Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby Anaclagon » Thu May 01, 2008 10:46 pm

A! bring on the hard core action!

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Legendary Elite » Fri May 02, 2008 12:21 am

As much as I'd love to do a jailbreak with option D, C however would be more better. Now is the perfect opportunity to gain more allies and rally up a fair-sized army and then take the fight to the enemy. Option A is a resulting quick death obviously unless I could unleash more powerful spells (e.g. Heaven's Rage from I of the Dragon). So yes, C is my final answer.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Fri May 02, 2008 3:55 pm

The peoples choice: C

You step foreward and growl "wait... What is the Tigress empire?" The Samurais seem to ignore you at first but then one of them rushes over to a nearby desk, opening a few drawers and then takeing out a scroll. He says "The Tigress Empire is the future. Here, if you ever need to find us, this map will should show you our territory. Its a Di'mara one, so don't expect it to be accurate, but it should help you for now." He throws the map over to you and catch it in your hand, dangleing it open to glance at it before putting it into the leath bag you stole from the ogre. You ask "What if they attack me?" The samurai reaches up and pulls a small crescent moon like amulet from around his neck. He throws it over to you and says "Show them that and say you helped set its owner free. " You aren't exactly sure how it will help, but you take the amulet and put it into your bag aswell.
Both Samurai's draw their swords at once and then the first one says "Don't try to escape untill our distraction is underway. Jehirco is surrounded by a massive wall and there are balistaes every 100 feet along it. Good luck Mal'arik Deathbringer..." You nod and stay where you are. One of the samurais walks over to the monster's cells and then he strikes his sword down the lock of each one in turn, except for the raptor's cage, who is sleeping on the floor. He holds up his hand, a strange rune appearing infront of him. Instantly, the rock like monsters ram through the gates, chargeing out of the jail and up the stairwell beyond...
The Samurais follow them quietly.

You begin to follow them, crawling up the stairs slowly. Your progress is slow as your wings drag off the roof. You suddenly hear a large explosion comeing from up ahead....
You:
A) Break into a run and escape as fast as possible, keeping low against the buildings when you reach the city and attempt to leave via the sky, destroying any balistae in your path.
B) You Break into a run and escape as fast as possible, running into the streets and staying on foot, useing the buildings as cover.
C) You don't know whats waiting for you up ahead, you send a fireball coasting the rest of the stairwell to "greet" anyone that might be a the top.
D) You squeel in fear and run back down the stairwell
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Fri May 02, 2008 4:21 pm

C. dont wanna make a scene by going crazy
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Raptor Llama » Fri May 02, 2008 8:05 pm

b.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat May 03, 2008 3:20 pm

Everything EXCEPT D is a very useful tactical option. hmmm A would be my answer. C might result in the deaths of a number of Samurii which I would rather not inflict and so "Friendly Fire" :lol: (ok bad joke, my bad!) is a high risk even if I was to blast a number of enemies off the stairway, it would be unsupportive to the allies just as much. B appears wise but it could be that the enemy has prepared ambushes around the corridors and as such removing the ballistae would be my best tactic.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat May 03, 2008 6:25 pm

B. Flying around the city is what got him captured...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Sat May 03, 2008 6:36 pm

I'm going with c.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Tue May 06, 2008 8:39 pm

tie between B and C
other options are removed and discounted.
Vote restarts with only B and C as options.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Zephyr » Wed May 07, 2008 4:32 pm

B thats all
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Lolburst » Wed May 07, 2008 4:37 pm

B, but remember not to break your spine!
Lolburst
Worm
Worm

Postby Anaclagon » Wed May 07, 2008 9:50 pm

C! burn those bums :P

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby C S » Wed May 07, 2008 9:52 pm

C. The defense rests when people get charred
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Legendary Elite » Mon May 12, 2008 12:16 am

Still it is a warzone so I'll go with B. Better to be safe than sorry plus it's a good chance to sneak away.

That means it's 3 for B and 2 for C.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Mon May 12, 2008 7:24 pm

(ITS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!)
(kudos to Le for bumping this)
The peoples choice: B

You charge foreward, scrammbleing up the stairwell, rocks falling from the roof behind you and blocking the way down. You keep running towards the light and eventually burst out, snarling in relief, eyes blinded by the light. You quickly adjust and take in your surroundings. You are in a smallish building, a glass wall infront of you with the sun setting over the buildings beyond. There are several guards in the room, one of them dead on the ground... in flames... Two of the strange monsters from the jail are tearing their way out into the streets, thier bodies flashing red. Near the entrance into the room there is a large scorch mark and rubble scattered around, persumeably the explosion you heard. The two Samuraiis are on either side of the door way, having taken cover there when they heard you approaching.

Chaos resumes. An arrow flies into your shoulder and one of the creatures outside explodes. The Samuraiis roar a warcry and charge foreward, swords in the air. Your instincts kick in and you quickly duck low to the ground, evadeing two arrows aimed at your neck. You lunge foreward towards two spear armed guards infront of you. You land onto the first with both your hands, pinning him to the floor and stabbing your claws through his armour, the other guard rolls out of your way. You quickly snake your head around and bite onto his waist, with a strong fling you send him flying through the glass infront of you. The two Samuraii dispatch the archers near the side of the room while they are distracted. You don't delay and leap through the glass, smashing through. Your in what seems to be a town square. You quickly charge foreward, ducking into a side street and galloping down it, its so thin that your wings occasionally clap off the buildings on either side.

You think you are nearing the edge of the city, without thinking about the consequences, you leap upwards, catching onto an archway and looking around. Thankfully you are just peaking over the horizon of the buildings. You were right, the wall is just infront of you, the balistae oppoiste you unmanned, however, the guards are most likely in the tower to the left of it.
You have mere seconds before you are spotted, so you dont have enough time to do everything you want to.
you:
A) Leap off in a burst of speed, coasting over the balistae and destroying it with your claws as you fly to stop them from hidnering your escape.

B) You fling a fire ball into the guard tower to destroy it before flying out of the city, not stopping to deal with the balistae.

C) You turn around and bathe the city block with flames before turning to escape. The guards will be more concerned with putting out the flames than stopping you

D) You leap back down into the streets, hopeing to remain unseen for now and proceed further to try find a weak spot in the defense...
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Anaclagon » Mon May 12, 2008 7:45 pm

b! :P

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Mon May 12, 2008 10:59 pm

C!
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Iceking » Mon May 12, 2008 11:01 pm

A, better to be fast than be spotted.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Legendary Elite » Mon May 12, 2008 11:57 pm

No worries Doc. :lol: It looks like it's up to me to save the day sometimes.

B or A are probably the best options. I reckon B, taking out the Guard Tower could mean most of the rubble will collapse on the enemie's ballistae, taking it out as well in the whole process. So yes, B is my answer.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby C S » Tue May 13, 2008 1:00 am

A. The gaurds can kiss my ***

Better to take out the thing that can actually hurt you
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun