Choice Game MK 3

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby Giratina93 » Sun May 30, 2010 7:07 pm

TT, I think this Choice game is best in your hands. You keep the control over it.

And D, duh. The other 3 options leave you completly open to attack, so D has the best chanc eof you surviving until the end.
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon May 31, 2010 12:28 am

D. :P

Oh, and I was kinda of hoping to get a chance of hosting the choice game later. That okay?
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 pm

TT has given me the good go to host this for a while.

The people's choice: D.

You fire off the gatling gun, tearing apart a hapless koopa, hissing aloud, "Tag you're it." Suddenly, a horde of sharpclaws, armed to the teeth, barge out into the main hallway. You fire upon them and kill quite a few, but there are too many.

A. Retreat. Maybe they won't give chase......
B. Take cover. Always good to use guerilla tactics.
C. Run and gun. Hope they don't catch your running pattern.
D. Let out a battle cry and go in Rambo style.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm going with A. Better to get out of there and try to lose them than just dely the inevitable of getting killed by staying.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 pm

A. Who knows how many Sharpclaws are really in there. Besides, if you were tostand your ground, you might end up facing a very nasty surprise(Coughbowsercough)
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 pm

I need at least one more person to vote and I'll post the next challenge in this story or the next.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:09 pm

B.
Down on your marrowbones and pray!
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:13 pm

The people's interesting choice: A

You suddenly feel your heart fall to your stomach. Your legs shake in fear and you drop the gatling gun and run. You sprint into the surrounding forest, only for a sharp peircing pain to burst across your back. You collapse to the ground, blood running from the wound as the Sharpclaws surround you.

A. Stay put. They might think you're dead.
B. Rasie up your hand and surrender. Better than being dead.
C. whip out your crowbar and go ape on them.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:15 pm

A, they might not have been trained to make absolutely sure that a target is dead.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:17 pm

you dropped the gatling gun... YOU DROPPED THE FREAKING GATLING GUN! Then again, I made a similar mistake a few pages back...

B. A would work in theory, but if these Sharpclaw are out for trophies on their walls, you've just doomed yourself. C is suicidal. Your wounded, and up against who knows how many Sharpclaw...
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:17 pm

B, again. Tactical surrender.
Down on your marrowbones and pray!
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:28 pm

The people's foolish decision: B

You raise your hand, showing that you surrender peacefully. However, the sharpclaws don't buy it. The captain snarls, "Take him to the cleaners, boys." A fairly muscular sharpclaw smiles before he steps in front of you. You look up, and see his foot come down on your head before all goes black..........
_____________________________________________________________
Story 3: Abyssal brotherhood

Hatred and anger towards the demons is all you know. You have been trained as a gladiator, held in a cage like an animal, used as a tool of entertainment and punishment. But today was your day to escape. A bout was being held with you against a demon named ugluk. You enter the arena and see youy muscular opponent, his eyes gleaming red behind his mask. You draw your blade as the giant being lumbers towards you.

A. Stand your ground and put up a good fight.
B. Run around him in circles. Tire him out a bit first.....
C. Sit on the ground and weep bitterly of your demise......
D. Let out a roar and charge him, sword rasied........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:44 pm

B, he'll be easier to kill when he's tired.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:58 pm

B for the third time.

Someone's been reading Lord Of The Rings :P
Down on your marrowbones and pray!
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Yes I have.

You keep your blade and shield out, but instead of letting your foe attack you, you begin to run around him in circles. the giant being snorts with surprise and begins to spin around in circles trying to catch you, but you are moving to fast for the colossal being. The two of you continue spinning and spinning and spinning, before your monstrous foe falls over onto his back, dizzied, tired, and confused. You approach your weakened opponent, and drive your blade into his heart, killing him. A roar of outrage comes from the crowd before the gate before you opens and a batallion of Demon soldiers march out towards you. the gate behind you opens to reveal a large troll-like creature that begins to come towards you.

A. Attempt to outmanuever the troll and make your escape through the door behind him.
B. Head in the direction of the batallion and attempt to have the troll kill them instead.
C. Stay where you are. Let them come!!!
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:53 pm

I'd go for A
Woot for the return of Gladiators to choice game!
Image
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
User avatar
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:19 pm

C is out of the question.
B sounds risky, usually what I'd pick, but.....
A sounds like the best choice here.
Down on your marrowbones and pray!
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am

Postby Iceking » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:20 pm

A. better to try and get around a single, large monster that is slower than several smaller ones that are fast and agile.
Image
User avatar
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 15972
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
Location: crozet, virginia

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:25 pm

B. Troll vs. demons sounds pretty dang awsome
Image

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
User avatar
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern
 
Posts: 11586
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Studying the ancient art of perfection

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:19 pm

The people's choice: A.

Seeing that you can't possibly kill a troll and a battalion of Demons, you sprint in the direction of the troll before moving quickly to its right before it can crush you with its arms. You run into the doorway and sprint as fast as you can. Suddenly, thumping is heard behind you as the troll gives chase.

A. Fight the troll, one-on-one.
B. Trick the troll into tripping and try to outrun it.
C. Give up and hope the troll doesn't decide to eat you.......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
User avatar
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am
Location: In San Fransisco defeating the MUTOs.

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron