King of the Hill

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby Mini-Shot » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:02 am

I put a bounty on Meta-Ridley and watch as Samus destroys him.

My Hill

I have Sentinels patrol the border while I play on the computer in the cave you built.
"Hail Cobra Commander!!"-Random Cobra Soldier
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby raptor titanus3 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:12 am

I appear out of your computer and whack you on the head with a shovel and then cast your dead body out

My hill

Sentinals randomly disappear and are replaced with invisible ninjas that will kill any intruders without effort
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Iceking » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:31 am

I throw a grenade sized nuke onto the hill, vaporizing the ninjas

My hill

I read the worst poetry in existence that causes anyone other than myself to die instantly if they hear it
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Spudnik falls out of orbit and slams into you

My hill

I capture Rampage the immortal crab bot from beast wars and task him to guarding the hill while I play a game of chess with Tarantulus
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Iceking » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:19 pm

I manage to get ahold of Rampage's spark and put enough pressure on it to cause pain to rampage and thus, force him into serving me, ordering him to kill you and your tarantulas

My hill

I put up numerous titanium shields around me as I play Halo 3:ODST
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:05 am

I summon a swarm of aliens, who melt the wall with acid and slaughter you.

MY HILL!!!

I have my army of Xenomorphs guard the hill.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:38 am

I take a sniper rifle and shoot each Xeno in the head

My hill

I surround myself with a mist that makes it impossible for anyone to get a bead on me with any weapon
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:57 am

I drop an atom bomb, killing everything in the vicinity.

My hill.

I have a pet T-rex protect me.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:14 am

I take a rocket launcher and blow the rex's head to pieces

My hill

I put up a sign that redirects people to a nearby Pizza hut
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:57 am

I watch from afar as a killer Corn Stalk rises up beneath IK, then shreads both him and the sign ot pieces.

My Hill.

I have the killer Corn Stalk patrol the hill.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:12 am

I use a flamethrow to set the corn stalk on fire

My hill

I construct numerous pit traps and conceal them so carefully that they can't be distinguished from the normal groud of the hill
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Rampage comes back to kill IK for stealing his spark and starts bombarding the the hill blowing up the ground and collasping the pitfalls then he comes up the hill and rips your head off

My hill

I tell rampage that for some strange reason people are drawn to this hill and if he stays he'll get to cause lots of pain and suffering so he agrees to stay as long as his spark stays in his chest
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:50 pm

I, far away from the hill, play a haunted tune on the lyre, causing lightning to strike Ravage, blowing the decepticon up.

My hill.

I open up a Dark-Matter portal on the hill, sending the hill deep into the Distortion World, where a zombie Cyclops guards the hill while jumping around on a Pogo Stick.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:54 pm

OOC: He isn't invunrable its just that he keeps coming back to kick your ***

Rampage reforms as he isn't a deceticon except for the fact is that he has the immortal spark of Starsceam and can resist all form of death with my help he then laughs manicacly and destroys the freak and transforms back to beast mode to squeeze you until you explode in a rain of body parts "I'm a predicon not one of the old deciptions, do your transformers history!" says rampage as he prepares for more fighting

My hill

Rampage turns into his tank mode and takes aim for any more attackers
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:16 am

Plays a tune on the harp, causing Ravage to be frozen solid.

My hill.

I have Pandas wielding Flamethrowers patrol the hill while I build a stone wall around it.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:42 am

Rampage breaks out from the ice and looks at the pandas in bewilderment "Gira isn't right in the processor is he?" asks Rampage
"No he is most certianly not," I reply. Rampage then goes around blowing up the pandas and gira off the mountain

My hill

Rampage leaves the fence and return to beast mode and hides himself
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:59 am

Revives, then opens up a Black Hole, the Black Hole sucks up Rampage and locks him in the Delated RPG's section for all eternity.

My hill.

I lay back and sip a corona as Bowser sets up a fortress on the hill, guarded by both the wall and numerous Bob-ombs.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:12 am

I throw a grenade amongst the bomb-ombs, the explosion causing a chain reaction that destroys, you, Bowser, the wall and the fortress

My hill

I raise up an army of undead animals to guard the hill
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:55 am

The Balrog comes and burns it all up.

My Hill.

I summon an army of balrogs to defend me.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:33 pm

I cause it to rain, putting out the Balrogs flames and weakening them, allowing me to kill them with tank shells

My hill

I dig a lake in the center of the hill, cause it to rain to fill it with water, then dive to the bottom in a submarine
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun