Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:33 pm

A light thudding sould woke Clair up, which caused her to fall out of bed. "Not again... THis is the second time in a row this had happened." Clair grumbled as she got into her normal clothes and headed off outside, her Dragonair slithered right after her, both of them went out the door...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Rapidash snorted and studied his trainer for a minute, before glancing back at the Haunter again. He should so this ghost pokemon who is boss.

Christie smiled. "I know you can do it boy, come on...get him," she encouraged her pokemon, hoping that he would listen.

Rapidash was thinking. If he defeated the Haunter, then he would probably no longer be tormented by him and get to get some rest. If he failed, then he was probably more prone to teasing from the mischievous little rat. He whinnied warningly at the Haunter and decided to try to battle with him.

"That's the spirit, Rapidash!" cheered Christie. "Now, use quick attack, followed by megahorn!"

Rapidash listened to his trainer and glared at Seth. He snorted, pawed at the ground, and started to charge at a fast pace toward the Haunter. While he was charging, his horn started to glow white. His eyes and horn were focused on the target.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Seth allowed the Megahorn to hit him, the attack doing very little except knock the Haunter backwards. Laughing evilly, Seth was about to attack back, when a Master Ball flew from the bushes and smacked the Haunter in the head, enveloping him in a bright white light and trapping him inside. Sam stepped out of the trees, picking up the Master Ball and saying, "Now, Seth, you'll be staying in there until you learn to try and be considerate, or at least let people get some sleep!" Looking at Christie and Rapidash, he said, "I'm really sorry about that. Seth can be very annoying at times..."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Christie was a bit surprised when the Master Ball caught the Haunter, but then she looked at who the pokeball belonged to sighed> "Annoying? More like mischievous," she mumbled. "Does he do that all the time?"

Rapidash, meanwhile, still kept his ears back. He glared at the ball in Sam's hand and pawed at the ground. He still wanted to battle the Haunter, or at least try to get back at him somehow.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Sam sighed and clipped the Master Ball on his belt. "Quite a bit, yeah. But what would you expect from a Haunter?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 pm

"I guess..." Christie looked at her Rapidash and sighed. "Hey, calm down, will you? He's gone now. He's not going to bother you anymore."

Rapidash snorted and glared at the ball one last time before Sam put it away and went back to his trainer's side.

"Yeah...Rapidash is not too happy about your Haunter," Christie stated to Sam.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Sam shrugged. "I get that a lot... What's your name, anyway?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:41 pm

"It's Christie...what's yours?" Christie observed Sam carefully. Rapidash did the same, but then decided that he wanted to graze on the grass instead.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:19 am

"Sam, and you've already met Seth, my Haunter." Sam tapped the Master Ball on his belt as he said this.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:26 am

Clair cracked her fingers as her Dragonair slithered up to her, the Dragon pokemon began to nudge her arm, wanting ot be fed. "Not right now, Dragonair. We have to hed off to the eastern marshland now and see what's up there." Clair grumbled as she and Dragonair headed off to the east of town...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 am

Christie rolled her eyes. "Yeah, glad for meeting him," she mumbled. "Anyway what are you doing out here?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:36 am

"Oh, you know, same as you, probably," replied Sam. "Going out to catch more Pokemon and find some adventure."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:50 am

Christie shrugged. "I'm not sure I'm ready to catch more pokemon yet. I'm happy with my Rapidash for now." She smiled and glanced at her Rapidash for a minute before turning back to Sam. She motioned toward his Master Ball. "Do you think you're ever going to let him out?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:08 am

Sam nodded. "Eventually. This is his sort of his punishment. He hates being put in the ball, and I only do it if he does stupid things like this. Once I let him out, he'll probably be a little more... well, not nice, just approachable..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:06 am

"Approachable?" Christie raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "He won't pull anymore pranks like that, right?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:50 pm

"He won't if he's smart," Sam said. "At least not around you."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:04 am

Christie rolled her eyes in disbelief. "I hope not; I hope he learned his lesson."

Rapidash stopped grazing and looked at Sam with curious eyes. He snorted and shook his head before focusing on the spot where he put the Master Ball.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 am

"He better have, if he wants out," Sam replied a little loudly, partly directing at Seth's Master Ball...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:40 am

Now having reached the eastern edge of town, Clair looked ahead of her. Beyond the easern edge of town lay a massvie sstem of marshes and swamps, home to numerous powerful pokemon. There's been reports of a large Gyarados spooted in the swamps hereClair thought to herself as she and Dragonair ventured off into the marshes...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:27 am

Christie smiled a little "He can here you in there? That's pretty cool."
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard