Funny RPG Scenes

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:26 am

During the events right before the final fight with Thrasher:

1 Spino and 6 Barys emerge from the foliage. Ready to confront the large rex.

"Crusher... here me. The thousand nations of Thrasher's empire decend upon you. Our preadtors, will scare out your food sources!"

Crusher was hesitant but he made his reply. "What should I do to avoid this?"

"All the good king Thrasher wants, is an offering of earth and water. A token of your submission, to the will of Thrasher."

Crusher paused for a long bit, before prepareing for speech. "Submission?"

Another pause. Before he slightly cocked his head. "That's a bit of a problem."

He aproched the Spino menacingly. "See rumor has it, the other rexes have already turned you down."

Scar was quick to interupt, scared for Crusher's safety. "We must be diplomatic."

"And of coarse WE..." Crusher growled cutting Scar off.

"Have a reputation to maintain."

The spino nodded it's head slowly and meanicingly. "Choose."

"Your next words carefully Crusher. They may be your last as king."

Crusher turned away, looking at his vast territroy. Beautiful and great. Then his rage turned swiftly on the spino, swipeing his skull downwards on it, nearly crusing it's arm, forceing it to back off against a cliff. "You bring the crowns and heads of counquerd kings to MY territory. You insult my mate, you threaten my freinds with SLAVERY and DEATH."

Crusher's gaze was as menacing as ever, his eyes a firey red, and his colors flushing into a menacing shade. "Oh I've chosen my words carefuly Spino, perhaps you should have done the same."

"THis is blasphemy, this is maddness!" THe spino raored trying not to get too close to the ledge.

"Maddness?" Crusher asked, his look calming down for a bit. Until the colors returned. "THIS IS ISLA SORNA!" he roared slamming his now brightly colored skull into the spinos head sending the predator over the ledge, and into te sharp rocks at the bottom, the Barys soon following.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:23 am

Steeltalon, Silver and Switchblade have a young compy surrounded. Sandstorm, Darkness and Storm are watching, looking ready to crack up at any minute.

"Okay, I'm a cheerleader now," Silver growled. "U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly, eh eh, you ugly. U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly, eh eh, you ugly." Steeltalon and Switchblade joined in, "U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly, eh eh, you ugly. U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly, eh eh, you ugly." Silver went on, "I saw walkin down the street just the other day, I didn't see your damage from that far away. I should've got a clue when the kids started screamin, you walked up to me with your buckteeth a-gleamin." Switchblade jeered, "Your hair was all frizzy and your face was a mess, I thought that was a sack but it's your favorite dress! You hurt the tree's feelings and the birds all flew, I don't mean to insult you--oh wait, yes I do!" Steeltalon snarled out, "Your teeth are yellow, they're covered in mold, you're only fourteen you look a hundred years old. When looks were handed out, you were last in line, your face looks like where the sun don't shine!" Silver sneered, "Did you fall off a building and land on your head or did a truck run over your face instead? There ain't no pill, cause you ain't ill, you UGLY!" All three females growled, "U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly, eh eh, you ugly. U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly, eh eh, you ugly. Silver hissed, "What you really need is to wear a mask and book that plastic surgeon fast, girl, you're scary, you're hairy, I heard about you. You're the main attraction at the city zoo!" Switchblade snarled, "You're so fat and ugly with a belly full of flab. When you wear a yellow coat, people shout out CAB!" Steeltalon sneered, "You got eyes like a pig and your nose is big and with hair like that, you should be wearing a wig! Uncle Fester, remember him? I never knew that you had a twin!" Switchblade growled, "You can't disguise yo googly eyes. in a Miss Ugly pageant, you'd win first prize. Yo mama say you ugly! You UGLY!" The three growled, closing in on the compy, "U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly, eh eh, you ugly. U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly, eh eh, you ugly." Silver started chanting, "Get busy! Get Busy! Get Busy! Get Busy! Get Busy! Get Busy! Get Busy! Get Busy! Get Busy!" While Steeltalon snarled, "Yo mama say you ugly! Yo mama say you ugly! Yo mama say you ugly! You UGLY!" Switchblade sneered, "Now I feel like blondie." Once more the three growled, "U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly, eh eh, you ugly. U-G-L-Y, you could make an onion cry! U-G-L-Y, like an alien chased by the FBI!" Steeltalon, Silver and Switchblade got Storm, Darkness and Sandstorm to join in as they chanted, "U-G-L-Y, U-G-L-Y, U-G-L-Y, U-G-L-Y!" Steeltalon snarled, "U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you UGLY!"

The compy trembled before bursting into tears and running into the undergrowth screeching madly. Sandstorm, Storm and darkness cracked up, while the females high-fived each other. "Yes, we got it good," Switchblade cackled. "Let's find another compy," Steeltalon growled, an evil grin on her face. The other two grinned as well and rushed off to find another compy to torment.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:45 pm

(Before LC was captured in the net oh so conveintly....)

Snowclaw ran to Loneclaw, panting heavily. Loneclaw tilted his head, looking at a tree from a side ways point of view. He was startled when his brother ran in. "Dogs....run...bite...my tail hurts..." Loneclaw looked at Snowclaw, his eyes slightly squinted. "....Loneclaw asks one thing...WHAT!?" He yowled. "DOGS RAN AFTER ME AND BIT MY TAIL!!!" Snowclaw screeched. Loneclaw grimmanced at the thought of the scene and hissed "ooh.....This is worse than when I was a fry cook for Mc Burger King."

He thought back to the time he was put on as the drive-through attendant.

"Hello, welcome to Mc Burger King, Can Loneclaw take your order?"

The person in a black SUV with a slightly dented door responded. "Yes, may I get a burger, small fries and a large soda?"

Loneclaw, sitting on an office chair with wheels on the legs, wearing the head phones, looking up at the moniter where he could see the people ordering, shook his head. He lept onto his hind legs and braced on his desk. He said "You know Loneclaw is a cat? Do you know Loneclaw has to stand on his hind legs just to see over Loneclaw's DESK!?" I have to stay here all night, taking all of your dumb orders, giving it to the replacement fry cook, who is working hard as we speak to make your orders and give it to the casheir to give to you! While we work, you stuff your faces and you gain weight, and get FAT! Maybe if you didn't waste your time to drive in your damaged old SUV to order, and actually come inside to eat, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS CONVERSATION!!!! But to get back on point...

DO YOU THINK I LIKE DOING THIS?!

I HAD TO CANCLE WATCHING A SIMPLE MOVIE WITH MY BROTHER!!!!!

ALL BECAUSE SOME ******* DECIDED TO GO ON VACATION!!!!!

**** THAT ****!

Im going back to the grill..." Loneclaw threw the head set at the moniter, jumped onto the desk, kicked the moniter,jumped down to the floor and padding off into the kitchen. The person ordering was left speechless. He drove to the parking lot across the street, parked the SUV and walked back to the store and ordered his meal.

"AHH...good time Loneclaw had...." Loneclaw said, abit dazed.

"Yea, you yelled at some dude in a SUV, whooohooo!!!! DAMMIT THEY BIT MY TAIL!!!!"

"Oh yea..." Loneclaw said. "Cant do crap, sorry..."

Loneclaw walked and scraped his left fore arm on a twig. "Can't let that get infected..." Loneclaw grabbed a blade of grass that was sticking out of the snow and wrapped it around the scratch. "Have a good day!" Loneclaw said, padding off.

"....I'll have a good day when I-" Snowclaw growled, snarled and hissed, making random faces of anger and padded off in the opposite direction.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby HorseGal » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:26 am

*It is morning in ISS. Pitchfeather and Rose awake early and go over to Darkness' side. They start to bother him*

Pitchfeather: Darkness...wake up!
Rose: Yeah Darkness, wake up...
Pitchfeather: We have something important to tell you...something exciting!
Darkness: Ugh...what is it? This better be friggin important
Pitchfeather: We're going Candy Mountain Darkness! ^_^
Rose: Yesss....Candy Mountain, we're going to Candy Mountain!
Both: Come on Darkness, it will be an adventure.
Pitchfeather: It will be an adventure...Candy Mountain!
Rose: An adventure, Darkness! ^_^
Pitchfeather: An adven-
Darkness: SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:15 am

This is the combined boredom of me, KP, and Doc. Enjoy.

*Softy is annoying Shade*

*Softy is jumping around the place* "AH HA! OVER HERE" *Claws tree*

*Softy is hacking tree to peices* AH HA! TAKE THAT!

Shade from behind: That's a tree

*Softy leaps away*

-From no where- Mwhauahahah NOW who is invisible!!!

*Shade head buts her tree and she falls onto his back*

Shade: Yet again not you

Softy: F*ck this.

*Claws him in the face and runs away*

Shade: Now to get back to my important duty of guarding the clearing.

*An hour later....*

*Shade sees a compy*

Shade: O_O' ZOMG *Stamps on compy repeatedly*

*Next day...*

Shade: O_O' Another compy!

*Rolls on compy, steamrolling it flat*

Shade: -_-' Why the **** am I sitting here all day guarding these guys from COMPIES!!!!!

*Shade yawns and sees Softy in a tree concentrating on something*

Shade: What the?

Softy: RAGGLE FRAGGLE!

*Softy leaps off branch and crashes head first into ground*

Shade: Man her eyesight SUCKS.

*Softy runs over and claws his eyes out*

Softy: Thank god for my hearing!

Shade: OUCH ****! MY EYE! THAT B*TCH!

*Back at clearing*

Sandy: Ok I guess Shade cant be that bad, sorry Crusher.

*Shade storms through*

Shade: WHERE THE **** IS THAT B*TCH!!!

*Stamps on Switchy and starts crushing stuff*

Sandy: O_O'

Sandy: Redtooth... f*cking kill him!

*Reddy waves his arm at Sandy*

Reddy: I'll do it later...

*Crusher grabs Shade by the neck and pins him down*

Crusher: THAT'S WHY...someone slashed his eyes out.

Sandy: Awww crap. Not her.

*Sniffs Shade*

*Chases scent*

Crusher: B*TCH!

Sandy: Ok, Crusher I forgive you just F*CKING EAT HER PLEASE!!!

*Steps on Softy*

*Gigus walks in, seeing the mayhem*

Gigus: Erm....I think I'll come back later

Softy: Hiya Gigy... OUCH!

*Gigus backs away slowly*

Crusher: Yeah. SCRAM YA PEST!

Softy: Cant...OW..talk right now.

*Softy bites Shade's toe off*

*Spits it at his face, toe claw sticking into his neck*

*Shade staggers away, bleeding*

Shade: fffffffffffffff*ck!

Softy: Take this you invisible f*ck face!

*Softy starts swiping at mid air*

Shade: Key Word: Invisible.

*Hatchlings hatch, running forward, Rose joining them as their leader, running over to Shade, quickly consuming his legs, making it seem like he is growing shorter and shorter*

Darky: O_O' F*CKING PIRANHAS!

*Softy climbs tree*

Softy: HELPPPP!!

*Shade is reduced to a pile of bones*

*Hatchlings, now a blurr of color moving across the ground, move to Softy's tree, slowly tearing it apart*

Everyone in the Clearing: O_O

*Softy leaps onto Crushy*

*Crusher rolls, steamrolling Softy*

Softy: This f*cking sucks....Ow.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:52 pm

It's a normal day in the clearing and everyone is bored. Rose hops up to Pitchfeather and whispers something in her ear. Both grin wickedly and hop off to opposite sides of the clearing.

Rose: I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves
Pitchy: Everybody's nerves!
Rose: Everybody's nerves!
Pitchy: I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves
Both: And this is how it goes; BUM BUM BUM.
Pitchy: I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves
Rose: Everybody's--
Steely: *throws a few rocks, knocking Rose and Pitchy out* SHUT UP!

Rose and Pitchy wake up a few hours later.

Rose: This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends...
Darky: *growls* Shut the HELL up! *throws a boulder, crushing Rose and Pitchy*
Silver: *screeches and pounces on Darky, clawing at his eyes* YOU B***H
Darky: OW MY EYES! GET OFF OF ME, WOMAN! D*MN YOU!
Steely: *prys Silver off Darky and pins her easily* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!
Silver: HE KILLED MY DAUGHTER!
Steely: SO?!?
Silver: ...I WAS BORED!
Steely: Oh. Carry on then. *lets Silver up*
Silver: *snarls and attacks Darky again, screeching furiously*
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:53 am

Cudos to HG for the idea for this RPG Scene:

*Steely, Sandy, Darky, Pitchy, Switchy (D*MN these nicknames!), Rose, and Blade were traveling back to the territory, knowing Gigus wasn't far behind*

*The group is about to reach the border, seeing a bridge to the territory (Where the hell did that come from?!), a giant pit below it*

*Gigus roars again*

*Everyone makes it across, Gigus now in plain sight behind them*

*Steely stops on the bridge, glaring at Gigus intensly as he nears*

Rose: Steeltalon come on! We need to get out of here!

Steely: NO! It ends now!

*Gigus is now on half the bridge, staring at Steely evily, the area around them dark, a thunderstorm raging across the island*

*Sandy is exaiming his long blonde hair on the other side, Darky is looking at a giant sword he was carrying (Random...), Switchy watching Steely with a horrified experssion, Pitchy doing the same, Blade grabbing Rose, pulling her away from Steely and the bridge*

Rose: NO!!!

*Blade brings her to the other side, Sandy still exaiming his hair (-_-'), Steely now staring eye-to-eye with Gigus*

*Gigus steps forward, about to attack*

Steely: YOU

*Raises Staff (She has a staff now?!)*

Steely: SHALL NOT

*Starts bringing staff down on bridge*

Steely: PASS!!

*The staff strikes the bridge, the half Gigus is on starting to crumble, the giant Carchar bellowing demonically as he falls, Steely turning to face the group*

*Suddenly, a giant clawed hand grabbs onto Steely's ankle, dragging her to the broken ledge, Steely barely hanging onto it*

Steely: Run you fools!

*Steely falls, Rose running forward*

Rose: NO!! STEELTALON!!!

*Blade and Darky (With his awesome sword) pull Rose back, knowing they would need to continue, despite the loose, Sandy still looking at his hair as they left, slowly following behind*
TyrannoTitan

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:23 am

*Crusher and Thrasher are in an epic battle when Thrashy pins Crushy*
Thrashy: (Darth vader voice O_o) I have you now!
Crushy: O rly?
*Crushy pulls out Mentos pack and puts one in his mouth. Crushy and Thrashy stand up, look at the camera, and grin, each with a thumbs up as Mentos theme plays*
Redtooth: Mentos: The Freshmaker!
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:28 am

red crest is walking through the jungle when he looks at jagged eye.

red crest:say, who were we supposed to be trying to kill after red eye?

jagged eye:i think we were going to kill the hatchling of that off white raptor

red crest:hehehe! lets go.

*the two raptors sneak up on steeltalon and her firends while they are asleep. red crest sneaks over and tries to slash rose when he trips over a tree root.*

red crest:crap! why do these stupid tree roots have to get in the way of my plans?!

*steeltalon and her allies start to wake up*

red eye:oh crap.

rose:what are you doing here? shouldn't you be roaming the island? wait, i have an idea...

*rose makes red crest let her ride on his back*

rose:if red eye asks about the marks on your back what will you tell him?

red crest:i was attacked by another raptor.
Last edited by Iceking on Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:29 am

Dilon: *intrudes into the alien hive* Oh boy! EGGS!
Ravager: OMG! AN INTRUDER! QUEEN! QUEEN! INTRUDER!
Empress: Stop your damn whining..bring the creature here..
Raveger: *takes Dilon to Empress* Here he is...
Dilon: What are you?
Empress: I am Empress, Queen of this hive. What brings you here? Anwser before my facehuggers come.
Dilon: ...I wandered in here...
Empress: :( well thats just GREAT! GET OUT OF MY DAMN HIVE!
Dilon: *runs*
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:11 pm

grunt is now the grim reaper and is responsible for killing other dinos on isla sorna. he comes across riptide.

grunt:*riptide, your time has come!*

riptide:*are you one of crusher's allies?

grunt:*never mind, i'm death now.

riptide:*why can't i find an ally of crusher to kill?

grunt touches riptide and riptide dies. grunt looks at the list of those to die and crosses riptide off the list.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Shadow » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:04 pm

Pitchy is watching a lizard sunning itself, She is creeping up on it, unaware of a loose boulder on a nearby cliff.

Pitchy: -Whispering- Nearly there, nearly there...
-Lizard twitches slightly-
Pitchy:-Freezes- Stay still, stay still...
-Lizard runs off rock and into shade underneath loose boulder-
Pitchy: AW, CRAP!
-Lizard stares at Pitchy before making whatever noises lizards make-
Pitchy:....poop.....
Pitchy:-Sneaks closer to lizard-
Lizard: What ARE you doing?
Pitchy:-Dashes behind tree-
Lizard:-Raises eyebrow-
Pitchy:-Head pops out from behind tree- You didn't see anything...
Lizard:Aha! You are trying to eat me are you not?
Pitchy: -Thinks- Umm.....no.
Lizard:-Screeches and charges at Pitchy-
Pitchy:-Pokes lizard as it runs past her-
Lizard: AHAHAHA...crap.....-Gets thrown with incredible force through trees-
Pitchy:Cool....Wonder if this will work against Redtooth...
Pitchy:-Dashes away to find Redtooth-
-Lizard is still going-
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:23 pm

Whitestreak noticed Ruby had a little blood on her face after a playfight with Darktalon. The little male hopped over to Darkness and chirped, "Daddy!" Darkness looked down and blinked at his son. "What is it?" he asked. "Bwood," Whitestreak squealed, pointing at Ruby's face. Steeltalon was washing the dried blood off in the stream. Darkness's face turned into a mask of confusion as he growled, "Uh...what?"

"Babyjugar," Whitestreak chirped in a rush. "Ruby's got what?" Darkness growled.

"Blood!" Whitestreak chirped. Darkness was trying not to crack up. "Where?"

"Blood!" the little raptor repeated, pointing at Ruby again. "See? Blood."

By now, Darkness was making no effort to hide his laughter. "It's not funny!" Whitestreak chirped indignantly.

"I know, I know it's so funny. I mean, it's not funny. Not funny." Darkness growled, fighting another laugh.

"Ruby got blood oner face," Whitestreak squeaked. Darkness spluttered with laughter. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Whitestreak squealed.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby HorseGal » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:00 am

*Adeline is waiting for Eric to serve her the dinner for the night, since he insisted on cooking for her. She drums her hand on the table impatiently and sighs*

Adeline: Eric, what the hell is taking you so long?!
Eric: Coming...coming -_- *walks in, carrying a pot of what looks like soup and starts to pour it in the bowl. Serves Adeline her bowl before sitting across from her, watching, waiting*
Adeline: *looks down at bowl and sees a green leg* O_o Um...Eric...? What the f*** is this? *pulls out leg*
Eric: .... *studies leg* It's considered a delicacy in France....
Adeline: WHAT THE F*** IS IT?!
Eric: The hell, woman?! It's Frog leg soup...
Adeline: O_o Uhh...JAMES! I'M GOING TO STAY WITH YOU! *runs away*
Eric: ....Damnit. Note to self: When wooing a woman, never serve Frog leg soup.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:15 pm

this was a scene that was born from a mistake made by Doc in the FRPG, making Stimeak over 30,000 years old. Chronos being 20,000, and the oldest Dragon in existence, a little gag involving Stimeak farting Dust came up as a result.

Stimeak: Awww MAN! I shouldnta had that last Harpy....awwwwwwwwww*FUUUUUUURP*
Neltharion: *gets pinned to the wall, skeletonized*
Everyone else: O_O' *steps around so that they're in FRONT of Stimeak, and not behind*
Garroth: hey guys! i just got ou-wait....why is everyone over there and not looking at me?
Everyone else: Stimeak! do it again! DO IT AGAIN!
Stimeak: *shrugs* *HOOOOOOOOOOONK*
Garroth: *falls to the ground, a pile of bones the only remains*
Setrinus:..........................COOL!
Garroth's group: GARROTH! wait up! we need to get outta there too! *group climbs out of the pit cave*
Everyone else: AGAIN! AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!
Stimeak: Alright alright. gimme a Harpy
Everyone else: *buries Stimeak in Harpies who are terrified*
Stimeak: I SAID GIMME ONE! NOT 100!! *eats a few Harpies*
Everyone else: *watches on intently*
Stimeak: awwwwwwwwwwwwwww CRAP *BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURPUUUUUURFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP*
Garroth's group: *disappear in a cloud of dust*
Stimeak: aw maaan...*looks at damaged tail scales* lovely............im stuck with a WRECKED set of tail scales until the next time i shed...
*a piece of tail scale sways right and left for a moment, dangling off a tiny bit of scale still attached, before dropping off completely*
Stimeak: DAMN! *tries to stick it back on by freezing it in place* you're gonna be okay! you're gonna be okay! you're gonna be-AW MAN THAT'S COLD!
Inferno: *tosses a fireball at Stimeak *maybe this'll warm it up*
Stimeak: NIAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA! [like in the 3 stooges] *shoots off at full speed, being chased by a "homing fire missile"* wubWUBwubwubwubwubwubwubwub! *jumps into the ocean* YAOUCH! *salt water stings the exposed bit on his skin*

Meanwhile...
*Balmeer's servants are unloading 80,000,000 cans of air freshener into his cave to get rid of the smell*
Balmeer: Inferno, that's the last time one of your friends comes-*gets run over by Stimeak, whose STILL running from a fireball* MAKE WAY! COMIN' THROUGH!
Last edited by The Kingpin on Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shadow » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:52 pm

Pitchy is watching Redtooth fish in the river, a wicked grin on her face as she sneaks behind him.

Pitchy:AHAAAAAAAA!
Pitchy: -Leaps onto Redtooths tail-
Redtooth: Pitchfeather, is that you?
Pitchy: Ummmmm.......no.
Pitchy:YES!
Pitchy: Wait.....no.....
Redtooth: -Sighs-
Redtooth: -Flicks tail, Pitchy lands on side-
Pitchy:GET YOUR ARSE OVER 'ERE NAE! -Points one claw at ground-
Redtooth: -Walks to Pitchy's claw-
Pitchy: -Pokes Redtooth-
Redtooth:...
Pitchy: -Pokes Redtooth again, a slightly frustrated look on her face-
Redtooth:.........
Pitchy: -Picks Redtooth up and punts him away-
Pitchy:YEEHAAA!
Pitchy: -Runs away-
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:37 pm

Snowclaw and Spottednose walks in a strange place. Snowclaw looks at Spotted nose and asks. "What is this place?" Spotted nose shrugs. A hight pitched voice says "HI! Welcome to Seaseme Street!" Spottednose asks "What?" The myteirious figure's voie replies "Seaseme street!" A skinny red guy walks out of a shadowed alley and into the the light. "I'm Elmo!" Snowclaw askes "Pardon?" Elmo replies "My name is Elmo!" Snowclaw asks "Emo?" Elmo screams "NO!!" Spottednose yowls "Your voice is too high pitched for you to be screamin!!!" Elmo says "Elmo!" Snowclaw replies "Eskeemo?" Elmo screams "NO!!!!!!" Spottednose yowls "WHAT THE **** DID I JUST SAY!!?" Every one in the area gasps. A giant yello chicken comes and says "That's a bad word, here in seaseme street, we learn the alphabet and count." Spottednose snarls "Get the hell out of here and get deep fried at burger king." The bird cries and runs away. "MY NAME IS ELMO!" Elmo yells. Loneclaw comes and screeches "ITS A RED FURRY HIPPIE!" Elmo yells "IM NOT A-" " "HIPPIE!" Loneclaw finishes. "I am NOT a hippie" Elmo says. He adds "Your just mad cause Elmo's-" "HIPPIE!" Loneclaw finishes. "IM NOT A HIPPIE! LET ME FINISH TALKING AND MY NAME IS ELMO!!!!!!!!" Elmo yells. "Nemo?" Snowclaw asks. Loneclaw adds "Why is Nemo dressed as a furry red hippie? Shouldn't he be trying to get home?" Elmo has steam coming out of his ears. "ELMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yells. Loneclaw asks "E.T? E.T want to go home?" Elmo burst into flames. "AHHH!!! BURNING RED FURRY HIPPIE!!!'" Loneclaw runs away. Spotted nose says "Move biatch, out of my way!" Snowclaw asks "WHAT IS YOUR NAME!?" He then says "Forget you" and follows Spottednose. Seseame is cancled for obsene laguage and cartoon violence. All is right with the world

The End
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Shadow » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:06 pm

Confrontation between Lordi and ShadowStripe.

ShadowStripe scrambled through the snow, desperately trying to reach the camp. He tripped over a rock and tumbled to the ground, rolling 5 times before hitting something hard.

SS:Ow?
Mr.Lordi: Yessss......ow.....
SS: You hurt yourself too?

-ShadowStripe brushes himself off and stands up-

Ox: Snort....
SS:You can't snort can you?
Ox: Yes I can!
SS: Go on then!
SS:Or are you a chicken?
Ox: SNORT!
SS:Weirdo....
Mr Lordi: No I haven't.
SS: Why did you say ow then?
SS: -Points at Ox- CHICKEN! CLUCK-CLUCK!
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:18 pm

Darkness was bored. He'd never been so bored in his life. He sighed aggrivatedly and kicked a boombox, mistaking it for a tree. At once, the speakers started playing a pulsing beat. Darkness, being as bored as he was, got to his feet and barked out the lyrics to the song.

"Can't touch this
Can’t touch this
Can't touch this
Can’t touch this

My, my, my, my music hits me so hard
Makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me
With a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
Feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known
as such
And this is a beat uh you can't touch

I told you homeboy,can't touch this
Yeah, that's how we livin' and ya know,
can't touch this
Look in my eyes man, can't touch this
Yo let me bust the funky lyrics, you can’t touch this

Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on
Pump a little bit and let them know it's going on
Like that, like that
Cold on a mission so fall on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh they can't touch

Yo I told you, can't touch this
Why you standing there man, can't touch this
Yo sound the bell school is in sucker
, can't touch this

Give me a song or rhythm
Making no sweat that's what I'm giving 'em
So now they know
You talk about the Hammer when you’re talking ‘bout a show
That's hyped and tight
Singers are sweatin' so pass them a wipe
Or a tape to learn
What it's gonna take in the 90's to burn
The charts legit
Either work hard or you might as well quit

That's word because you know
Can't touch this
Can't touch this
Break it down!
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Stop! Hammer time!

Go with the flow it is said
If you can't move to this then you probably are dead
So wave your hands in the air
Bust a few moves run your fingers through your hair
This is it for a winner
Dance to this and you're gonna get thinner
Now move slide your rump
Just for a minute let's all do the bump

Bump bump bump yeah, you can't touch this
Look man, can't touch this
You'll probably get hyped boy 'cause you know you can't,can't touch this
Ring the bell school's back in, break it down!
Stop! Hammer time!

Can't touch this
Can't touch this
Can't touch this
Break it down!
Stop! Hammer time!

Every time you see me, that Hammer's just so hype
I'm dope on the floor and I'm magic on the mic
Now why would I ever stop doing this
With others makin' records that just don’t hit
I toured around the world from London to The Bay
It's Hammer go Hammer MC Hammer Yo Hammer and the rest can go and play

Can't touch this
Can't touch this
Can't touch this
Yea, Can't touch this
I told you, can't touch this
Too hype can't touch this
Get me outta here, you can't touch this
"

The black raptor flopped back down when he was done, only to be startled by an outbreak of cheering from the other residents of the clearing. "I...er...I didn't think anyone was listening," he growled, embarrassed and pleased at the same time.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Iceking » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:22 am

keizer ghidorah, space godzilla, grand king ghidorah and krystalak are having an argument over who gets to destroy tokyo today.

keizer ghidorah:I'm the one thats going to be the one that destroys tokyo tonight!

grand king ghidorah:no you don't! i'm the one that gets do it!

space godzilla:i get to do it!

krystalak:no, i do!

all four monsters:"why you!!!!!

they start throwing various tanks at each other and start slamming each other into buildings

krystalak thorws two tanks at keizer ghidorah and fires his flame beam at space godzilla

krystalak:eat fire!

keizer ghidorah then tries to land on a building, only the building collapses and he falls faces first to the ground.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun