Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:49 am

Seth raised his gaseous fists at Charlemagne, glaring at the Tyrannitar. "You wanna go, dirtbreath?"

Sam, who ignored Seth's threatening attitude towards the Tyrannitar, said to Clair, "A Gyrados? That's pretty ambitious..."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:52 am

Clair rubbed the back of her head as she realized that going after a Gyarados was abit ambitious. "Yea, I guess so. Gyarados are very powerful Pokemon, and I heard that the Champion in Johto has one, as does his cousin..."

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:55 am

"A Gyarados, eh? I've heard that those can be quite hard to catch and defeat." Charlemagne nods his head in agreement, but never takes his eyes off the haunter.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:56 am

Sam shrugged. "Hey, at least you got something out of it that wasn't a Magikarp." Glancing over at Seth, still glaring intently at Charlemagne, he added, "Hey Daniel, you want these two to let off a little steam?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:58 am

Clair nodded in agreement. "Indeed, they are very powerful and vicious. I've heard tales that, long ago, a Gyarados surfaced near two warring villages, and burnt both of them to the ground before it sunk back beneath the waves again.."

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:58 am

Daniel Shrugs. "We might as well- it looks like they might want to anyway." Charlemagne opens his jaws, as if waiting for a fight.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:01 am

"That Gyrados for you: mysterious, powerful, and not very friendly," said Sam. Turning to Seth, he said, "Alright, you two, let's find a better spot to have a duel, okay?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:05 am

"Aye- Gyarados are evil pokemon." Daniel then turns to Sam. "Alright- we should move somewhere roomier. It's a little tight in the area right here."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:09 am

"I think there was a clearing back that way," said Sam, pointing over his shoulder. Turning to go that way, he said over his shoulder, "Clair, you want to come too?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:09 am

"Sure. I'll come along..." Clair suggested, wondering if she should sendout her Charizard to strech it's wings...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:14 am

Sam nodded and pushed his way back into the forest, Seth floating along behind him, occasionally giving Charlemagne an angry leer...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:17 am

Daniel nods and follows Sam as Charlmagne lets out another bellow.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:26 am

Clair began to follow Daniel and Seth, her hand reahed into her pocket, then pulled uot the Pokeball from earlier. " Charizard, come on out." Clair murmered as she pressed the button in the middle of the Pokeball, her new Charizard comnig out...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:30 am

Once they reached the small clearing, Seth hovered out into the middle and turned around, saying, "Alright, it's go-time, you green whatever-you-are!" Sam rolled his eyes, muttering to Clair and Daniel, "You'll get used to him eventually..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:33 am

Charlemagne grunts at him and slams his tail on the ground. suddenly, a violent quake occurs and begins to shake the area, hopefully damaging the haunter.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:34 am

Clair watched as the Tyrannitar attacked first. Seems like someone forgot that Haunter can Levitate above the quakes Clair thought to herself, her Charizard now flynig uot to the west, toward the marshland...
Last edited by Giratina93 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:35 am

Floating above the ground, the quake has no effect of Seth, who simply stares boredly at his claws. "You want to go first, or should I? Oh, wait, was that your move? I missed it."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:37 am

Growling at the ghost, Charlemagne throws a massive rock at the ghost, hoping it will hit this time.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:39 am

OOC: Last post for tonight.

Seth hovered to the side, letting the boulder sail past, cackling. "Seth, would you just use Shadow Ball already?" said Sam. The Haunter rolled his eyes and formed a black, gaseous sphere between his hands, throwing it like a baseball at Charlemagne. "Batter up, sucker!"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:42 am

The shadow ball hits Charlemagne right in the face. Shrugging the minor blow off, Charlemagne bellows at the ghost. The Tyrannitar recoils into his body and fires a dark pulse of energy. "Wow," Daniel says, " I guess he learned dark pulse after all........."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard