Choice Game

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:41 pm

D) Is heartless E) Is also a BAD choice and F) Is miss-understood because they are already shooting the Rex. Or...those who have a gun.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:01 pm

I go with A 'cause it seems like the sensible thing to do. I would go with B, but I don't really like the idea of shooting dinosaurs. and C is suicidal.
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:43 pm

B. it cant destroy the balcony if theres a bullet in its brain.
Running down= you get eaten
Serach for something useful=What are the chances of something usefull being on the ground next to you?
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:53 pm

How would it get a bullet in it's brain? T-Rex's skull was about 3 inches thick and the earholes were too small for something like a bullet to get in them. The best you would give it is a dent in it's forehead between the eyes.
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:24 pm

Well it depneds on the gun and the amount of guns. If you had a large rifle and shot it at the base of the skull, it would die instantly [bassing this on horses and elephants]
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:56 pm

-.- So you're saying t-rex was an elephant.
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:19 am

B) It is just the right thing to do. I don't really know if there is something useable on the floor, or somewere else, and I need to help them godamnit. B, B, and B again.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:10 am

I would go with B, but I don't really like the idea of shooting dinosaurs

B for me, as you can probably guess. not A, because, as Doc said, what're the chances of finding something that could help you stop a T. Rex in a normal building? and C is lunacy, because then, it can eat you, step on you, or just plain ram you and keep going after your friends, achieving nothing for you or your friends. you would be dying for nothing...

as for why i preffer B, Personally, i say that if it's harmful to you, and is actively targeting you or your friends as prey, you stop it at all costs. dont care what it feels if it's the one attacking you or your friends. i mean, if animals were to follow the same things that HF follows as far as opinions and ideas, then Trikes and Ankys wouldn't fight back when a Rex charged at them, or, a modern day example, Buffalo wouldn't defend themselves from Lions.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:45 pm

Not what I'm saying. Besides, could you honestly kill a buffalo and not feel guilty about it?
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:28 pm

The thing is, is that buffalo 40 + feet long with Bannana sized teeth that wants everyone dead? There lies the difference.

I'll post the next bit tonight. BE READY!
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:28 pm

lol, but she has a point. If a buffalo charges you it means you have threatened it and its defending itself. But then again its you or the rex, and the rex has chased you through a jungle, a pack of raptors and into a building suggesting that it really wants to eat you for some reason and isnt just protecting its self.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:15 pm

There's that, and it might just hate you. -shrugs- It's not hungry, 'cause it just ate a whole raptor pack. Ever think dinosaurs just chase humans for fun? :roll:
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:41 am

Unless it's for survival. The point is back then survival was ESENTIAL. It is still going to pick up basic needs. What would you prefer a overflowed belly, or one that won't last you long? It was all about survival. Play was done under protection with your own kind. Unless it's the raptors from Jurassic Park who supposidly enjoyed killing.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:42 am

B

Drill sergeant says:"youngster what have you learned today"
i say:"That shooting things is fun and usefull"
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:14 pm

YO! Where's the next part? I'm dying of boredom here! -passes out on floor-
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:47 pm

Hopeflower wrote: Ever think dinosaurs just chase humans for fun? :roll:

Therefore, its ok to blow its brains all over the wall, so TT shoot the danm rex already
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:02 pm

People's fricken answer, B.

You decide to shoot the Tyrannosaur from a safe place. The Trex is dangerously close to the group when you open fire. The Tyrannosaur grunts and turns to you. It roars furiously and charges to the space below the platform you are standing on. It cannot reach you, however, and the rest of the group manages to get up on the platform and you all escape.

Next part....

You live peacefully in your home for the next 5 years. Then, you get a call from the military asking if you would like to go on an expedition. They tell you that it is secret, and the only reason they want you is because of your actions in Jurassic Park. You agree, and a week later you are on a flight into deep space. You arrive on an abandoned ship. The vessel looks destroyed. You are not alone on this mission though, you are accompanied by 5 others. They are all trained military soldiers. On your way through the ship, one of your party is wrenched up into a hole in the ceiling. You can hear him screaming in pain. What do you do?

A) Help him.
B) Leave him, there is no help to give.
C) FRAG HIM!

PS: You people will LOVE this part.
PSS: This ISN'T Dino Crisis 3.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Dinonerd » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:04 pm

C, haha lets kill him
RIP Steve

RIP Zyzz
Dinonerd
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:13 pm

B) walk away whisttling. Also there is a chance that what every pulled him up to the ceiling has large pointy teeth. Therefore it would most likely eat you. (That tends to happen alot on this site)
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:22 pm

it does? where? *loads 20 barrel Gattling gun with Depleted Uranium shells*

B. helping him would probably get the attention of whatever pulled him up, and fraggin him would also get the attention of whatever it is, and if it happens to be something like Nemesis [big bullet-proof guy with a VERY bad attitude. stars in Resident Evil3: Nemesis], then your screwed right there and then...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun