Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Beowulf » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:04 am

"Hey...great job Leila!" Kain said happily as they found a clearing in the woods. "Even if we can't find anyone...my Pokedex can locate where we are...the clearing is giving in some signal..." Kain said. Leila urged him forward, and they stepped into the light. The Sun glanced off of Leila's fur, and she happily ran forward into the plains towards the distant figures.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:38 am

Clair turned and noticed 2 approaching figures, one of them an Espeon, the other a young man. Clair watched as they came to her, her Dragonair also somewhat intrested...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:44 am

"Excuse me...me and Leila here were lost...do you know where we are?" asked Kain to the stranger. Leila went up to Dragonair and started chasing the end it's tail. "Hey, Leila, leave it alone..." Kain said, amused. Just then a strong breeze blew, and Leila perked her ears up and everyone looked above to see a legendary bird soar above them, heading for the mountain in the distance...
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:48 am

Clair looked up and noticed the bird also. She couldn't identify it from so far off, but she thought it might be the Zapdos from the other day. Clair turned back to face the man. "Um... There's a town not too far up North from here..." Clair responded, her Dragonair lifted up her tail up high, out of the Espeon's reach...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:56 am

Christie shrugged. "I'm up for both; I hope pokemon pass by here." She went to sit against a tree and closed her eyes, enjoying the weather as well. She decided to take out her journal from her pack and write about her day.

Rapidash stopped grazing and observed Seth with curious eyes. He snorted, but then finally decided that it was probably best to make up with the Haunter. He approached the pokemon and nickered, saying that he was sorry for behaving rudely.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:16 am

OOC: Last post of the night
Leila, started jumping up at the tail of Dragonair, and when finally tired, returned to Kain, with a longing glance. "Normally I have her brother, Ikabar with her always, but he had to stay at a Pokemon Center for extra therapy for this leg he hurt in battle. I was on my way to pick him up then I got lost...I need to head back to the forest though, in order to go back to the pokecenter I left him at. Would you...know the way through the forest...? I mean...if you wanted too....you don't have too...forget I said it...
Well...thanks a lot. My Name is Kain, and this is my Espeon Leila. Your name?" Kain asked.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:45 am

Haunter cast a sideways glare at Rapidash, but thought better of annoying the Pokemon again, after what happened. Instead he looked away, trying to appear sad, and muttered, "Well, you better be sorry, treating a poor, misunderstood ghost like that..."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:46 am

"My name's Clair. " Clair responded, then began to head off into the forest, Dragonair following her. " If you want to get to the Pokemon Center, then follow me. "

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:56 am

"Good to meet you" Kain said, but his mind was elsewhere. He needed to head back to the Pokemon Center in the woods, he was anxious about Ikabar. Leila was tired, and so she retired into her Pokeball. After walking for several minutes in silence, Kain finally broke the silence, asking "So...what are you doing out here anyways?"
Last edited by Beowulf on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:02 am

"I was origonally off in the swampland in search of a Gyarados, but found none there..." Clair stated as she continued through the forest...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:10 am

"Hmm, trying to catch it? That's brave..." Kain said. He mused on this, and after a few more minutes of walking they spotted what seemed to be a make shift camp sight. Kain let Leila out, now refreshed and then walked towards it, first noticing a Rapidash and a Haunter on the edge.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:15 am

Clair also spots the camp and notices the Haunter and Rapidash. "The Pokemon Center isn't far from here, I think. Perhaps we should stop here for a while..." Clair said, her Dragonair also intrested, remembering the Haunter from the other day...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:57 am

Rapidash was taken aback by the Haunter's response and stared at the other pokemon, wide eyed. He thought about what Seth had said, then started to glared at the ghost pokemon. How was Seth a poor, misunderstood ghost? After all, Seth was the one who started it the night before. The fire horse pokemon decided to point that fact out to Seth. He flicked his tail and stomped his hoof.

Christie watched both pokemon curiously. "Seth can understand what Rapidash is saying?"
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:26 am

Kain, thinking it would be rude to interrupt the conversations of the people and Pokemon, stood by, waiting for an appropriate time to come in. Leila's eyes were glowing as she looked at the Haunter, she was getting excited to meet him, but she patiently stayed by Kain. "Well, shall we meet these people?" Kain asked, not knowing Clair's previous acquaintance with them.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:39 am

"They're both Pokemon, aren't they?" replied Sam, closing his eyes.

Seth glared back at Rapidash. "Well, maybe you shouldn't have come within arm's reach of me!" "Seth?" Sam said. "What?" Sam simply pulled the Master Ball off his belt and waved it in the air, which was enough for the Haunter to simply mutter to the Rapidash, "Fine... Sorry..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:56 pm

"Sure, why not..." Clair stated, her Dragonair rubbing off some dead skin off of herself...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Kain started towards the strangers, approaching Sam and and Christie quietly as not to disturb the Pokemon. "Hello, my name is Kain, and this is my Espeon Leila. We're passing by to head to the nearby Pokemon Center to get her brother, and need a place to rest...would you mind if we stayed with you? I mean...if you don't want us too...we'll leave...we can do that...if you want...." Kain said, regretting his forwardness. Leila walked towards Seth, curious and enchanted by the Ghost pokemon.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby HorseGal » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:56 am

Christie turned to Kain and smiled shyly. "Sure you can rest here with us. It's nice to meet you, I'm Christie." She got up and stuck her hand out to Kain to shake.

Rapidash let out what sounded like a snicker when Seth got scolded by his trainer, then looked at the Espeon curiously. He nickered a friendly hello to the fellow pokemon.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:05 am

Kain, pleased at his gracious welcome, shook the hand warmly. "What are you doing out here? It seems a very quaint place, if you are lost in it that is..." Kain blushed of embarrassment.

Leila slowly walked up to Rapidash and Seth, telling them how pleased she was to meet them. The then curled up next to Rapidash, enjoying the warmth her fire gave off.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:58 am

Sam waved to Kain from his position, saying, "Good to meet you, name's Sam." Seth stared shrewdly back at Leila, not trusting the Psychic-type very much...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard