Choice Game

Here, you can post other posting games.

Choice Game

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:09 am

This is Choice Game. A game in which I will put you in a situation and you must pick between 3-4 answers. There will be a few situations if you survive each one. The one voted on most will be the people's answer. You can die in this game if you choose the wrong answer. Let's begin.....

You are walking down the street to your middle-management job. You are involved with the wrong sort of people and are now going to be killed if you don't give them their money. What do you do?

A) Rob a store to get the cash.
B) Earn the cash from your job.
C) Move far away.
TyrannoTitan
 

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:09 am

i'd say C. either one of the others could get you in trouble. the first from the cops, the other from the guys who want the cash [they might not be patient and go killing you because you didn't deliver on time]
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

Image
User avatar
The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster
 
Posts: 22571
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Qurain, Kuwait

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:40 am

why isn't there and option to attack them?

we'll since there isn't i also say C
Image
Image
User avatar
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:11 pm

I guess because its a slow day, C is the people's answer.

You decided to avoid the menacing group by moving across the country. Your life is starting to pick up. Your job is now being a scientist, working on native wildlife. You are myseriously called to go to a small island in the middle of the ocean. They don't supply a reason, but you except. You arrive 2 days later. The island is only populated by the workers and scientists already there. They tell you to check out an area that has had some disturbances. You walk to the selected location thinking "What is in these cages?" as you pass the many enclosures. Finally you reach a spot where the fence has a giant hole in it. You get on a walky talky and tell the administrator about the problem. He tells you to return, quickly. Before you can ask why something moves in the nearby bushes. The man sceams for you to run. What do you do?

A) Do what the man tells you and run.
B) Grab a thick branch and slowly walk over to the spot.
C) Climb through the hole in the cage.
TyrannoTitan
 

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:21 pm

B)
you only live once

edit:also if the creature follows u
u also endanger the people at camp
Last edited by Cpt.Yuke on Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
User avatar
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:32 pm

B
if whatever it was could make a giant hole in the enclosure, your definately not gonna get far running. better to die brave than to die a coward! 8)
[but, it also depends on how well you can control the branch. if it's too heavy to swing quickly, your gonna have some trouble]

famous, but not always true saying: Curiosity killed the cat. [not if the cat kills it first! :P]

NOTE: animals smell fear...they smell adrenaline....so if you show fear, and run, your offering it a target. offering it prey
Last edited by The Kingpin on Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

Image
User avatar
The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster
 
Posts: 22571
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Qurain, Kuwait

Postby o-eternal-o » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:14 pm

Umm, well i'm not brave... at all, so A. I'm not going to get myself killed!
User avatar
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:09 pm
Location: England

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:24 pm

Choice of the people: B

You grab a thick branch and slowly walk over to the noise. Then you quickly swing the branch. It connects with something and a snap is heard. You look over and see that the branch is broken and a large Velociraptor lay unconsious on the ground. He start to panic at the site of the dinosaur and you quickly get up. Then you hear someone talk on the walky talky "run.........pack........numbers........run!" That is all you hear of the conversation. What do you do?

A) Kill the beast before it awakes.
B) Run back to the control center.
C) Run into the jungle.
TyrannoTitan
 

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:29 pm

A offcourse
rather fight one then a whole pack
Image
Image
User avatar
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:37 pm

B
you cant take on a whole pack of raptors....better to run. at least then you have a chance of surviving. option (A) would lead to the scent of blood which would bring in the pack, option (B) is practically running into the raptor's hunting ground. running to the control center, where there are other people, and maybe weapons, would give you the chance of survival.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

Image
User avatar
The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster
 
Posts: 22571
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Qurain, Kuwait

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:58 pm

KP the bloody beast is unconcious :s
Image
Image
User avatar
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby o-eternal-o » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:01 pm

I'd go with B too. If you kill one raptor, the others will want revenge
User avatar
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:09 pm
Location: England

Postby HorseGal » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:10 pm

I would go for B. Better get out of there before the raptor wakes up.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
Image
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus
 
Posts: 2854
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:32 pm
Location: CT, USA

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:11 pm

Woosies :p
Image
Image
User avatar
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:25 pm

People's answer, B.

You decide to hightail it out of there before the raptor awakens, or worse the rest of the pack apears. You run as fast as you can toward the control center. But before you reach there, you stop. You feel that your being watched. You quickly look around the jungle, afraid what else lurcks in its depths. You hear another voice from the walky talky: " Get......cages........lost........power......run!" Again you sprint toward the control center but are stoped as soon as you start by a piercing roar. You stop so fast that you fall to the ground. Apearing before you is a Carnotarus almost twice your size. The beast looks at you hungrily. What do you do?

A) Run the oppisite way.
B) Run into the dense jungle to find another way.
C) Pound your chest like King Kong and run toward it with your fists raised.
TyrannoTitan
 

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:17 am

hahahahahahahaahahaha! LOL! pound your chest like King Kong!? LOL!

i say (A). you would head back to the raptors, but with the Carno on your tail, the Raptors would either attack it, or run away. the unconscious raptor would provide food for the Carnotaurus, turning the attention off the moving, hard to catch target [you], and directing it towards the immobile, fresh meal waiting to be eaten [unconscious raptor]. if the pack stays and fights, the pack and Carnotaurus would be too busy fighting with eachother to notice you sneaking away, heading back the way you were heading...
(B) could possibly run you into more raptors, but without the Carnotaurus to interrupt, you become the main target, and would be dead quite quickly. (C) is literally suicide, since a hungry Carno would probably, at most, look at you in a wierd way before eating you :P .
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

Image
User avatar
The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster
 
Posts: 22571
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Qurain, Kuwait

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:04 pm

A. I mean, i know peoplel like to look big on the net, but seriously. If you were faced with a beast almost twice your size, you would instinctively run. Fight or flight. And you wouldn't fight, due to the size of the opponenet.
User avatar
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:09 pm
Location: England

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:39 am

Since i Readed kingpins never ending super nerdy dinosaur wisdom
i also go for A
Image
Image
User avatar
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:45 am

you mean the unarguable explanation on why A is the best choice, right? :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

Image
User avatar
The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster
 
Posts: 22571
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Qurain, Kuwait

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:10 pm

uhhhhh...yes
Image
Image
User avatar
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: Belgium

Next

Return to Random Fun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron