How Would You Conquer The World?

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby SuperNerd » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:49 am

yeah and i would be in the international space station safe from harm.
SuperNerd

Postby chook151 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:01 pm

I would make a vector virus, inserting genetic horror-genes extracted from test specimins, plus some primitive motives(I made it diseasious and airborne). I would then put the "carrier" virus on 100 male test soldiers, and 100 females. The special virus would go into their Intelectual organs, some going into special arm-muscles to make them massive. But one thing that happened to all of them: The virus was added to their reproductive cells. 7 days later, small towns are found seemingly deserted all over the world. suddenly, a massive army of mutatious beasts would attack europe, slowy moving on into asia. Before anyone knew it, they were atacking queensland in australia, and irian jaya/new guinea. New zealand was also being infested.They had come across the sea because of my addition that they had extra gills on their legs. America, panicking and madly trying to stop the incident, fires missiles at australia. A satellight-tower( with me in it at the time) , re-program's it's course. It blows up the whitehouse, and the senate. Kevin rudd, his side of the senate. The opposition. All destroyed. Australia goes mad with anger and fires missiles back. America, distracted, tries to sort australia out of what was happeneing, before america can do anything..... Australia has been wiped off the map. Due to strange earth-crumbles(Made by your's truly).
Africa, china, and japan are now all depeted of human life. I broadcast to america that if they do not obey my orders for me to rule the rest of the world, I will unleash my new full power of 673916334 creationous nightmares upon them. They agree, as does the rest of tthe world.
You're wondering why i didn't get the virus? I did, mate. But mine was a more....justified version. It made me faster, stronger, and think and talk. I also had some metal parts inside my body. Therefore i was a cyborg. So when some half-dead men tried to assasinate mee, they were ripped to shreds.
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:28 am

Bump.

I suppose a third plan is to be put in action.

If the first 2 fail, I can always, using manipulative means, have a nuke be launched at the White House. With the president dead, America, the most powerful nation in the world would collapse in fear and panic, allowing me to sieze power, and assurt myself as Emperor of the globe, striking down opposing nations using millitaristict means.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:48 am

that would fail horribly.

here's why

1) no degree of pure manipulation could get you the power to actually get a nuke launched. too many people involved. not to mention weapons of that caliber usually require repeated confirmations from all the top powers of a country. so for example, you'd need to get the confirmation of the President repeatedly, have the leading Generals ALSO OK it, and then get the oks to have the missile fueled for launch. and seeing as it's such a big deal, it wouldn't be long before information reached back to the President, so even if you forged the confirmations [you may even require the President to say it himself to get them to fire], the missile would be shut down before it was launched by all the safeguards set in place just in case of such a scenario

2) the S.L.A.M.S. National Anti-Missile System protecting the entirety of the United States against Nuclear and other kinds of missile threats would disable it before it even got close.

3) even if all that magically succeeded, everyone would respond by either causing an apocalyptic nuclear war with everyone blasting everyone else with nukes [Israel for example, would nuke all of the Middle East and part of Asia, using political ties with Europe to keep things down there, though deteriorating relations would result in France, Russia and Israel having a nuclear firefight of their own. the US' nuclear arsenal would be unleashed on North Korea, Russia, Iran and possibly the Israelis, whose over aggressive nature has made their relations too difficult to maintain]

bottom line is: you wouldn't succeed in becoming emperor, but, provided you somehow bypassed the problems in 1 and 2, you'd cause the apocalypse....you'd cause Fallout 3 :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Well, I always did overlook certain things about my plans. I could just send an army of Sharpclaw and Spacepirates to wreck havok on the nations of the globe.

How about your plans?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:57 pm

reference the previous page. stage 1 of plan: complete
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Hmm.... I guess it's time to unviel the master plan...

I'll try to get hired by KP as his plan comes into effect. Once his plan suceeds, I'll usurp him from power, take control of his entire business, and have him shipped to some deserted island. From there on, I'll turn his former business into an empire, and crush any remaining rebels that oppose of my plan. With that completed, I'll be the ruler of the globe, maintaining power with an iron grip.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby C S » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:20 pm

If Gira's plan worked, I'd take control of a small rebellian group (you cant destroy ALL rebells without mind control, as long as there free will, every one around you is an enemy) and set up several assasin groups (these rebells would be financed by my upstanding politician disguise...) and they would either snipe Gira when he makes any public appearance or use rocket launchers to blow the sh*t out of his house/office

after that, I'd work my way into a deteriorating business tied to the world's economy and convince them I can save them all (All Anti-Christ like <.<)
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Phase2: after the conquering.

Once I conquer the globe, I'll need to solidyfy my power. In order to do that, I'll send armies of giant, mechanized scorpions to patrol the streets, putting everyone in line. with that complete, I'll hire impersonators of myself to do all the public apperances, and place my HQ high up in a normally unreachable mountain pass, communicating with my peers via Webcam or Youtube. the pass will be heaviyl guarded with traps, cloned Smilodon, and flocks of vicious Gastornia, or terror birds. With that complete, My rule is certain to last for millenia, with clones of myself continuing my reign of terror.

As a final precaution, I'll add a bounty on all the members of the site, exept Pyro and o-eternal-o, thus preventing any assassination attempts on their part.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Gira's plan would most likely fail, seeing as you can't quite usurp the leader of a planet-wide, multi-trillion dollar super corporation whose leader is covertly controlling all politics around the globe...mostly because nobody knows i'm actually doing it. apart from that, i wouldn't just sit around without my own personal army to protect me from randomers with guns :P

also, your plan would result in global, absolute rebellion. nobody would help you fight against them in the first place, and the few, if any that would wouldn't be able to fight off the sheer masses against you.

my plan would also involve immense layers of propaganda, which encompass just about every aspect of the media and reaching deep into Government files. it's purpose is to make nailing me as the Kingpin of any globe-dominating organisation impossible, so even if i was somehow overthrown, i couldn't be pinned to it and attacked by any group afterwards :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Fine then.

If all else fails, I'll simply build myself the origonal Mechagodzilla, and use that to destroy not only the white house and several other landmarks, but also the HQ of KP's buisness. With KP's main place of buisness in ruins, all the stocks in his business will plummet, causing a deeper depression than the one we're currently in. I'll demand the world to give me KP's head or else I'll blow them all up, and out of fear, they obey my wishes, and with KP dead, there's no competition left for world domination. The army: worthless against giant monsters or mechas. Nukes= impratical, nnbecause the rest of the world would enter a nuclear war. WHat else could stop me in my Mechagodzilal rampage?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:41 pm

1: you lack the alloys needed to make something tough enough to resist everything apart from Nukes. the world has plenty of armour piercing and precision destruction weapons to deal with anything you can come up with

2: you lack a place large enough to house such a massive construction

3: you lack the control of physics that would allow you to use something like Mechagodzilla effectively

4: a single building won't cause a depression.

5: to construct something of that size you'll need alot of workers. it only requires 1 spy to expose it all to me, or the CIA or other Secret Service agencies, and Intelligence Agencies around the globe, including MI6, MI5 and so on

6: i'd already have control over all weapons storages around the globe [i may even have a weapons manufacturing branch of my own by that time], so even if you managed to construct a Mechagodzilla, you wouldn't be able to arm it with the kind of high grade, powerful weapons available to the military and my organisation

7: you need blueprints of Mechagodzilla [which, btw, doesn't exist, therefore making this impossible to acquire] to be able to get your construction anywhere...

so yeah. another failure... :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:42 pm

I would hire an army of cartoonists.
If 12 cartoons can cause nation wide riots, what can 12 billion cartoons cause worldwide?

Also: Original mechagodzilla: Meet the cruise missile.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm

You... COME ON!

Well, final plan in my backup reserve.

I go and snipe Obama when he's out on a public speach to the press. after stealthly escaping the scene, I start a conspiracy that KP, in fact, killed Obama. After that, I just wait in the shadows as the United States declares war on KP and his business. After that, once KP's dead, then few can stop me as I rise in power through politics, and once I become president with no KP to stop me? GAME OVER.

Oh, and Doc: Mechagodzilal opens fire at the cruise missle before it reaches him and blows it up.
Last edited by Giratina93 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:49 pm

One problem:

Gira is seen talking about shooting the president, and is arrested and sent to a federal jail, while KP and co are safe, as they don't live in the United States.

And thus the plans for world domination are cut short.

:P
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:50 pm

XDDD

also, Obama will probably be out of office before i get to the point where i can even START my organisation [i'm not poor, but i aint no billionaire either :P ]

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Uh, Nobody's going to seriously think that a SOPHMORE's going to kill the president, now would they?

It's not like your plan'll come out any better.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 pm

my plan: really drawn out. as i said. stage one close to complete [i've completed the site, and am now building my education, though there have been a few changes. it may delay or speed up my plan depending on how things play out].

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:02 pm

This is the American government we are talking about, who prevent people from taking shaving cream onto an airplane.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:06 pm

Well, it's not so much a plan but rather, just "obtain" a few nukes from the black market, get in a plane owned by me, of corse, fly over several important citys and KP's business HQ, and drop the nukes on em. Once that happens, the whole world enters a nuclear war, and I'll come out on top.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun