Choice game Mk. II

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby Iceking » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:18 pm

A, the creatures might seek vengance on you if you harm one of them.
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Shadow » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:05 pm

A. C could cause a disaster, and B is what i'd call insane.
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
User avatar
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor
 
Posts: 2237
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: England.

Postby mega raptor » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:39 pm

People's choice: A, let the creatures go and continue your search.

You back out the door and leave the creatures to their business, and proceed to look for the research lab. As you round a corner in front of another warehouse, you hear a burst of static heralding Ozymandius. "We've got a problem," He says. "The cliffs around here are favorite spots for conspiracy nuts to sit and watch government tests, and as it happens... I've spotted some watching the battle going on right now."

"Alright, so what do you want me to do?"

"Kill them."

You freeze, and don't reply as a dozen differant retorts flood your mind. "Why?" Is all you can ask.

"The government can deny that they weren't the cause of the alien appearence, and any examination of the alien corpses will make it obvious they're not advanced enough to open a wormhole. Therefore, someone will realize there's someone on Earth who can, and that would be me. And the second someone starts hunting me, we've got a problem." Ozymandius paused for a second before continuing, "There's a weapon cache in the warehouse you're standing by-find a sniper rifle and kill them." You're unsure what to do. Would you rather:
A) Do as Ozymandius says, and find a sniper rifle to kill the observors.
B) Object to Ozymandius's request, and tell him you refuse to kill innocent civilians.
C) Ignore Ozymandius, and simply continue your hunt for the research lab.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby C S » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:42 pm

A. He may be the only one that can help you figure things out
User avatar
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish
 
Posts: 20152
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Postby Iceking » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:00 pm

B, Killing innocent people just to cover something up is just as bad as killing them just for enjoyment.
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:21 pm

B is my option, although I'll keep the Sniper Rifle along with the Rifle you got earlier. That doesn't mean I have to kill innocents with it, Ozymandius can deal with that bull***t himself.
Legendary Elite
Banned
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Australia

Postby Shadow » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:11 am

A would be my choice. Ozymandius is the only person at the moment who knows what to do, and if you ignore him, you may never get out.
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
User avatar
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor
 
Posts: 2237
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: England.

Postby mega raptor » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Tied at 2 A, 2 B. Anyone looking to post, those are your only options.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:06 pm

Ahhh the balance of innocent (fictional) lives in my hands...
I chose A
Killing innocents? You have already killed soilders who were probably just as innocent. Ozymandis is the only one who understands you.
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby mega raptor » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:18 pm

At 3/5, the chosen answer is A.

You think it over for a second, and you realize that you can't afford to alienate Ozymandius-he's the only one that seems to know what's going on. Your only chance is to do as he says and hope that he can help you. "Fine," You say into your headset.

"Excellent," Ozymandius says. "Now find that sniper rifle." You obediantly find a side entrance into the warehouse. As you push open the door, you can hear creatures inside, making some strange noise-what, exactly, they are doing, you can't tell. Crouching behind the crates, you glance over them and see a cockroach-like creature like one you saw earlier, digging through crates with the symbol for radiation on them. You don't bother to figure out what it's doing-on one crate in front of you, you see a crate marked with a label for a sniper rifle model you recognize. As quietly as you can, you take it out and leave the warehouse.

Around the compound, you see several places you can use to snipe from-an elevated helipad where you see some soldiers evacuating into a helicopter, a watchtower nearby, and the top of the warehouse you just entered. You pause to consider your options:
A) The elevated helipad.
B) The watchtower.
C) The warehouse.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:21 pm

B)
Helipad has nasty soilders on it and the werehouse has aliens in it :P
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:54 pm

B is my choice.
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby mega raptor » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:41 pm

Hmm... I can't help but wonder, are you guys done and un-interested in this story anymore? Should I let Doc take over with his story?
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby C S » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:18 pm

B.
User avatar
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish
 
Posts: 20152
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:18 pm

Nah, I just haven't had the time to post. XP

B would be my answer as well.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
User avatar
Hopeflower
Wyvern
Wyvern
 
Posts: 18688
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: NY, USA

Postby mega raptor » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:49 pm

Alright, I think 4/5 (6/5 if you count CS's triple posts) is enough to say B is the answer.

You decide that the watchtower is the best option. You run quickly for the nearest watchtower, and quickly climb the steps. As you look down on the compound below you, you can see more of the base-there's a lake, not far from here, with an airstrip used for some unknown function. There are several bunkers scattered around, as well as warehouses, helipads and vehicle garages-all under siege by various alien monsters-the cockroach-like things you saw earlier underground, the centipede-like sentients, strange, beetle-like creatures the size of rhinos, and even flying, pterodactylesque creatures attacking helicopters and helipads.

You reach the top of the watchtower, and search through the scope for the observors. You find them easily-though they're far above the compound on a high cliff, their cameras glint slightly in the bright sun. There are five of them, and you check the magazine-eight rounds. If you're fast, you should be able to kill them all. You take one deep breath, and expel second thoughts from your mind. You take careful aim, but your shot only hits the observor in the leg and knocks him down-you underestimated how much the bullet would drop off. The others are not so lucky. You report this to Ozymandius, who replies, "Don't worry, I'll send someone else out to take care of him." You want to ask why he didn't bother doing this in the first place, but the tower beneath you begins to shake.

Looking down, you see one of the large, beetle-like creatures attempting to knock down the watchtower. Maybe it's obscuring its vision, maybe it knows you're up there, maybe it just instinctively attacks things-who knows? You need to stop it. Several options come to mind:
A) Use your grenade to distract it.
B) Go down the tower and make a run for it.
C) Attack it with your abilities.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby Iceking » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:53 pm

C, your abilities would cause it more pain than a human made weapon.
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:31 pm

A) Grenade the bi**h. If its burning and shell shocked it cant attack you directly, giveing you the option of escapeing.
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby mega raptor » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:55 pm

*Sigh* I don't mean to be annoying and naggy, but the stop-go way it seems to be going seems to imply no one's interested in this anymore and I should hand the story over to Doc...
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:56 pm

(restarting the choice game)

You are suddenly thrown foreward, cracking your head off the wall painfully. Your vision blurred, your mind disorintated, you fall to the ground, looking around the dank room as it fades into view... Damp stone walls, moans of pain... A dungeon... How did you get here? Who are you? What the hell is going on?

Just a few of the questions in your head.... You are suddenly hauled to your feet by an asian looking guard, he pushes you foreward roughly, snarling "Get moving trash!" You comply, stumbleing foreward. You glance back once more at him, seeing a strange orange clawed paw symbol on his shield. You quickly look foreward again when you see his hand reaching towards his sword... There are other prisioners around you... muttering about fighting and such. Eventually the convoy of prisioners leads into an open room with 4 wooden tables, each baring armour and weapons... Before you know it, the others have taken most of the weapons. You look down to notice that all you are wearing is some tatered pants and a grimey tunic... Your senses returning to you, you hear cheering... distant... above you.... You grimly realise whats going on. A collesium.... You are going to be made fight... You quickly grab battered bronze helmet and fit it over your head. You look towards the other tables and find only a wooden shield left on the sheild table, the rest on it are broken or unusable. You take the wooden shield and walk over to teh weapons table...
You:

A) Take a spear. SPARTA!!!!

B) Take a wooden club with blunt metal spikes sticking out of it, an easy weapon to use.

C) Take the dagger, very shiney.

D) Weapons? Who needs weapons when you have teeth and fists?
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron