Choice game Mk. II

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:12 pm

B: Elevators=enclosed space of death with no escape.
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:44 pm

I'd have to say B is the best choice. C wastes precious time, and A could be suicidal. If the elevator breaks down, you'd be stuck.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
User avatar
Hopeflower
Wyvern
Wyvern
 
Posts: 18688
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: NY, USA

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:47 am

Hmmm. You could ask the guy but then again, C is a good plan, as it could be the soldiers may have a deadly trap waiting at the elevator and it'd be the same with the fire escape as well. An alternate route may prove useful.
Legendary Elite
Banned
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Australia

Postby mega raptor » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:42 am

By popular demand, B: Go to the right to find the fire escape.

You decide to go to the right, and as you proceed through the dark hallway you can still hear gunshots, human screams and bizzare, alien cries somewhere nearby. As the hallway lights flicker on and off, you see to your horror several uniformed corpses, their blood sprayed on the walls, their weapons lying at their sides and their faces locked in their last screams. Realizing it might prove useful, you take one of their grenades

Further down the hall, you see their killer-a monster two or three times your size, composed of a strange purple crystal substance and shaped roughly like a cockroach. It's dead too, and leaking blue blood-you suppose this was one of Ozymandius's distractions, but you don't bother talking to him.

Soon, you near the fire escape door, but through it you can hear the screech of twisting metal. Pushing open the door, you see down in the darkness a massive tentacle at least as wide as you are reaching out of darkness. It terminates in a wicked scythe-like claw, which the creature is quick to bring down on you. Reflexively, you bring your hands up and another barrier of light appears in front of you. When the tentacle contacts it, it recoils in pain and pulls back before stupidly attacking again. You think you can hold the shield up, but you're not sure of your next move and no bursts of static indicate Ozymandius's coming help.
A) Make a run for it up the fire escape.
B) Toss the grenade into the abyss and hope that you can wound or distract it.
C) Wait for your oppurtunity to attack it with your rifle or perhaps even your strange abilities.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby Iceking » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:08 am

C, your powers seem to be active in the times you need them most.
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:12 pm

C, yes a risky option but you may need that grenade later on for clearing a way out in case enemy hostiles decide to surround you at some point. Suprisingly I figured the fire escape would have a nasty suprise waiting.
Legendary Elite
Banned
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Australia

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:14 pm

I agree with IK. C seems the most sensible option. Unless of course your powers make you self-destruct or something...XP
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
User avatar
Hopeflower
Wyvern
Wyvern
 
Posts: 18688
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: NY, USA

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:19 pm

C
Chances are you can cause some UV light or something and lead it away
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby mega raptor » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:19 pm

At 4 for C, I don't think I even really need to wait for LE.

As you hear the rhythmic pounding of the tentacle on the barrier, a door a floor beneath you opens and several soldiers pour out. They begin to fire at the tentacle before they even spot you, and the tentacle quickly turns its attention from you to them. You make a break for it up the stairs, and behind you, you hear screams and twisting metal as the creature attacks the soldiers forcefully.

You, meanwhile, dash up the stairs, ignoring and soon out of the reach of the tentacle. You can't help but watch as the creature pounds at the walls, searching for prey. Soon, it breaks open one wall, and you can hear alien shouts and screeches and you hear the firing of some alien weapon-and it occurs to you that the alien species Ozymandius brought into this place are likely fighting as much among themselves as they are with you and the soldiers.

You make it up the fire escape easily enough-though, somewhat distressingly, you spot blood leaking from various doors as you ascend-and when you arrive at the top floor, you hear the whooping of helicopter roters. You push open the door and find yourself standing somewhere in the desert, in a fenced-in compound with several other buildings. The place looks like a battleground, with several buildings falling apart, and gunfire and alien screams nearby.

"The research lab is relatively new," Ozymandius says after a burst of static. "Most of the other buildings were built quite a while ago. I'd just look for the newer looking one." You consider that an option, but the sounds of battle nearby interest you. And as a black helicopter flies over you, you're curious about them as well...
A) Investigate the nearby sounds of battle.
B) Investigate the nearby helicopter.
C) Try to find the research lab.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:22 pm

A! :P
Image

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
 
Posts: 4724
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:50 am
Location: New York, New York

Postby Iceking » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:27 pm

C, the choppermight be one used by the squadrone and if it finds you, your pretty much dead.
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:53 pm

I say C as well. Either of the other two options could lead to bigger trouble.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
User avatar
Hopeflower
Wyvern
Wyvern
 
Posts: 18688
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: NY, USA

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:02 pm

C
the other two are asking to be shot
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby C S » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:51 pm

C. Get through the place as fast as possible (Learnt form playing Dino Crisis 3 :P )
User avatar
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish
 
Posts: 20152
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Postby mega raptor » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:33 pm

You decide it would be best you get out of the warzone as soon as possible and you decide to head for the research lab. Ignoring the sounds of battle and the whooping of the helicopters, you start searching the buildings.

You approach a nearby warehouse first, and quietly open the side door. You crouch behind a row of crates as a strange, alien call makes you start, and you caution a glance over the crates to see a group of perhaps half a dozen strange, insectoid creatures, all standing upright and with numerous limbs. You see them arranged around something you can't see. They wield crossbow-like weaponry, and seem to be communicating with each other-though you're not sure. You move slightly, carefully, and you see them standing over a corpse of one of their own- mourning a fallen comrade. Around them are the corpses of more soldiers.

Knowing that this is certainly not your intended goal, you shuffle back and try to leave-but you knock over a crate and suddenly all of their red, fly-like eyes are turned on you. You put up a barrier quickly, almost counciously, and your hand moves purposefully again-this time, you fire a bolt of white-hot energy that makes a sound like thunder and blasts one of the creatures back. The others back up, back train their weapons on you-they're afraid, but willing to let you go peacefully.

It occurs to you that, with more practice, you could be using the energy bolts just as counciously as you use your shield-you would only need practice, and here are several targets. But the research lab can't be far-there can't be many buildings left to search. And the creatures seem intelligent, perhaps you could indicate your peaceful intent...
A) Let the creatures go and continue your search.
B) Attack the creatures to learn to counciously use your energy bolts.
C) Attempt to make peace with the creatures.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:37 pm

B! :p thats just me..attack all in sight

heck I only read the options O.o
Image

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
 
Posts: 4724
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:50 am
Location: New York, New York

Postby mega raptor » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Getting too long?
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:41 pm

I dont care really, its just a game where I feel like doing the dumbest things :P
Image

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
 
Posts: 4724
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:50 am
Location: New York, New York

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:00 pm

A
The others are tempting, but you need to stick to your prioraties.
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby C S » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:06 pm

A.
User avatar
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish
 
Posts: 20152
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:34 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron