "Im not riding up that" He said, getting off of the bike. Adnous stayed in his basket. "You dont feel like walking?"
"Saur, Bulba" Adnous rasped. "Ill take that as a yes" Reynold said, rolling his eyes, begining to walk up the hill, pulling his bike with him...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:10 am

Sam nodded, finally catching his breath. "Yeah, sorry about that. Seth can be... unpredictable. Part of being a Ghost-type, I guess." Surprisingly, the Haunter said, in a hissing, sibilant voice, "Says you..." "Oh, right, he can speak human too," added Sam, ignoring Seth's comment.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:14 am

Clair's Dragonair reeled back, not expectnig another pokemon, let alone a Haunter, to speak english. "So how did your Haunter learn to speak English?" Clair asked the trainer, she too somewhat surprised to see a talknig Haunter.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:15 am

Sam shrugged. "Again, that's a good question. Probably something about being a Ghost-type too. He sure isn't telling me." "It's simply more fun keeping it a secret!" Seth replied in a purposefully mysterious voice.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:17 am

Having spotted the Nidoking, Charlemagne is sent in to attack him. The Tyrannitar lunges at the Nidoking, and chomps down on its arm. The nidoking roars with pain, and stabs its massive horn into Charlemagne, which gouges the Tyrannitar's side, causing him to let out a cry. Charlemagne slams his foot into the ground. Suddenly, the ground begins to quake as an earthquake is summoned. The nidoking stumbles, and falls on its back. Then, Daniel pulls out a hidden great ball and throws it through the air. It lands in front of the Nidoking, and the nidoking goes inside. However, it breaks free from it and flees. "C**p," Daniel says, " I was hoping to catch him. Ah, well, there's always a next time, eh, Charlemagne?" the Tyrannitar growls with agreement as they continue wandering through the woods.
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:19 am

Dragonair kept on starrnig at the Haunter, still perplexed at how it leared to speak. "So, how did you and your Haunter meet up?" Clair asked, the Dragon trainer startnig to wonder if she should stop asking questions...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:20 am

Sam was about to answer, before smirking. "Maybe we should introduce ourselves first, before we start interrogating each other?" Seth stared back at Dragonair, giving it a sharp leer. "What you lookin' at, scaley?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:23 am

Dragonair glared at the Haunter, the dragon pokemon wishnig it was a Dragonite so that she'd be able to pulverive this ghost to a pulp. "Alright then. The names Clair. I'm a dragon trainer." Clair stated as she reached out her hand to the trainer.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:25 am

Sam shook Clair's hand, smiling. "Name's Sam. I'm... well, just your average Pokemon enthusiast, I guess. And you've already met Seth." The Haunter grinned, and extended his disembodied hand to the Dragonair, knowing that, even if it had hands, it wouldn't even be able to touch him...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:30 am

Dragonair hissed at the Haunter, then wrapped herself around Clair's leg. "Cut it out, Dragonair. Your not a Dratini anymore." Clair angrily spoke to Dragonair, then summoned it back into it's pokeball. "Yea, my dragonair's not one who likes ghost type pokemonat all. One time, she got scared really bad by a Dusclops. for weeks after that, she refused to come out of her pokeball."

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 am

"She sure didn't seem scared when Seth spooked her," replied Sam. "Yeah, that stupid snake-thing ruined my fun!" added Seth, pantomiming crossing his "arms."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:35 am

"Well, if I'm in any danger, no matter what Pokemon it is, Dragonair will attack it for my sake." Clair responded. "So, where exactly did you and your Haunter meet?"

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:35 am

Daniel spots a couple of other trainers, and walks over there to them. However, Charlemagne doesn't want to go over and meet the trainers, and lets out an angry bellow. "Oh, shut up, Charlemagne- they're not gonna hurt you." Still, the Tyrannitar refuses to budge. "Don't make me put you in the pokeball, Charlemagne!!! Now move, please!!!" Reluctantly, the Tyrannitar follows Daniel over to the other trainers. One of them appears to have a Dragonair and the other has a...... haunter? Daniel walks over to them and says, "Hello, other trainers. How are you today? I'm Daniel, and this is my Tyrannitar, Charlemagne." The Tyrannitar grunts with disagreement, but does nothing more.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 am

Clair turned to the new trainer with the Tyrannitar, noticinga certain shine in the trainers eye. Well hi there Daniel. My name's Clair."

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:40 am

Sam was about to respond to Clair's question, only yo be interrupted by Daniel. "Oh, um, hey. Well, why not tell you both? I met Seth in an abandoned, isolated house I had camped in one night, pretty early when I started going out to look for Pokemon. Long story short, he pretty much annoyed me the whole night, until I finally trapped him in a Master Ball I had been saving for such an occasion." Seth frowned. "I distinctly remember putting up a fight first..." Once again ignoring the Haunter, Sam turned to Daniel. "Hey, name's Sam, and this is my Haunter, Seth."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:41 am

Daniel smiles and says, "Hey there clair. Does your Dragonair have a name?" Daniel sticks out his hand, as if waiting for her to shake it. Hearing the other trainer, Daniel turns to him and says, " Hello Sam. Nice Haunter." He turns to the Haunter and says, "Hi, Seth. Nice to make your aquaintence."
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:43 am

Clair shook Daniel's hand, then swiftly turned back to face Sam when he mentioned the words "Master Ball". "Wait, so you had a Master ball which you used on Seth? Where'd you get the Master Ball? I heard those are very rare and few in number... Oh, and Daniel, my Dragonair doesn' thave a nickname."

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:45 am

"It was a family present," replied Sam. "Sort of a tradition, I guess." "I call it cheating," Seth hissed angrily. Turned to Charlemagne, he eyed the Tyrannitar suspiciously. "Don't you try anything on me, buddy."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:46 am

Daniel looks at Sam as if he was suprised his family would give him such a great gift. Charlemagne laughs a heartless, sadistic laugh that was directed towards the Haunter, and he bared his long fangs, as if to taunt him.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:49 am

"Oh. well anyways, I first meet Dragonair back 5 months ago, over to the east in one of the lakes there. I was fishnig, tring to get myself a Gyarados or a Wishcash, but ended up capturing a rare Dratini. Since then, me and Dragonair have been all over the Island, and have even made a short trip over to the Johto Region..."

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard