Choice Game MK 3

Here, you can post other posting games.

Choice Game MK 3

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:51 pm

I have recieved permission from the 3rd highest authority in the land, (Doc) to remake this best beloved game.

The rules are simple: I present you with a situation, and 3-5 possible outcomes. Whichever one is voted on the most is chosen. If you chose poorly, you will die, and I shall make a totally diffrent scenario...

You are just waking up on the beach. What happened?, you think to yourself as you struggle onto your feet. Youu don't remember what happened at all to you. As you get onto your feet, you look into the water and see, not a reflection of you as a human, but as a bipedal orange salamander. What's going on here?, you think to yourself as you notice that your no longer a human, but a bipedal orange salamander with a fire on your tail. Suddenly the bushes behind you rustle. You look behind you as a bipedal turtle walks out, it's skin a light bluish hue. Your not certain whever it's friend or foe. You:

A. charge toward it and attack it. It might be hostile.
B. Start up a conversation. Maybe this turtle might know why you've been turned into a Pokemon...
C. wail into the sky and run around in circles.
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:59 pm

C. Obviously

Attacking would just be ignorant, we all know turtles are invincible

Starting a conversation? its a freaking turtle. What's it going to say to you? Squack Squack squack?
Infact, I don't think turtles can make ANY sound.

C. seems most logical, I mean, your tail IS on fire.
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:01 am

Seems like someone hasn't played the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games latley...

Going ot wait for more votes before deciding...
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby Iceking » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:10 am

I'll go with B. It might still have some capabilities of communicating with you.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 am

Amen, I vote B. Mmhm......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Postby C S » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:55 am

@Doc its a squirtle, and your a charmander or something

A. ATTACK THAT F*CKER
"Saturn was NOT a Single Lady." - Unknown
User avatar
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish
 
Posts: 20150
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 am

The majority vote: B

"Hello there", you say to the turtle. "What's your name?" To your surprise, the turtle responds. "The names Squirtle. What are you doing out here in the open?" "I don't remember..." You respond. "I used to be a human, but I woke up here as a Charmander.." The Squirtle looks at you in disbelief. "Hmm... That is strange..." Replies the turtle. "But I might know someone-" A deep bellow sounds off in the forest behind the Squirtle. the Squirtle begins to back up toward the water, not willing to face against this foe. From the trees emerges a face that at first resembles that of a T-rex, but as it comes out further, you see that the beast has diamond-shaped patterns on it's belly. You also note it's vertical stature, the rocky look of it's body, and the angry/mean look in it's eyes.
"Something tells me that Tyrannitar isn't happy..." Squirtle mutters, clearly afraid of this imposing beast. You...

A: Bellow out at the beast to scare it off
B: Grab your new friend's hand and run for it.
C. BURN THIS OVERSIZED LIZARD!
D. Pound your chest like King Kong and toss yourself at the monster.
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:13 am

B again, my friend. Tyrannitar's a berserker in battle.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Postby Iceking » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:25 am

I choose A. I would want to at least make an effort at frightening it off rather than running and being an easy target for an attack from behind.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:59 am

Ohh dear... It seems as though IK's willing to commit suicide...

Need moar votes to proceed...
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby raptor titanus3 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:43 am

Because i don't like pokemon anymore lets go nutz D
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
 
Posts: 1660
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:16 pm
Location: Clawing my way back onto the site

Postby C S » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:47 am

D aswell. Bai bai
"Saturn was NOT a Single Lady." - Unknown
User avatar
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish
 
Posts: 20150
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:12 am

The people's horrible choice: D

You glare at the Tyrannitar, not afraid of it's fearsome apperance and power. "YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!" you bellow, pounding your chest as you spring toward the titan. You try and punch it, but all that does is draw it's attention toward you. The massive behemoth kicks you, the force of the kick sends you flying into a tree, your head cracks open, and you die, the last thing you see is your "friend", trying to comfort you...

____________________________________________________________

The year is 2015.Most of the world has been layed waste and conquered by a demon named Raptoris and his army of Sharpclaw and Space Pirates. You are one of millions of slaves being used as the work horse for Raptoris's war machineYou are resting on the ground, not worrying at all about the consequences of it. A large thick club smashes into your back, causing you to scramble onto your feet. Your attacker, a beffy Sharpclaw whose club is in his right hand, is glaring at you, obviously angry. Usless slug! Master Raptoris demands your presence now!, the Sharpclaw hisses. You briefly look around, seein gother people like you digging pits, other Sharpclaw also beating them up. You notice a pickaxe nex tto you. You:

A: grab the Pickaxe and bash it over the Sharpclaw's head. FREEDOM!
B. let your abuser lead you to Master Raptoris
C. Kick and scream at your tormenter to let you go.
D. Sit down in the dirt, drawing figures with your finger...
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:26 am

A. that guy needs something to get through his thick skull.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Postby Iceking » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:07 am

I'd have to go with B. If I killed the Sharpclaw then and there, it would give all the other minions a reason to kill me. Better to wait for a better time to kill a Sharpclaw rather than attract attention if the Pick axe doesn't kill him instantly and he calls for help.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:02 pm

A)
Kill that sucker, spark a revolution against the shrapclaw things
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 pm

E: Wonder how the f*ck RAPTORIS of all things became ruler of more then the toilet :P

But seriously: A. Pickaxe to the face.

Oh and nice change after commenting on my long-dead choice game >.>
TyrannoTitan
 

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:11 pm

The people's choice: A

You swiftly grab the pickaxe and smash it over the Sharpclaw's head. Your tormenter crumples ot the ground, unconcious. Now ready to escape, you dash toward the exit of the compound. You look behind you and see half a dozon Sharpclaw pursuing you, ready to kill you. Infront of you, the exit leads to 2 diffrent buildings, one of them a House of mirrors, the second a large apartment. You:

A. Dash into the Fun House of Mirrors. Maybe you can loose them in there...
B. Run into the Apartment. You could hide in one of the rooms there.
C: Turn back around, and try and kill all the Sharpclaw you can.
D. Turn yourself in. It's hopeless...
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:24 pm

You BASHED him with it? its a bloody pick axe. Should have spiked him in the brain. Epic fail.

D.

If your miserable attempt at killing a sharp claw results in only that then you don't really stand much chance. This way you have some hope of survival.
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Iceking » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:13 am

I choose A. The mirrors could prove handy for confusing them and allowing you to escape or even take them out.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Next

Return to Random Fun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron