Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:52 am

"I guess that would be a good idea," Christie confessed. "Come, let's...introduce ourselves."

Meanwhile, Rapidash half reared in joy at Mankey's reaction and whinnied. He pranced around the pokemon, then pranced over to Christie and Seth, then nudged them both.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Mini-Shot » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:09 am

Seth replied to Christie, "Ok, just remember not to mention anything about my eavesdropping." Mankey rushed to Seth and climbed on his shoulders.
"Hail Cobra Commander!!"-Random Cobra Soldier
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:13 am

Christie winked. "Got it, come here Rapidash." She mounted her pokemon and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll keep Rapidash to a walk. Come on boy." Rapidash, meanwhile pranced in circles around Seth, wanting to get a move on.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Mini-Shot » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 am

"Ok, let's go!" Seth said as he started to walk towards the clearing. Mankey was enjoying the view from Seth's shoulders.

(OOC) My last post for the night.
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:47 am

Sam shrugged. "I don't have one. Maybe we should just camp here for the night then."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Clair yawned, the trainer very tired from having stayed up all night from looking for pokemon. "I'm heading off back to the vilage to get soem sleep..." Clair said, she and her Charizard walked back up north to the village...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Daniel lets Charlemagne out of the pokeball. Charlemagne lets out a mighty yawn, tired from his battle with the haunter. "Yeah, I'm tired too, Charlemagne. I think it's time for us to go to sleep." The Tyrannitar falls over with a loud THUMP and Daniel falls down soon afterwards. Daniel climbs onto The Tyrannitar's big belly and falls asleep. Soon afterwards, Charlemagne lets out another yawn and falls asleep, too.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Christie rode on her pokemon with Seth byu her side, curious about the talking Haunter and other trainers. When she got there, she stopped her Rapidash and looked at the trainers with curiosity. There were only two trainers there; one had a Tyrannitar with him and the other had a Haunter. Maybe there is some truth to his story, she thought. She saw that the trainer with the Tyrannitar was fast asleep. She looked at Seth and shrugged. "Are you sure we should introduce ourselves?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Mini-Shot » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Seth whispered to Christie,"Maybe we should wait until Morning." Mankey yawned from exhaustion. "Maybe we should also get some sleep."
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:33 pm

Clair and Chariard continued to head north, the village now in site. "Man, am I tired. It's already 11 in the afternoon, and I haven't slept at all last night..." Clair mumbled to herself as she neared the village...
Last edited by Giratina93 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Christie shrugged. "Yeah, maybe." She got off Rapidash and unpacked her pack to reveal one sleeping bag. Rapidash lowered his head to grazed on the grass while Christie laid out her sleeping bag on the ground.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Mini-Shot » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:26 pm

Seth laid down on the grass and gazed into the starry sky. Mankey took of Seth's cap and made it into a makeshift blanket. Seth was counting the stars until he was drifting off into sleep. He managed to whisper to Mankey,"Good night, old pal," before the sleep got him.
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Clair strolled into the village, her Chariard following her in. "Charizard, return." Clair stated as the had Charizard return into his Pokeball. Clair then took out Dragonair's pokeball, then let her out. "Come on Dragonair, let's get inside." Clair murmered to her Dragon pokemon, th two of them went into Clair's house, where there was a TV and a Nintendo DS to the right. Clair strolled up into her room, where she flopped down into her Queen-sized bed, and fell asleep, her Dragonair sleeping down under the bed...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Christie snuggled into her sleeping bag and let out a relaxed sigh. She smiled at her Rapidash, and said "Goodnight," before drifting off to a deep sleep.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 pm

Sam decided to camp out in the clearing as well, pulling out is sleeping bag to and going to sleep. Seth, however, was more interested in the two trainers he had sensed when they arrived earlier. Being a ghost, the Haunter wasn't tired, and floated over to where Seth and Christie were sleeping, intending to cause some mischief...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:35 am

Christie's Rapidash was busy grazing on the grass, while Christie was fast asleep. She was busily dreaming away about various things. There were images of Rapidash, various pokemon, and her battling other trainers floating in her head.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:40 am

Seth floated around behind Rapidash, lightly tapping on the horselike Pokemon's shoulder, before suddenly slipping away into the darkness, leaving behind stressful thoughts in the Rapidash's mind...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:49 am

Rapidash immediantly stopped grazing and peered behind him to see who tapped him on the shoulder. When he saw no one, he snorted and shook his head before continuing his graze. However, he could not help but think the stressfulness of the journey for him and his trainer. He flicked his fiery tail back and forth and started to walk around.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:51 am

Seth, satisfied the Rapidash was distracted, floated towards Christie, tapping her a couple times on the head to try and wake her up, the Haunter's face split by a toothy grin...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:03 am

Christie groaned and rolled over. "Stop it...Rapidash," she complained. "Can't you see your trainer is trying to get beauty rest?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard