Choice Game

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:19 am

B) shoot it. Just too be safe. If its a survivour, there isnt much he can do for you, if its an alein, walking up to it is suicide. And if it turns out to be an egg, shooting it now is the best option.
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby mega raptor » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:36 pm

Um... Let's see... It could be the creature, if it made it through the vents... It's most likely that he's a survivor I guess, considering that an egg would mean that there's a queen somewhere, and I doubt that those things could hide in the visitor center, they're huge, so, A.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:59 pm

Ok, what the hell are you people taking about? Its NOT the visitor center! I said that you go to an abandoned ship! SPACE ship! Gawd!
TyrannoTitan
 

Postby mega raptor » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:17 pm

No you didn't. You said that after an hour of investigation, you wander into the control room when you see the alien. Nothing about an abandoned ship that I can remember.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:26 pm

Exactly. You never said anything about something like "You decided to agree to go on a space mission." It was just all suddenly "You arrived in the control room and saw blood all over the place." No warning. How are we suppossed to know where the heck we are if you don't tell us?

Temper is flaring... must calm down... -deep breath- Okay, I'm better now.
User avatar
Hopeflower
Wyvern
Wyvern
 
Posts: 18688
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: NY, USA

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:01 pm

hey, look at me! im a T-Rex hopping up and down on a space ship eating a queen alien who's broken through the park fence! yay! :lol:

i say A. get closer, BUT, be ready to back off quickly and plug it full of lead if it turns out to be one of those chest burster things...and be ready to run extra fast if it turns out being an alien...your team will be useful as bait for now... :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

Image
User avatar
The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster
 
Posts: 22568
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Qurain, Kuwait

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:18 pm

Noooo. I said after the last bit about the Trex, that you leave the island. Remember? The team mate getting pulled into the ceiling?

You decide to shoot the Tyrannosaur from a safe place. The Trex is dangerously close to the group when you open fire. The Tyrannosaur grunts and turns to you. It roars furiously and charges to the space below the platform you are standing on. It cannot reach you, however, and the rest of the group manages to get up on the platform and you all escape.

Next part....

You live peacefully in your home for the next 5 years. Then, you get a call from the military asking if you would like to go on an expedition. They tell you that it is secret, and the only reason they want you is because of your actions in Jurassic Park. You agree, and a week later you are on a flight into deep space. You arrive on an abandoned ship. The vessel looks destroyed. You are not alone on this mission though, you are accompanied by 5 others. They are all trained military soldiers. On your way through the ship, one of your party is wrenched up into a hole in the ceiling. You can hear him screaming in pain. What do you do?


Ring a bell? Pay attension people....
TyrannoTitan
 

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:02 pm

TT shame on you are you messing up starshiptroopers ??
B)
Image
Image
User avatar
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:12 am

Actually he said that after you escape the T-rex you live your life normally for a while then the military give you a call and you go off to some abandoned space ship where an alein attacks you, THEN you enter the control room. and just shoot it :roll:
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:21 am

Well, ex-CUH-use me for being a 12-year-old girl who gets bored easily! I don't pay much attention when I get bored, usually just skim along the finer points.

For example if a story were to go, "I saw a man behind me" or something like that, I would skim the chapter for something interesting. -.- Fact of *my* life people, get used to it.

And I'm bored now. Where's the next part?
User avatar
Hopeflower
Wyvern
Wyvern
 
Posts: 18688
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: NY, USA

Postby mega raptor » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:22 pm

TT, when are you going to post the new part? I think we all want to see what's going to happen next...
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:08 am

People's answer (I think...): A.

You decide to approach the figure slowly and carefully. As you approach, you hear whimpering: Its a survivor. You come toward the shattered figure. He screams and runs away. He screams for you to get away. You hear one of your team mates saying that they should shoot him. What do you do?

A) End his life as your team mate suggested, he may be too dangerous.
B) Talk to him, he may know something imporant.\
C) Kill him and **** on his face!
TyrannoTitan
 

Postby Legendary Elite » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:09 am

Never tried this sort of thing before on any forums i've been to. Only in books. Ok, though C is tempting I'll go for B.
Legendary Elite
Banned
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Australia

Postby mega raptor » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:49 am

B, too, though I bet that he's got a chestburster...
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:54 am

As for B)...Why the hell would you kill someone pointlessly? And as for A)...though it's tempting to just end the guy's suffering, it's not a very good idea, so B.
User avatar
Hopeflower
Wyvern
Wyvern
 
Posts: 18688
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: NY, USA

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:34 pm

A) its a bit mean and cruel but if someone is asking you to kill them they have a good reason, he knows he is doomed he doesnt want to bring you with him, respect his choice.
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Legendary Elite » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:09 am

So yeah B is my choice.
Legendary Elite
Banned
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Australia

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:28 am

I say B. why kill a person when you can help him? sure, he's probably got a Chest Burster, but as long as your far back enough, it wont hurt you. after it does pop out, kill it. the guy dies with it, without tainting your hands with the death of a person who has done nothing wrong. [just so you know, even if it was illogical, i wouldn't choose A or C due to religious reasons, you wouldn't understand :P .it's also very obvious B's the right answer, as BOTH the other choices are basically the SAME. the odd one out is usually the answer :P ]...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

Image
User avatar
The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster
 
Posts: 22568
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Qurain, Kuwait

Postby Legendary Elite » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:29 am

lol, this is not the movie Alien we are talking about here, aint this Jurassic Park?

Well if it was Chestburster then I might either shoot the ******* and do as choice C tells me to piss on him and Teabag him for getting caught by a Facehugger. Otherwise i'd put him in a cryo chamber to leave him frozen so as to get the alien out from him.
Legendary Elite
Banned
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Australia

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Legendary Elite wrote:lol, this is not the movie Alien we are talking about here, aint this Jurassic Park?


Gawd, does ANYONE pay attension around here? The first part was Jurassic Park, yes, but this part ISN'T. Your on a god damn space ship! No dinosaurs on it either!
TyrannoTitan
 

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron