Choice game Mk. II

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby mega raptor » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:15 pm

B, easily-the spear can easily be taken or lost if you throw it, the dagger has a short range and D is sort of suicidal :P .
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: Dublin, OH

Postby C S » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:17 pm

B.
"Saturn was NOT a Single Lady." - Unknown
User avatar
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish
 
Posts: 20150
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:33 pm

The peoples choice B

You grab hold of the spiked club, its suprisingly light in your grip. Your heart beating uncomfortably fast, you jog foreward to catch up with the others as they walk down the tunnel towards the bright exit. Your forced to shield your eyes as you walk out into the sun. The crowd is cheering. You can feel the tense atmosphere around you, the other slaves just as nervous as you are. Your eyes grow accustomed to the light and you see where you are. A bright sunny arena, larger than you expect, huge rows of seats stretching up around the circular dusty arena in the center... You clutch your club and shield tight, looking around at the others, thinking about who to avoid. Several of them looked really big, one large bald man looked positively overjoyed to be here. Others clumped together, whispering. Suddenly you feel very alone here.... You look foreward once again, the guard motioning everyone to get in a line of sorts, 2 rows thick. There is about 20 gladiators there. You are in the second row, behind a large man armed with a bronze short sword and no other armour, simply loin cloth garmants. Then a loud bell rings, the noise deafening you, several spikey portcullis gates on the opposite side of the arena slide upward. Battlecries. The other Gladiators getting ready infront of you. Then a storm of other gladiators flooded out the gates, the crowd roaring in approval. The front row of gladiators charges out to meet them. Your senses deafened by the clank of metal and screams of pain.
Seems you aren't so alone after all.
That increases your survival chances slightly. But you are still in alot of danger.
you:
A) Charge foreward with the others and attempt to do your part for the battle.
B) You hang back reluctantly, mainly concerned with your own life than anything else.
C) You charge foreward and break through their ranks, attacking the other team viciously. The more glory and recognition you recieve from the crowd the closer you are to freedom.
D)You take your club in hand and proceed to batter everyone around you to death. You can't trust anyone. Esspeicially a bunch of gladiator scum.
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:55 pm

A.
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:11 pm

IK's choice: A
( :P )

You roar out a battle cry, charging foreward, club raised, you intend to swing around and fight at the huge mans side when suddenly you see the tip of a spear piercing out his back, the man dropping his sword. Without thinking, he slam your club down on the shaft, smashing the pooint off. The spear is pulled out, your fellow warrior falling to the ground, revealing his killer. Your enemy is in shock, stareing at his broken spear, his helmet is hanging off, after taking a blow to the head.

You act on instinct, swinging your spiked club up and hammering it into his jaw, blowing the man stumbleing backwards, teeth and blood spitting into the air. You kick him in the chest and then swing down, crushing his ribcage with a powerful blow of your club.

Suddenly, a powerful voice roars over the sound of battle "KEEP THE LINE!" You turn your head, seeing your team losing ground and men rapidly, a warrior with a shortsword and shield shouting out encouragement and keeping everyone organised. You quickly shuffle over to the group, realising that he knows what he is doing... You are surrounded by foes, only 6 of you remaining.... Suddenly 3 of your group push out attacking into just two of the enemy gladiators, quickly over powering them. The rest of the other gladiators charge at you. You are pushed out of the way by one of your allys being thrown back. Within moments your small defensive is completely broken, both teams intermingled. You back away from the fight, a gladiator armed with an axe and wooden shield walking towards you, grinning.

You
A) throw your arms in the air and run screaming
B) Plead for mercy
C) Charge foreward and try defeat him
D) expertly throw your your club into his face and beat him to death with your sheild
E) Expertly throw your Shield into his face and beat him to death with your club
F) Throw your weapons down and pulverise him with your fists.
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:38 pm

E.
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:12 pm

E, agreed
Down on your marrowbones and pray!
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:21 pm

A! act like an idiot..
Image

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
 
Posts: 4724
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:50 am
Location: New York, New York

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:49 pm

E. The gladiator will be less likely to dodge a shield thrown at him than a club.
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:13 pm

The people's agonisingly delayed choice: E
You step foreward, swinging your arm and flinging your shield foreword. Your foe raises his own shield to block it. The two clatter together noisily and the enemy gladiator stumbles back, his shield blown to the side. You quickly take advantage, springing forward and swinging with your club and striking his hand, blowing the axe away and disarming him. He tries to hit you with his shield but you manage to hit him again, swinging down diagonally and hammering him on the side of the head. He falls to the ground, his ear bleeding.

You quickly reach down and grab his shield, stepping back and looking around... Your quick reactions saved you this time...

Surprisingly, your team is winning! 4 of you remain, yet only 5 remain on the enemy team, all locked in combat against your allies, two of them ganging up on one of the more experienced warriors. Your ally is armed with a bronze sword and shield, fighting against a large spiked club and a broad sword.

You...
A) Rush foreword and begin to clobber the gladiator with the spiked club, evening the odds.
B) Rush foreword and begin to clobber the gladiator armed with the broad sword.
C) Relax. You have done your work. Why bother help the others out?
D) Begin mercilessly clobbering the foe you just defeated to make sure he is dead. He might be just knocked out.
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby C S » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:16 pm

D
"Keeeeeeeeeeeelllllll that sunnavabitch!"
"Saturn was NOT a Single Lady." - Unknown
User avatar
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish
 
Posts: 20150
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:18 pm

D!

beat da ***** dead!
Image

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
 
Posts: 4724
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:50 am
Location: New York, New York

Postby Iceking » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:18 pm

A is my choice.
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:38 pm

D. while our attacking the other guyy, you might get ambushed by the "dead" enemy you killed. better to see if he's dead.
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby chook151 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Aww there isn't a back away option? or a super club-spin? I'll go D then. :twisted:
.................
Image
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
User avatar
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:52 am

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:01 am

Like chook said... oh well... a D for me then
Down on your marrowbones and pray!
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:09 am

The peoples rather bloodthirsty choice: D

Hahaha! You've won! Who cares about those other gobsh**es? They can sort themselves out. All that matters for the time being is that you can beat the crap out of this guy. You immediately swing down with your club, the weapon cracking off the back of his head with a painful sounding whack. You continue to smash and smash, breaking the mans skull and slowly liquifying what's left of his head, the club making more of a splattering sound than a cracking one at this stage. Absorbed in your own world of joyful splattering, you fail to notice a large portion of the crowd staring at you. Some are marveling at your insanity, others are laughing at the spectacle. Someone throws up, sick landing into the arena. A number of others follow suit, sickly hurling sounds rising up over the clatter of battle from the other combatants.

You happily continue to bash the stump of the mans neck, just to be thorough. One of the two gladiators ganging up on your team mate glances over and stops, staring dumbstruck at the violence you display, awed by your brutality.

Your getting tired, but there is still a bit of neck left, so you smash it a few more times. Finally satisfied, you stretch back and release a shout of satisfaction, your body stained red with blood. A group of spectators cheer loudly and get to their feet, applauding your victory. You aren't quite sure what they are so happy about, but you go on with it. You turn to face them, holding your arms in the air. Two or three spectators puke, their stomach contents landing on the viewers infront of them, sparking disgusted shouts of fear. You notice your reflection in your shield, seeing some brain stuck to your forehead. Whoops, that explains it. You wipe it off and turn back to the battle, intent on finishing the job. You notice that your team has just about won, only one enemy remaining. It seems that the break in fighting caused by you accidently distracting that one enemy allowed your team mate to gain the upper hand and defeat both of them.

They begin cheering in triumph, the last gladiator killed. From what they say, you guess that they are friends. The crowd roar in appreciation as well (though some are still struggling with their urges to vomit all over you). A well dressed bald man stands up from inside a special spectators box, probably for VIPs. He holds up his hands, gesturing for the crowds to fall silent, they do so. Then, he looks right at you and shouts in a proud voice "Gladiator! Remove your helemt and tell us your name!"

You...
A) Remove your helmet and declare "My name is Fernanado the batshit!" and grin madly.
B) Remove your helmet and declare "My name is Peter!" and instantly assume a manly pose.
C) Remove your helment and declare "I am Bonecrusher, warrior without an army." and maintain a feral stare
D) Narrow your eyes and take up a husky tone, growling out "I have no name..." Before turning and walking sullenly away
E) Stare at him, confused. What sort of crazy idiot is he? Ignore him and go back to beating the crap out of the corpse, he MIGHT have twitched while you weren't looking.
*BONUS OPTION*
F) Choose a name for our bloodthirsty monster of a hero! If its good/funny enough, I'll put it in.
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:40 am

F. Let his name be Galactus.
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:42 am

I choose c, because i would prefer to avoid having to waste time of thinking up a different name to tell them.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Previous

Return to Random Fun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest