Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:28 am

Sam called back, "Okay, I'll wait here," before getting up to get dressed. Once he was done, he let out Seth, who didn't look all that happy, unsurprisingly. "Oh, stop moping, Seth," Sam said. "You know that's your punishment when you start causing trouble." "I swear, if you didn't have a Master Ball..." Seth muttered, twisting his hands to make it look like he was crossing his arms.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:44 am

While walking through the forest with her Rapidash, Christie was thinking about what the agenda was for today. Hmm, let's see...get up, travel and maybe look for more pokemon? she thought. She turned to Rapidash. "What do you think? Should we start looking for more pokemon?"

Rapidash snorted and let out a nicker, as if saying, "Whatever."

Christie shrugged at Rapidash's response and stopped when she thought she heard water. "Sounds like it's coming from the north, let's go!" She quickened her pace toward the noise and shortly saw a running stream of water. "Ah, perfect." She looked at Rapidash. "Go back and get Sam, be as quick as possible. I'm sure you'll have no trouble with that."

Rapidash nodded, spun around, and galloped through the forest, remembering the direction they went. His flaming mane and tail were flowing beautifully behind him as he ran. Rapidashes were known for their great speed. They could run up to one hundred and fifty miles per hour. When he saw Sam and his Haunter, he slid to a stop and whinnied to get his attention. He pointed west, where the forest was and stopped his hoof. His ears were slightly pinned back at the sight of Seth. He still didn't like the ghost pokemon.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:44 pm

"Hey, look, it's the flaming horse with the attention span of a Caterpie!" shouted Seth, pointing at Rapidash. "Seth, don't get into any more trouble, okay?" Sam replied irritably. "Ugh, killjoy." Ignoring the Haunter, Sam walked up to Rapidash. "Am... I supposed to ride you or something?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Rapidash glared at Seth, but then heard Sam's question. He wondered if he should let this trainer ride him or not. Did Christie trust him enough? Did he trust him enough? He turned to his side and waited patiently for Sam to climb on his back. The pokemon figured it would be better than him trying to keep up. They would get to the forest faster. He snorted and pawed at the ground in impatience.

Meanwhile, Christie was sitting by the stream, enjoying the sound of the water that easily flowed through the forest. She started to look around, wondering if there were any pokemon in here. There must be, she thought.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Sam swallowed nervously, but managed to awkwardly clamber onto Rapidash's back. "Can we take it slow? I'm not a very skilled, um, Pokemon-rider." Seth hovered at Sam's shoulder, saying, "No, by all means, go into a full gallop!"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:48 pm

After having put her sleeping bag into her backpack and zipping it up, Clair set off toward the plains, her Dragonair flew right beside her...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Seeing a fish moving within striking distance, Blackwing lunged his head forward and quickly clamped his jaws shut, the grip of the teeth making it impossible for the fish to escape, with the fire pokemon's scales touching the water only for a few seconds. Quickly swallowing the creature whole, the Charizard turned his attention back to watching for more fish, while Jake was busy rolling up his sleeping bag...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby HorseGal » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:19 am

Rapidash snorted and tried to ignore Haunter. He did not want to take it slow, but for Sam's sake he was going to because he asked. Plus, he was nice and put Seth into his pokeball. He picked up a trot and started to trot over to the forest. He had the right direction set in his mind.

Christie decided to take a drink of water. She cupped her hands and took some water from the stream. She tasted the cool natural liquid and sighed. It tasted good.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:03 am

Obviously annoyed, Seth followed alongside Rapidash, saying, "You're just mad because I screwed with you last night..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:04 am

Rapidash still ignored Seth and stayed focused on the path he was going. He picked up the pace a little, but was careful as to not surprise Sam so much. He just wanted to make the trip quicker for the both of them. At this point, they were in the forest. His nostrils took in the woodland scent and he nickered, enjoying the quietness. He finally spotted what looked like to be Christie near the stream. He whinnied, trying to get her attention and stopped.

Christie turned and saw her Rapidash, as well as Sam and Seth. "Hey," she greeted. She got up went over to the trainer and two pokemon. "Good job Rapidash." After praising Rapidash, she turned to attention to Sam. "The water here tastes so fresh!"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:10 am

Clair continued toward the plains, the swampland around her now having begun to be replaced by grasslands, her Dragonair flew above her, the Dragon Pokemon kept watch for other people and Pokemon...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Sam smacked his lips, suddenly noticing his own thirst. "Sounds like an invitation to me!" Climbing gingerly off Rapidash, he trotted over to the river and drank some water from his cupped hands. Seth smirked. "Psh, you non-Ghosts and your need for food and water..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Rapidash flicked his tail and went to get his own drink of water. He dipped his mouth into the cool liquid and started to gulp down.

Christie chuckled as Sam drank. "You must be thirsty," she commented and turned to the ghost pokemon. "You don't need water?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Seth swatted the water, his hand going right through it. "It's not like I could drink it if I wanted too," he said.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:00 am

Christie shrugged. "I guess you have a point there."

Rapidash, meanwhile let out what sounded like a mix between a nicker and a snicker before dipping his mouth back in the stream.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 am

After drinking his fill, Sam sat back on his hands, still somewhat groggy. "Now what do we do?" he asked aloud to no one in particular.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:41 am

When Rapidash was done with his fill, he went to eat some grass. Christie watched him for a minute and sighed. "All you do is eat grass. Can't you do anything else?" She said this in a joking way to Rapidash, but he just pinned his ears back and flicked his tail. "Aw come on, don't be that way. I'm sorry." She heard Sam and shrugged. "I guess our options are to either look for pokemon or enjoy the weather."
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:46 am

Sam laid on his back, folding his hands beneath his head. "I'm for the latter, personally," he said.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 am

"H-hello...?" called a nervous and quite voice from the distance. "Is there anyone here...?" Kain asked to a quite forest. The only reply he got was from his companion, Espeon with a pleading look. "Aww...Leila...I know, I'm sorry, I should have brought a map with us...I...I just forgot." Leila looked back at him, her eyes and heart softened. She stood out from the forest, the sun reflecting on her red tinted color. "Hey...Leila! I thought of something! Why don't you use Calm Mind to search for nearby people?" asked Kain, getting unusually excited. Leila was glowing, figuratively and literally as she closed her eyes and tried to sense nearby people...and she picked up...something...but it was unidentifiable. Leila let Kain know what she felt, and they set off for this, person, pokemon, or unknown creature immediately...
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:37 am

Clair made her way out of the marshland and into the plains, the sight off herds of Ryhorn and Dodrio still took her breath away, despite her having seen sights like these countless times. "It's so beautiful, especially after that putrid swamp.." Clair commented, her Dragonair more intrested in a voice she had heard coming from a nearby forest...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard