Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:16 am

"Psh, beauty sleep?" Seth said in an impudent tone. "Good luck with that."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:24 am

Christie groaned once more and went under the covers. Maybe she would get some better sleep then. Meanwhile, Rapidash still paced around and snorted.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:32 am

Annoyed now, Seth pulled the covers away from Christie's head, hissing, "Hey! Wake up already! I'm trying to scare you!"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 am

Christie shivered and huddled herself into fetal position. She finally woke up, groaning in annoyance. "What the hell, Rapidash?! I'm trying to-" When she finally rubbed her eyes to rid her of the sleepiness, she stopped talking at once and stared at the ghost pokemon. Her eyes were wide, full of surprise and wonder. "A-A ghost pokemon?" And it's a Haunter, she thought.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:48 am

Seth rolled his eyes. "No, I'm an Electric Pokemon." Suddenly grinning, he stuck his tongue out at Christie, letting out an eerie wail right in her face.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Christie shivered when she heard the wail, not liking the sound at all. She looked around for her Rapidash, but only saw him pacing around. What's wrong with him, she thought.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Clair continued to sleep in her bed, her Dragonair also sound asleep, both of them unaware of the small Ratatta outside, the small rodent rummeged in Clair's garbage can...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Glancing over at the restless Pokemon as well, Seth grinned maliciously. "Don't worry about her, she's just... stressed out."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:21 am

Christie glared at the ghost pokemon. "What did you do to him?" She whistled for Rapidash to come over to her side, but he just glanced up at her, snorted, shook his head and continued his back and forth pace.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:40 am

Seth put an innocent look on his face. "All I did was give him a tap on the shoulder, and all of the sudden, he's doing that. Weird, huh?" His innocent look slowly grew into another nasty grin.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Christie sighed. How was she going to get Rapidash out of this? "Rapidash, calm down and stop pacing now!" She decided to get up and run over to her pokemon. When she got near her pokemon, she tried to touch him, but all he did was burn her hand. "OUCH!"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:36 pm

Seth snickered in amusement. "Oh, look, an unexpected and very interesting side effect! I always loved those."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:44 am

Christie tried to ignore the ghost pokemon and continued trying to sooth Rapidash. "Hey boy...calm down, it's only me. Come on, boy...please do it for me? You can get out of this, Rapidash. Shhhh! You can trust me."

Rapidash whinnied in disagreement, but listened to her words. He snorted, and finally stopped pacing, but his ears were laid back and his fiery tail was flicking in annoyance. He shook his head and half reared, still wanting to be relieved of the stress. He tried as best as possible to listen to his trainer's words.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:44 am

"Oh no you don't!" growled Seth, forming a Shadow Ball in his hands, ready to throw it at Rapidash...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:23 am

Rapidash half reared again before turning around and galloping around in circles.

Christie sighed. How was she going to get him to calm down? She glared at the Haunter. Hm...I wonder who his owner is, she thought. "Hey, quit it," she shouted at the ghost pokemon.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:54 am

"Woops, too late!" Seth said with a nasty laugh, throwing he Shadow Ball at Rapidash...

Sam's eyes opened a crack as he slowly woke up, hearing commotion a short distance away. Having been Seth's owner long enough to know that commotion was usually a bad thing in the middle of the night, he got up groggily, muttering to himself, "I swear, Seth, if you're causing trouble again..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:43 am

Rapidash neighed and tried to avoid the attack, but failed. When the attack hit him, he fell to the ground.

Christie gasped and went over to her fire pokemon. "Rapidash, get up," she said, trying to encourage him. "You can beat him. Show him what you got," she murmured as she stroked his creme colored body.

The fire horse pokemon only shook his head in disagreement, not wanting to battle, but he did stand up and glare at the Haunter with hatred showing in his eyes. He laid his ears back and flicked his tail, emphasizing his dislike for the ghost pokemon.

Christie frowned. "Come on Rapidash! Battle him! He has no right to push you around like that!" But Rapidash only ignored Christie.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:20 am

Reynold reached the outskirts of a village, from where he was, the distant settlement had buildings made entirely out of wood. It was also surrounded by forest, like the one he was in not too long ago. "No!" He said as he braced the bike on a tree. "I cant believe it! I just rode in circles!"
"Bulba?" Adnous said, picking his head up and stepping about the bike basket to look at his trainer. "We just came from here Adnous!" Reynold said, also bracing against the tree, sighing. "What kind of Pokemon trainer cant keep himself from going back home!?"
"Bulba-saur, Bulba Bulba saur!" Adnous rasped, rising onto its hind legs and looking at Reynold wih a determined look in his crimson eyes.
"...Times like this makes me wish I can speak Pokemon" Reynold said, shaking his head.
"Saur!" Adnous replied, a glare on his reptillian face. There was a sudden rustle. "What was that!?" Reynold said, looking to a nearby bush, a Dustox barging out into the open and taking to the air. "Bulba-saur!" Adnous exclaimed, acting without an order from Reynold, used razor leaf, the spiralling green blades flying at the insectoid Pokemon, which it dodged, only to get the bulbous end of a vine whip slammed into the side of its face, dazing it, while the other wrapped about it in mid air and slammed it into a tree. "Adnous stop!" Reynold yelled before his Pokemon was able to slam the moth creature against a rock. "Dont kill it!" he pleaded, eyeing the Pokemon with disbelief of Adnous' sudden cruelty. "Let it go!" Reynold commanded, the teal Bulbasaur complying and dropping the Dustox. Reynold got the Pokeball from his pocket and threw it at the insect, it opening in mid air and firign the red beam out, which enveloped the defeated creature and pulled it in. Snapping shut in midair, the ball fell to the ground with a light thud, the circular button on it blinking three times, sucsessfully capturing it. "We need to get to a Pokemon center, which means its time to go back home...I hope mom doesnt get sight of me.." He said as he got the Pokeball, the orb shrinking and he put it back in his pocket. The young trainer then went back to his bike, mounting it and riding towards the small village ahead...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Mini-Shot » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 am

Seth sudden;y woke up. He woke up just in time to see the dark orb of energy hit the horse-like pokemon. He then caught a glance of the attacker. It was a Haunter.It must be that talking Haunter! Seth thought to himself. He woke up Mankey who grunted in annoyance. Seth took his cap and put it on. He never took his eyes off of that Haunter. Mankey was still drowzy after being woken up early and could barely understand Seth. When Mankey finnaly got focused, he saw what his trainer was looking at. Seth got up and glared at the Haunter, waiting to see what it would do.
"Hail Cobra Commander!!"-Random Cobra Soldier
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Seth laughed. "Yeah Rapidash, bring it on! Show me what you can do, eh?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext