Choice Game MK 3

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:28 pm

B it is, once more.
Down on your marrowbones and pray!
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am

Postby Iceking » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:52 pm

I'm going with B.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Jumping in because this is looking interesting...

B seems to be the smart choice there. A is suicide, and C...I have a feeling it'll turn out like the last surrender.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
User avatar
Hopeflower
Wyvern
Wyvern
 
Posts: 18688
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: NY, USA

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:39 pm

People's choice: B.

As the troll charges you, the ground shaking, you stay still. The troll keeps charging like a bull, and, once it is a few seconds away from hitting you, you jump out of the way. The troll tumbles down to the earth before hitting its head on a wall, knocking it out. You scoff at the creature's luck before continuing on your way. You come across a door and kick it open, only to find a horde of demon soldiers on the other side.

A. Retreat and hope the troll is still knocked out.
B. Stand your ground and try and demoralize them by taking them out one by one.
C. Attempt to sneak past them......
D. Charge in and shout "THIS IS SPARTA!!!"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Postby Iceking » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:41 pm

My choice is C.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Tougher one here, it's between A and C for me. Gonna say C. Enough playing it safe, gotta move forward.
Down on your marrowbones and pray!
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:44 pm

I'm going with A. It can't have been too long since you knocked the troll out, and even if it's woken up, you've proven your chances are better against it than those demons.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
User avatar
Hopeflower
Wyvern
Wyvern
 
Posts: 18688
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: NY, USA

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:47 pm

A. Sleeping trolls are better than horde of angry demons.
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:48 pm

To clarify, my reasoning isn't that the troll might have woken up.
It's just, back in that room, it's just a hop, skip, and a jump back to the demon soldiers that were chasing you in the first place.
Down on your marrowbones and pray!
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 pm

One more vote is all that it will take.......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:52 pm

So you're stuck either way...unless this character's got ninja skills or something... >.>
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
User avatar
Hopeflower
Wyvern
Wyvern
 
Posts: 18688
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: NY, USA

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:06 am

Stuck, but not defeated........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:48 pm

A, lure those son of a b****es towards that troll!
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
User avatar
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Snipin' yo peeps in the tall grass

Previous

Return to Random Fun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron