Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:50 am

Sam grinned, getting an idea. "We should try to catch it!"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Mini-Shot » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:53 am

Seth was astonished by the talking Haunter. He whispered to his Mankey,"Did that Haunter just talk? And did those trainers mention Zapdos? " Mankey nodded and grunted with agreement. He then said,"I've got to tell somebody about this." As he tried to walk to the nearest town, he tripped over the roots of a tree. He then yelled "Ow!" loudly. He covered his mouth, hoping the trainers didn't hear him.
"Hail Cobra Commander!!"-Random Cobra Soldier
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:58 am

Daniel walked over to charlemagne and woke him up. "You did your best, Charlemagne, and that is all I ask of you. I think you deserve a rest." The Tyrannitar nods as daniel puts him back in the pokeball. Daniel also spots the yellow bird and says, "W-woah!!!! That thing is HUGE!!!!" Daniel turns to the other trainers. "anyone down with trying to get that thing?"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:00 am

Clair looks at both trainers, then shrugs. "No thanks. I already have the rest of my team planned out. If you two want to try and capture it, I'll accompany you. Just remember, thats' a Legendary Pokemon. It's very hard to catch."

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:09 am

Daniel thinks for a second, then eventually agrees with clair. "Yeah, she's right. besides, my Tyrannitar just got his *ss wooped by your haunter, Sam. He needs his rest."
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:10 am

"Well, even if we don't catch it, it could still be fun, right? Maybe we should head to a Pokemon Center first, though..." Sam said.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:14 am

The Zapdos flew off toward the north, the Thunderbird headnig straight toward the frozen mountain. "Actually, there is no Pokemon Center..." Clair said as she rubbed the back of her head. "Your Pokemon are to rest up themselves and get better overtime, I guess..."

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:14 am

Daniel nods to Sam's suggest. "Sure sam. Let's go to the pokemon center and let our pokemon get healed."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:16 am

"Like I just said, there is no Pokemon center on this island." Clair stated, her Charizard now scratching it's belly.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:18 am

"Really? Oh, shoot- I didn't bring any revives either!!!! Does anyone have one I can borrow?" Daniel says with suprise in his voice.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:22 am

Suddenly, Christie thought she saw a yellow and black figure zip passed the sky. "Was that a...? Did you see that Rapidash?" Her pokemon stopped in his tracks and glanced up at the sky before snorting, as if to say he saw nothing. "Ah well, best keep moving on, continue trotting Rapidash."

While trotting further into the wilderness, Christie thought she heard a painful shout. "What the heck was that? Come on, let's pick up speed and go to the source." Rapidash broke into a gallop toward the direction of the shout and saw a trainer on the ground. Rapidash slid to a stop and Christie hopped off her pokemon. "Er....are you ok?"
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Mini-Shot » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:34 am

Seth lokked up at the trainer. He saw her come from the direction he came in. He finally responde, " Oh! Don't worry, I'm fine." He got up and said,I'm Seth," he then pick up Mankey,"And this is Mankey." Mankey went to the trainer and held out his paw. Seth then said, What's your name?
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:41 am

"It's nice to meet you Seth, and you as well Mankey." She shook the primate-like pokemon's paw and smiled shyly. When she heard the question about her name, she immediately looked up at Seth. "Oh...er my name?" Christie glance at Rapidash, who only nudged her shoulder in encouragement, as if to say to not be shy about simply telling your name to someone. "Christie, and this is my pokemon, Rapidash." Rapidash nickered in greeting to Seth. "So what are you doing out here?"
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:57 am

Reynold passed by the Rapidash, and its trainer, waving as he went, Adnous waving a leg in greeting aswell, before the bike skidded to a hault. "Whats wrong with your pokemon?" Reynold asked, noting the small blue flames on the horse like creature. The trainer, a boy not too older than himself that wore a red shirt, dark blue jeans and red sneakers replied "Me and my Rapidash fell into a river in a town nearby and got a cold! We stopped by the pokemon center and got some medicene, but we need to get to a gym in time for a tournament. I really want to go, and my Rapidash is really determined to get there too, right?!" The pokemon neighed, before letting out a sneeze, followed by snort. "Sounds brutal man, good luck!" Reynold said before riding off, muttering "He really should let it rest though, there will be plenty gym tournaments later.."
Last edited by C S on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 am

Soul wandered around the heavily wooded area of forest. It was dense and hardly any light managed to penetrate that clouds of leaves and branches. The white furred pokemon that walked beside him groaned in frustration for they had been walking in circles and it knew it, but on the other hand it knew its master enjoyed being lost. Its okay Genesis, im tired of the forest two, we'll find a way out soon. The absol barked in agreement and his stride became more resolute as his scythe gleamed in the few rays of sunlight.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Mini-Shot » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:04 am

Seth replied "I heard some noises coming from this forest so I came here to investigate. What I saw was a PokeMon battle in a clearing. I decided to watch. It was a Haunter vs. a Tyrannitar. When the Haunter started talking I tried to run to the nearest town. I tripped over a tree branch though. And then I met you." Seth had a slight smile on his face, even though he was out of breath from all the talking. He then remembered something important. " The trainers also mentioned something about a Zapdos!"
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:09 am

Christie raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "Whoa wait? A talking Haunter and a Zapados? You must be dreaming...then again, I did see some black and yellow thing zipping through in the sky. Still, a talking Haunter? How could a Haunter speak? Is it still there?" She was not sure to believe the trainer about the talking Haunter until she saw it with her own eyes. As for the Zapados, she did believe she saw that. "Why would a Zapados be around here though?" Rapidash nodded, agreeing with his trainer and snorted.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Mini-Shot » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:18 am

Seth replied, "The trainers may still be there, but I'm not so sure we should tell them about my eavesdropping." Mankey, meanwhile, was trying to strike a conversation with Rapidash. I knew no one would believe me about the talking Haunter, Seth thought to himself.
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:25 am

"Hm, I would like to see this talking Haunter," said Christie with interest. "That's is, if the trainers are still there, and don't worry. They won't know about what you did." She smiled at Seth. Rapidash tilted his head as Mankey was trying to talk to him, and neighed in reply, saying hi to the fellow pokemon.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Mini-Shot » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:45 am

"Okay, I think we should check if they're still there, and if they are still there, maybe we should introduce ourselves to them." Mankey started dancing, full of joy.
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard