Choice game Mk. II

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:15 pm

E i guess...A could have rather irritable consequences, B is...meh. C is, although amusing, basically saying "i am weak", therefore killing the fear the guards have for you [where's the fun when you can't laugh at people shitting themselves in your presence?]. D is risky from a political point of view if it spreads to the Tigress Empire [a whole Empire chasing you down is not a good idea, regardless of how powerful you are]. E is amusing, and will keep the Wizard guessing, as well as everyone else...could you be ignoring them? or just don't see them worthy of your attention?

so yeah, E...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Legendary Elite » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:57 am

Ok now those choices are ones I could debate over for a while considering they each lead to a mixture of advantages and consequences which I would be pleased with. For starters: Well I thought they were "Samurai" not some human allegiance called "Samurii" so after seeing that mistake it makes sense to me now. Ok now the options:

A: Admitting that I have no idea of what my name is could be ok but then the wizard might have other ideas up his sleeve so A is a no for me.
B: Yeah I wouldn't mind that. Considering they are terrified then I'll just say "My name is Sir. Deathbringer About To Burn Your Sorry A**!".
C: Pretending to be sick? Nah that's a fools strategy! :lol:
D: This one would be good, but then, they haven't exactly done anything to me yet, even if the army did capture me in the first place, I probably wouldn't need to attack them yet unless they were torturning me which they aren't. But then I could be evil for once, but....hmmm if the Wizard works for them he might kill them and then attack me afterward or torture, ok before I drag on, yes I like this choice.
E: I don't know about a dog but hey, if there is one, a good diversion for the wizard, giving me time to think of my escape.

Ok, thinking about...B. Yep my final answer is B.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:47 pm

B. The most logical move, in my opinion.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Legendary Elite » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:12 am

It's 2 for B, 2 for C and 2 for E. We are still at a tie.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Zephyr » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:18 am

B for me
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Legendary Elite » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:14 am

Ok that's 3 for B Doc, that means we can move onto the next choice. Boy am I loving this game! :D
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:09 pm

The peoples long time comeing choice: B

Your eyes narrow to bare slits. In the most maleovlent hiss you can musster, you say "My name, Wizard, is Mal'arik Deathbringer.... "
The wizards eyes widen, the guards take a step back. One of the guards turns to the wizard and whispers, thinking you can't here. Fortunately he has under estimated Dragon hearing. He says "Martain! What happened to your prohercy! What about Moon ray!!" The wizard replies, sounding scared for his life "I beg apology General... I-I don't know... Moon ray is supposed to be the only Dragon alive... I just don't understand..." The guard, who apparently is actually the general, responded "You don't understand?! Well listen to its name... its obviously evil... Did the Tigress ever mention something about a prohercy of their own?" The wizard shook his head and hissed, with slightly more hope "No... They didn't... I think their wizard died sometime last year. They wouldnt have the resources to read the prohercy even if they made one. Its possible that this dragon IS Moon ray... Accordingly, Dragons almost always fight for themselves rather than for some greater power... Even if this dragon was supposed to be the Tigress's ally, that doesn't mean he couldn't fight for us..." The general nodded slowly, takeing it in. He whisspered back "I see where your going... A mercenary... We would have to be carefull... Make sure he has a reason to stay with us at all times..." The wizard responded, completely calm one again "Agreed... Let me handle this... I think I can word it right."

The wizard turned around, walking foreward a few steps, stopping and holding his hands behind his back. He said clearly, unaware that you over heard the conversation "Mal'arik... I think we started off on the wrong foot. For one, I would like to introduce myself... I am Martian, high sorcerer of the Di'mara republic. There is much we could do to benefit one another... And also, much we could give to you in return... Gold... Power... Knowledge..." He pauses, leaving the implied propsition hanging in the air.

You:
A) Your eyes light up at the idea of such riches and oppertunity and you Reply "Gold.. Power.. Knowledge... I'm listening..."
B) He actually things you would HELP him? disgusted, you spit "Gold? Power? Knowledge?!? Ha! Keep trying, human scum..."
C) Your eyes light up, but you hide your interest, decideing to risk going for a bit more. You hiss boredly "And what do you expect me to do with those? Water it and expect it to grow into something USEFUL?"
D) You say nothing, instead relaxing on the floor. You have already decided that the humans are the enemy but you still give them an evil stare so that they don't try talk further...
E) You shrug the proposition off and attempt to lure the dog closer with a bone...
Last edited by Doc 42 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:59 pm

C. Don't let them know your interested THAT easily.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Raptor Llama » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:21 pm

E. If it was an option 3 times, I can only imagin it must be good.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Iceking » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:51 pm

C is for me.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:21 pm

E

THAT DOG IS USEFULL!!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:08 pm

amazing. the one chance i get to risk getting on the site and i find my favourite game's moving again.

i say C.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Legendary Elite » Thu May 01, 2008 12:30 am

pfft, Gold and riches are for the weak. E, E!!!!
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Zephyr » Thu May 01, 2008 11:13 am

sorry i just have to see what you'll come up with, E! :P
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Doc 42 » Thu May 01, 2008 6:58 pm

(From now on, I will include random, death trap options. Unlike the usual ones which just put you in a bad position, these ones will end the story line. I might make a new choice game character, or I might not)

The peoples unexpected choice: E
After some thought, you make a shrugging movement. You honestly don't care about what the wizard has to say. You already know his intentions, to hire you. However, you would rather remain on your own for now. Trusting others just gives away to weakness. However, you reason that its better to have at least SOME sort of Ally.... With this thought, you set your sights on the white dog by the entrance once again... The perfect ally.... You nimbly pluck up a bone from the cells past owner and take aim. The wizard, general and guard all stare at you, confused, awaiting to see if you are performing some advanced spell. With a skillfull flick, you send the bone arcing through the air.

Unfortunately, your bone tossing skills are quite rusty and you completely miss. The bone bonks onto the guards helmet and he catches it, confused. The general draws his sword, takeing it as an agressive action. Before anything else can happen, the white dogs eyes turn blood red and it leaps into the air, snarling. The animal crashes into the guards chest, biteing onto his throat and tearing into him. In the confusion the bone flys away from him. The dog leaps away from dying man, landing onto the general. The general screams and swings his sword, accidently decapitateing the wizard and sending his head tumbleing into the air. The dog is snarling and attempting to bite his throat. The general raises the sword into the air and plunges it into the dogs back, however, it rams all the way through him and into his own stomach. The general falls backwards, landing eagled on the ground, one hand still holding the sword's hilt with the dog impaled to his chest.

You stare in wonder at the scene, the wizards body missing, a pile of clothes in his place. With a small clinking, the guards keys bounce towards the Tigress Samurais. It slides under their door and comes to a stop infront of them. One of them says in amazment "...Wow... That was... unbeliveable...." You shake your head, trying to mantain an uncareing demanor and growl "Ment everything that happened right there." The Samurais unlock their cell door and run over to a nearby closet opening it and takeing out their weapons and armour. The one you talked to earlier runs over and unlocks you door, saying "Thanks!" he then runs over to his partner and finishes putting on his armour.

Well thats one way to make your escape... Now that you are free, you:
A)Your well and truely pissed with these humans. You break out of the prison and proceed to destroy everything in sight.
B)You wait till the Samurais leave and then follow them as quietly as a Dragon can...
C)You inquire further about the Tigress empire, wanting to know more...
D)You make a break for it, decideing to bee-line out of the prison and out of the city...
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu May 01, 2008 7:05 pm

D.

Seems to be the least harmful answer.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu May 01, 2008 7:11 pm

B. as quiet as a dragon can means flying off into the sun set, and no quest to do ^_^
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Thu May 01, 2008 8:34 pm

i say C. it looks like there's a chance you may be able to yank in a strong ally if you play your cards right. and who knows how high a social status the Samurais have...

A would most likely end up with the entire nation's reserve army killing you. if this is the capital, and their in the middle of a war, chances are the most powerful troops are inside the city. bad news if you go causing mayhem here. B is a possibility, but still, you could do that after you get a bit more info. could be handy. and D is, although a potentially safe option, also risky, seeing as if you're too hasty, you might miss a vital bit of info that could end up killing you. for all you know, there could be Ballistae all over the place. then what'll you do? if you're really in a cruel mood, pehaps as a favour you could twist the Samurai and monster things into disabling the more dangerous weaponry for you so you can cause a bit of damage before you leave, or just have them cause a distraction [losing their lives in the process], while you leave. still, all that can be done AFTER you get some info...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Raptor Llama » Thu May 01, 2008 8:39 pm

C. Info seems fun.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Iceking » Thu May 01, 2008 8:50 pm

C, All kinds of possible ideas after finding out whom the tiger empress is and where she is.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun