Choice game Mk. IV

Here, you can post other posting games.

Choice game Mk. IV

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:35 am

Upon Mr. Crow's allowance, I have decided to create a new choice game :3 Let's begin:

You wake up on a battleship patrolling the seas in Allied territory in 1942, seconds after it was hit by the torpedo from a Japenese submarine. You look around and jump off of your bunk-bed and put your clothes on. You:

A: Run for it! Don't take anything with you!

B: Grab your guns and ammo! You may need it for later!

C: Help the others on the ship! Better to save the lives of many then the life of one.

D: Go to the cafeteria on the ship and gather supplies there! Better come prepared with MREs than nothing out at sea!

Again: Doc gave me permission to do this =D
Last edited by UndeadRaptor on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
User avatar
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Snipin' yo peeps in the tall grass

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:38 am

I choose... B.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:37 am

B. Having guns and ammo on you is certain to come in handy incase you get attacked...
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby Iceking » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:45 am

I'm going with choice B.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:30 pm

To keep this going, the people's unopposed choice: B.

You run over to a large duffel bag in the corner of the room, sling your M1 garand over your sholder and holster your pistol, before grabbing whatever ammunition you can. You run for the nearest hatch, which is being closed already. You:

A: Shoulder-ram it and teach the guy on the recieving end a lesson of why you don't lock survivors in the lower decks! D:<

B: Shout at him, telling him survivors are down here. That may atleast get him to change his mind about doing this.

C: Shoot at the metal hatch! I mean, what could go wrong... :roll:

D: Bash on the hatch with the butt of your rifle! That could probably get the crew member's attention to let you and the others up to the life-boats.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
User avatar
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Snipin' yo peeps in the tall grass

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby Iceking » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:27 pm

I'm going to go with B again.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:23 am

A, because I'm feeling evil.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:24 am

IK: I have no comment.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
User avatar
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Snipin' yo peeps in the tall grass

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby Galaxia » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 am

I chose D,not sure why but it seems like the option I would take
Image
User avatar
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
 
Posts: 1406
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 pm
Location: UK

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:40 am

Need a tie-breaker here now! D:
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
User avatar
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Snipin' yo peeps in the tall grass

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:08 pm

I am here to end the tension by choosing D. The action will make much more noise than simply shouting will. What's a few dents. 8D
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
User avatar
Hopeflower
Wyvern
Wyvern
 
Posts: 18688
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: NY, USA

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 pm

'Kay, now for, the people's aweful choice! >:3: D!

You bang on the steel hatch with the butt of your rifle the best you can, even managing to dent it and slightly shove away the crew-member. But before you can get out to your freedom, another person is already slamming it shut and locking it. You drown minutes later >.> (Imean,theyalwaysdidthisduringWWII,gottaramthathatchtogettofreedom)

Next up =D:

You're an average civillian, just minding your own buisness and carrying your briefcase to work with you, the building which you work at being just a block away. You see someone who doesn't look right stumble out of the alley-way, with blood covering his mouth. He spots you and limps towards you, arms raised at you. You:

A: Approach him and attempt to talk.

B: If talking fails (ThisgoeswithA,soachoiceEwillbehere), hit the person on the head with the nearest blunt object you can find!

C: Run away! He could have a knife or something and attempt to kill you!

D: Take on this mo-fo like a ninja! I mean, you trained, right? RIGHT?!

E: Ignore him and walk away. He's the governments problem anyways.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
User avatar
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Snipin' yo peeps in the tall grass

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby Galaxia » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:27 pm

E,those pencils won't push themselves you know
Image
User avatar
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
 
Posts: 1406
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 pm
Location: UK

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Pencil pushing during a zombie apocalypse for the win! Those pencils will come in handy for taking out a zombie's brain >:D
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
User avatar
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Snipin' yo peeps in the tall grass

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm

YOU DEFY LOGIC

I smack my b*tch, like a boss.

-ahem- C. Get the hell outta there. >.>
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
User avatar
Hopeflower
Wyvern
Wyvern
 
Posts: 18688
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: NY, USA

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby Galaxia » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Apocalypse-shmocalypse I need those papers done by Thursday
Image
User avatar
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
 
Posts: 1406
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 pm
Location: UK

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:37 pm

They're due on Wednesday! D:<
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
User avatar
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Snipin' yo peeps in the tall grass

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby Galaxia » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:44 pm

(dramatic crouch while shouting at sky)Noooooooooo!
On another note is this a Romero zombie? He's limping so I'm not quite sure he's either an injured rage or your standard Romero
Image
User avatar
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
 
Posts: 1406
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 pm
Location: UK

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:02 pm

A Romero zombie indeed. There are also the fast zombies =D

'Kay, lets not derail this anymore >.>
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
User avatar
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Snipin' yo peeps in the tall grass

Re: Choice game Mk. IV

Postby Galaxia » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:03 pm

I agree,now to stop posting here until you make some new options
Image
User avatar
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
 
Posts: 1406
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 pm
Location: UK

Next

Return to Random Fun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron