Choice Game MK 3

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby C S » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:37 am

I agree with doc, aside from just failing to KILL it, why the f*ck would you drop the only weapon you had?! ATTACKING alone would bring guards, if the character is too short sighted to think of that, it would have a better chance giving its self to the mercy of the guards. After all, he didnt KILL the guy, just assaulted him...maybe the worse punishment would be violent paddling! =D

D.
Last edited by C S on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:37 am

A. very helpful house of mirrors..... convenient!!!
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:28 am

Firstly: EPIC FAIL with the pickaxe gira

secondly: my choice is A
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:50 am

The people's wise choice: A

You dash to the left, into the house of mirrors. Once inside, you find yourself surrounded by your own reflection. You hide in a small corner off in the shadows. a few seconds later, 2 Sharpclaw enter the room your in, discussing something "That human must be in here somewhere..." one of them snarls. A third Sharpclaw dashes in. "We have to get out now. Lord Raptoris has sent Meta-Ridley to deal with this troublesome pest..." the newcomer hisses, all 3 Sharpclaws then hurry out. You let loose a sigh of relief that they aren't after you. Suddenly, the window to your left shatters as a massive mettalic head sticks into the room, the nostrils of the Space Dragon flare as it tries to locate your presence. You grip the Pickaxe in your hand. You:

A. Hit the fiend over the head with it, this time using the spiky part.
B. stay still. Maybe he won't find you.
C. Run for it! You can't possibly harm this beast!
D. Scream into the heavens, then latch yourself onto it's snout, trying to do as much damage as possible...
Last edited by Giratina93 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:53 am

I'm going to go with choice B, but i'm still wondering how close the window that Ridley broke was to the protaganist in the story.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:04 am

As in RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:07 am

On second thought, I've changed my choice to C.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:09 am

C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That thing'll eat us!!!
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:17 pm

A

The blow will stun it enough for you to escape.

assuming this thing is a dragon which doesn't care about destroying the house of mirrors, running straight won't do you much good...
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:14 pm

The people's poorly-chosen gamble: C

You leap back in fear, then dash as fast as you can deeper into the house of mirrors. Behind you, Meta-Ridley snarls, then bashes his way through the wall, in pursuit of you. You come across a path that splits into two. Hearing the approaching behemoth, you run to the left path. As you breaht a sigh of relief as Meta-Ridley, still on your trail, heads down the right pathway. "Yo! You want somethnig to take care of your dragon problem?" a voice wispers behind you. You turn and notice a 15 year old Sophmore, a "Covenant High School" sweathshirt on him. He points to a table infront of him. As you examine the stuff on the table, you notice that it's all stuff from various video games. There's a Halo 3 style Fuel Rod, a Plasma Rifle from Jurassic the Hunted, and a Gatling Gun from Turok (2008). You:

A. take the Fuel Rod. Superior firepower is always an option.
B. revieve the Plasma Rifle. Plasma energy makes things sizzle.
C. obtain the Gatling Gun. NEVAH ENUFF DAKKA!
D. Hit the guy over the head and disguise yourself as him.
E. Refuse his proposal, but ask him how can Raptoris be stopped. Perhaps he knows the answer...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:07 pm

I choose A. From what I've seen of Ridley's size, explosives would be the best way to eliminate him quickly.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:02 am

C. Fast firepower owns all!!!!

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:31 pm

A
Explosives have more use behind just defeating ridley. You can use them to blow through walls and such.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:50 pm

The people's explosive plot: A

You look at the spread of weapons, then take the Fuel Rod from the table. "I hope that weapon suits you well..." the Sophmore comments. You then dash toward the exit of the building. You notice a large section of forest ahead you. You begin to sprint toward it, only to hear an all-too familiar screech. You turn around and see the roof to the Mirrors houseblow apart as Meta-Ridley flies upward, then swoops straight toward you. You:

A. Start bombarding him with Fuel Rod shots. He can't dodge them all.
B. Make a run for the forest. He can't get between the trees...
C. Wait, then duck at the last minute, hoping that he shoots past you and gets stuck between the trees.
D. Cry like a baby and suck your thumb...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:53 pm

I'd go with A. Ridley could eaisly out fly you and I highly doubt he's foolish enough to fall for the trick of ducking down so that he'll miss.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:36 am

A. Pummel him into submission.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:48 am

Rico's favorite A Kaboom kaboom HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:52 am

The Unanimous decision: A

This fiend has chased you down long enough! You pull the trigger, numerous Fuel Rod shots fill the air. Meta-Ridley, realizing jsut how slim his chances of sucesses are, flies low toward the ground, but hits a log jutting from the ground. The Space Dragon tumbes head over heels, then lands right at your feet, both his wings shreaded from the impact. You watch as the Space Dragon attempts to get up, only to fall back onto it's belly time after time, not strong enough to get up. You begin to feel pity and compassion for the pitiful creature, who begins to wimper, as if tellnig you to end it's life right here and now. You:

A. fire some Fuel Rod shots down ir's throat. TIME TO DIE!
B: Nurse your old enemy back to full health. Maybe he can be a valublle ally in your fight against Raptoris.
C. Leave him there and head off to Raptoris's palace to deal with him...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:57 am

B. Hope he doesn't betray me.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:58 am

I choose A. I don't trust him at all and even if he isn't intending to double cross me, he might have suffered damage to his internal organs from the impact and will probably die of internal bleeding anyway. Better to put him out of his misery right away if he is indeed dying.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun