How Would You Conquer The World?

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:20 pm

in a war with that sort of weaponry, the only one who comes out on top is death itself :P . you'd end up being part of the collateral damage. also keep in mind that nukes take out things in the air as well as on the ground...the odds of you getting away are slim to none...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Hmm, that explains why the pilots that dropped the bombs on Japan in 1945 didn't die, right? :wink:

If one flies high enough and fast enough, one might be able to "Outrun" the destruction that ensues a nuke being dropped on something.
Last edited by Giratina93 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:26 pm

wasn't 1954. it was 1944 i think. 1954 was the year the first Godzilla appeared, to punish the people who had forgotten their fellow countrymen's suffering...

in any case, even if you escaped your own bomb, the ensuing nuclear war would kill you, be it via direct or indirect means....it's the reason people are hesitating in the whole Iran problem. destroying their Uranium Enrichment plant could cause an explosion that would possibly kill everyone in the Arabian Gulf off, as well
Last edited by The Kingpin on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:26 pm

My second Idea for taking over the world would be to approach those who make tough computer viruses like conficker and offer them money in exchange for helping me to become the single most dominant person in the world. Once I did that, I would have them make viruses that would allow to hack into countries military computers and have them disable them as well as functions such as radar at military bases. Once I did that, I would obtain missles with biochemical and nuclear war heads and launch them into china and japan and give them a 24 hour deadline to surrender or face another missles strike. I would then then aim said missles into europe and wipe out capital cities to throw the countries into chaos. Finally, I would point more missles at the middle east and threaten the world leaders with the destruction of oil reserves unless they surrendered to my demands.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Oops. Got the date reversed. fixed now.

Perhaps I could survive the ensuing war would be to relocate to a remote mountain pass, where few would be able to find me. That way, I could survive the nuclear war, and come out on top as dictator of the globe! Besides, who'd think abuo tlaunching missles and nukes at a mesley mountain range?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:11 am

as i said in response to your first realistic plan, there wouldn't be a world to dictate after a nuclear war. all that'd be left is ashes and radiation. the radiation would probably reach you before the war ended...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UltraGrunt117 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:06 pm

I would turn the entire world... Fallout style yeah.
With my godlike powers
Then become leader of BoS with them I control all and rebuild a kingdom for ME !!! ME and maybe just maybe some other guys >.> <.<
"Were It so Easy"- The Arbiter

UltraGrunt117
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:29 am

^ Uh, there wouldn't BE a world left to conquer.

I'd geneticly engineer a marine iguana into a fire-breathing, invincible machine (Toonzilla), then unleash it upon the world, causing it to destroy everything in it's path. once that's done, I'll naturally become the ruler of the ravaged planet, rebuilding it from the ground up...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UltraGrunt117 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm

If it destroyed everything in its path then you would be destroyed and the world would be to you know? :P
"Were It so Easy"- The Arbiter

UltraGrunt117
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Omega bump-o-death!

Now, after several months of thinking, I've decided that I've finally come pu with a decent plan that just might suceed.

Step 1. using mass propaganda pointing out the faulties and errors of Obama's reign, I'll stir up the country into an uproar, causing them to storm the White House. When they drag out the President, I'll stir up the crowd even more, making them kill not only Obama, but also all of Congress and the Cabinet. They'll then appoint me as President, when I become President, I'll then appointmy own Congress members, keeping them, and the Judicial Branch in check with fear. Under my reign, I will transform the United States into an Empire, leading them on a conquest of gaining territory from other nations. Once every other country's been taken over, I'll focus my intrest on the Middle East, crushing not only all forms of government there, but ordering the people to bring to me KP in chains or fear getting nuked completly. Once I have the Webmaster under my control, the entire globe will be mine!

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:01 am

amusing.

problems in plan: too numerous to count. impossibility to keep a war effort going after enough families lose their sons and daughters to it among hundreds of other issues. Counter-Propaganda another example. the extremely sturdy state of some countries [Afghanistan for example. the only way to actually conquer it would be to outright level the country, and i seriously doubt anyone would support you after that]. numerous other examples notable, but not mentioned seeing as i've already proven my point...though to remind you, by the time you are old enough to do that, my plan'll have long since been put into effect :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 pm

I would use my ultima penny to kill the president and take his mantle, then send for an army of genetically engineered humans and Godzilla to level the cities of all who oppose me, then exact my tyrannical rule upon the earth..............
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm

sigh... I'm beginning to run out of ideas, dangit! :evil:

Now, for a plan that's sure to suceed. First off, I'll put up a few videos on Youtubes, each under a diffrent account, on how horrible and pathetic Obama is. Soon, people will start to believe that, cultivating in the President being hauled out of the White House by an angry mob and killed. Once that's done, my next victim will be the Kingpin himself, this time putting up numerous videos with me(Disguised as KP) calling major world figures idiots and blockheads. THat will anger the nations on up to the point of waging war against the Middle East, making it World War THree. All I'll have to do after that is just wait in a bunker for a few months, then come out and promise great things and world peace for the survivors. THey will proclaim he emperor of the globe!!

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:42 pm

fail.

the worst that'd happen to Obama is get impeached. and another guy [quite possibly McCain. maybe Hillary Clinton, judging by the previous elections] would take control instead. next, you couldn't possibly imitate me. no amount of special effects could achieve it. if you asked Peter Jackson himself to direct your vids for you you'd STILL fail :P

finally, even IF i were to go and do a ridiculously extensive campaign against all the most major world leaders ranting about how awful they are, i'd either be ignored or assassinated [that'd only happen if i had classified files on each of them and was threatening to publicise :P ]

as for war on the Middle East: not until the entire planet stops it's dependency on oil. and that's a long way from happening simply because of the expenses of converting the entire oil-dependent infrastructure of the planet...by which time i will already rule the planet...meaning the odds of you succeeding are next to none....especially considering i know what to expect from you... :twisted:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Anyone got a review of my plan?
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Asinine :P

Though I would assume, thats what you were shooting for
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Yup.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:02 pm

KP, is it me or do you seem to take the pleasure of pointing out all the holes in my plans?

TAKE TWO!

Now, by paying them millions of dollars aquired from selling things like Ice cream and Donuts, I shall hire a few professional thiefs to break into several top security Government facilities and steal from them a few nukes. THen, paying them even more money, I'll order them to fly over certain cities of the world, such as London, Paris, and NYC, and drop said nukes over them. Given the already tense relationships gonig on between countries, that will cause every country to wage war on the other countries, being sduspicious as to whom really dropped the nukes. WHile WW 3 goes on, I'll be hidin gin a bunker beneath the ground for abuot a few months. After that, I will emerge forth and offer peace and salvation for the survivors, whom have probably aready overthrown their governments due to the war. I WILL BE EMPEROR!

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby C S » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Whats with you and nukes? No matter how you try, your not gonna get anywhere with that

rather, I'd rather take my share of the mateirials lost after the coldwar. There are many nuclear weapons from that age that have gone unaccounted for, and a lot of enriched uranium thats slipped through the cracks.

Where did they go is another mystery...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Here's another one of mine:

I'd call up the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse and Godzilla to wipe out everything other than my family members and my friends, and build a new species and make cities for my people to rule upon.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun