Isla Sorna Stories Profiles

Profiles for the dead.

Postby SpinosaurusKing » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:10 pm

Name: Wrath
Species: Spinosaurus
Length: 15m
Weight: 8.8 tons

Personality: A very calm and docile Spinosaur that does not like fighting.

Appearance: Image
SpinosaurusKing
Worm
Worm

Postby RedRex » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 am

I hope I can still join.

Name: Crimson
Species: Tyrannosaurus Rex
Length: 50.2 ft
Height: 20 ft
Weight: 10 tons

Personality: Normally calm, but short-tempered and very dangerous when angered or annoyed. And he takes orders better than he gives them. He can also be very sociable but, normally keeps to himself.

Description: Red with black tiger stripes down his back. And very bright red eyes. Also has pearly white teeth.
RedRex
Worm
Worm

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:57 pm

Name: Shredder
Height: 25' 2"
Length: 59'
Weight: 8.4 tons
Personality: Young and fairly new to the game, he likes nothing better than to chase down prey, even if he doesn't need to eat. He usually keeps to himself and doesn't socialize much, unless he already knows the one he is socializing with, but is extremely territorial to those he doesn't know, and will rampage against anything he sees as being on his land, unless they are friends. When it comes to dealing with enemies, he doesn't get angry with them usually, but will taunt them and enjoys watching them get frustrated or seeing them suffer...
History: Since he was moved to NYC, he has been trying to be more open and making an effort to gain allies.
Description: Heavy and very dark black and brown camouflage patterns all over body, though they are lighter green and brown on his sail...

Name: Renegade
Species: Velociraptor
Length: 6'7"
Weight: 88 lbs
Personality: As his name suggests, he doesn't do well in a pack situation. He was kicked out of his pack after getting into one too many fights with other members, physical ones. He survives on his own. Renegade isn't good with straight-up attacks, but has good tracking skills, and captures prey with sneaky, trick tactics.
Update: He's decided to give the pack life another chance, and is in Fatalis' pack currently.

Appearance: Slightly mottled, red and orange coloration, with black tiger stripes, like TLW raptors. Has the "quills" on his head like JP3 raptors.

Name: Pulsar
Length: 6'4"
Weight: 75 lbs
Personality: He is very easy going, and doesn't like to fight much if possible. Is normally always cool and collected, and can be very reserved. It's nigh impossible to anger him, he has never gone into a rage before.
He's very honorable, and loyal, and believes in what many cultures would call a "glorious death"; to live with honor... and to die with it.
Appearance: Is jet black all around, making him almost impossible to see at night. He has a jagged, white streak going from the back of his neck down to his tail, almost looking like lightning.

Name: Bane
Species: Dromaeosaurus
Length: 6'8"
Weight: 87 lbs
Personality: This is one dromaeosaur not to be crossed. He's malevolent, cynical, and vindictive, and has a very evident bias towards violence and destruction. He is fast for his size; while he isn't a long distance runner, he has agility, and can jump extremely high.
Appearance.

Name: Hammer
Length: 7'
Weight: 90 lbs
Personality: TBE
Appearance: TBE

Name: Anvil
Length: 7'
Weight: 93 lbs
Personality: TBE
Appearance: TBE
Last edited by Evil Eye on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 44 times in total.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Buwx » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:58 pm

Name: Baraxzanus; Braks-Zan-us
Species: Spinosaurus aegyptiacus
Length: 55.5 ft
Weight: 8.5 tonnes

Personality: A fighter by heart, purposly instigates brawls and combat. Even instigates fights between others, and would take easy pickings on the victor. Would sacrfice family to "save his tail" without question. Very greedy, loves shiny objects, such as gold, silver, or other metals. Would cheat someone out of a meal, or mate. When it comes to the females; however, he's a "casanova" and a "sweet-heart"... which could most definatly be his primary weakness. He is "best-pals" with Zrahr'ka, a Tyrannosaurus rex.

Appearance:

Name: Zrahr'ka
Species: Tyrannosaurus rex
Length: 40.4 ft
Weight: 7.3 tons

Personality: Very similar to his 'friend' Baraxzanus, loves to fight, to show off his strength, greedy, and is very friendly to females. The main difference, is that Zrahr has more of a conscience, and isn't as much of a "jerk" as Brax is.

Appearance:

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things." - The Joker
Buwx
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Warlock93 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:20 pm

Ok. Now I put my dinos. :D

Name: Talon
Length: 7 feet
Weight: 54 pounds

Personality: He is and extremely intelligent rapotr. He is very reclusive, reserved and shy to thsoe he has not established as his friend, still, however, he rarely speaks anymore. He is quite possibly the greatest tracker on the island, and can "single out a bull in a herd of hadrosaurs running through a bog in a rainstorm." In combat, he is highly skilled.

Appearance: He is a tawny color, his underside being lighter than the rest. He has a deep brown stripe from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail. The stripe outlines and wraps around the cruves of his eyes, and is quite thick on his head. His eyes are perhaps his most striking feature. They are cerulean blue, with green dots outlining his pupil.
The three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.
Warlock93
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Crestosaur » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:27 am

Hello i'm new and have just 1 dinosaur, it's a dilophosaurus

Name: Duskar
Species: Dilophosaurus
Length: 7Meters/ 21Ft
Weight: 600KG

Personality: A calm, intelligent and very swift dinosaur (top speed=50km/h), pack hunter which has the intelligence and force to take down a young (say 15M) brachiosaurus (with the pack of 30 dilophos)

Appearance: he looks like this except for the crest which has a scratch on it Image

Name: Garops
Length:5Meters/ 15Ft
Weigth:400KG

Personality: A calm calculative and smart pack hunter.

Appearance: he looks like Dunkar only more greenish. He also has a scar on his side and above his front limbs. he has survived a Raptor attack
Crestosaur

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:18 am

Y'know what? I'd like to request to just simply start over. All of my past characters deleted.

Name: Loch
Species: Gojirasaurus
Length: 21 ft
Weight: 440 lb

Personality: Loch is what you'd call "innocent." He gets nervous around most others, stuttering and looking at the ground. He's not exactly a ladies man either, really. But, he has a small quirk to his personality. When angered, he turn quite agressive to you. Even after conflict, the agression still lingers through his system for awhile, making him randomly snap at others who try to calm him.

Appearance: Loch

Name: Lord (Or Czar)
Species: Deinosuchus
Length: 40 ft long
Weight: 8.5 tons

Personality: Don't always judge a book by its cover. Czar, unlike his appearance, isn't a ruthless killer or merciless murderer you'd think he would be. He's quite wise, and only kills for food and self-defence.

Appearance: Czar

Name: Payne
Species: Morsodocus
Length: 10.3 meters
Weight: 6 tons

Personality: Payne is a peaceful giant. He has fought countless times with the males of the herd. Sometimes to show who's toughter, sometimes for respect. He isn't much of a leader, so he hasn't even thought of trying to compete for dominance over the current leader of the herd.

Appearance: Payne
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby SuperNerd » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:13 am

Can i join in?

Name: Anubis
Length: 53 ft
Height: 25 5" ft
Weight: 8 tons

Personality: He is intelligent, cunning and loyal. He is dangerous and Merciless towards his enemies.

Description: He has green eyes, his body is brown with green and purple mixed in. The bottom of his legs is red in color. Anubis has a hatred towards Giganotosaurus who killed his mother. He is very loving and loyal towards his allies. But is Merciless and will kill anyone who tries to hurt his allies. His sail is red and greenish. He has a huge scar on his snout from when another spino attacked him.

Name: Ratchet ( Dead )
Species: Giganotosaurus
Length: 43ft
Weight:9 tons
Height: 25ft
Personality: He thinks he is better then everyone. Cunning,Merciless, and intelligent.

Description: He is dark green and has red eyes. He has a scar on his left leg and the tip of his tail is missing. He has no compassion for anyone. He was the one who killed Anubis's mother.

Name: Osiris
Length:54 ft
Height: 25 4"
Weight: 9 tons
Personality: Intelligent and aggressive. He belives in honor and loyalty.He is the father of Anubis and is trying to find his son. Anubis attacked him thinking he abandon him and his mother.

Description: He has scars all over his body from previous fights. He has green eyes. His body is brown with green stripes and the bottom of his legs are red.
Last edited by SuperNerd on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SuperNerd

Postby chook151 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:33 am

I know i might be a year late and last you saw of me was being an idiot, but I'm not like that anymore, so please please give me 1 more chance?

Name: Dergzh (di-erj-SK)
Species: Irritator (Spinosaur Genus.)
Length: 48 Ft
Height: 24 Ft
Weight: 1.3 tons

Personality: A sly and intelligent hunter. he is attacked and hated frequently because he is mistaken for a small spinosaurus, and Attacked by the sail-backed relatives for being so small. Though he is strong and can hold his own in his life. A strange power rests within Dergzh, like a second creature, that makes him turn utterly savage. Until now, he had known naught of it.

Description: Green-hazel scales, is large among his kind. Designed for camouflage and speed, can beat large dinosaurs with help of the element of surprise. Spiny, hornlike formation on head. Bite marks from young spinosaurus. Grey belly and sharp teeth.

Name: Cavein(CA-vain)
Species: Suchomimus
Length: 49 Ft
Height: 23 Ft
Weight: 2 tons

Personality: Quiet, reasonable and strong. Adopted Dergzh, thinking the dinosaur was a suchomimus. When he finds out Dergzh is a far relative of his kind, he stays with the young Irritator nonetheless. Both get separated when attacked by a pack of Eocarcharia. Dergzh gets chased away while Cavain fights the ferocious beasts. Escapes when a deathly roar echoes from the forest, leaving the larger eocarcharia. Has a fiery temper.

Description: Dark blue scales, with orange stripes. white underbelly, Sharp teeth.

Name: Letum(Death)
Species: Eocarcharia
Length: 53FT
Height: 20Ft

Personality: Deadly, Angry, dangerous, and just downright horrid. His brother killed when attacking two lone Fish eaters. driven half mad
With rage and anger, He has vowed to kill the spinosaurs no matter what. Ran off halfway through the fight.

Description: Image Has no eyes (The fight's wound); is blind but has the most powerful scent smelling nose and can detect the smallest movements (adaption).

Name: Ksarral(CH-es-arr-ell)
Species: Carcharodontosaurus
Length: 49 Feet
Height: 23 Feet

Personality: The TRUE reason for Fatum's death. Due to being a mutant dinosaur, has been shunned by every dinosaur he met. Hating his parents, since this mutation made him deranged, he killed them in their sleep and left the valley, wanting to kill every creature that was related or knew his family tree.

Description:Link. His mutation being a series of wierd lumps on his head( Badly made skull) Deranged in the head.
Last edited by chook151 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby dorpiano » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:14 am

Name: Bruno
Species: Giganotosaurus -Retired by the jaws of Crusher-
Length: 50 feet
Height: 25 feet tall
Weight: 8 metric tons
Personality: Bruno was on his own ever since that incident occurred he stayed near the island coast line but he got tired of endless water. He now goes to deeper into the island in search of new prey. Any herbivore he sees well almost will get eaten but he mostly goes after medium size herbivores if he gets the chance. But basically if hes very hungry or just plain hungry he will attack it but will not if it too much of a threat to him. He is very territorial so anything that gets in his way will be very..very..sorry. he is very merciless and very cunning.
Description: A scar on his left eye from his past Hugh arms cable of grabbing prey and not letting go his skin is deep black with red crest on his eyes his jaws able to slice thick hide like paper. His eyes red as blood.

Name: Crantor
Species: Giganotosaurus
Length: 50 feet
Height: 25 feet tall
Weight: 8 metric tons
Personality: Crantor was the only offspring of Bruno he was chased off once he hatched, and survived over the years. Now he travels the ruins of a crumbled down human territory.He is very opposite of his father he shows mercy to other predators and helps others when he can. he is very strong, brave, and intelligent. He will not enter a battle unless there is a big reason why.
Description: scar on his back from his past Hugh arms cable of grabbing prey and not letting go his skin is deep black with red lines going down from his back.he has red crest on his eyes his jaws able to slice thick hide like paper. His eyes red as blood. even thought he looks like his father he is total different then him
dorpiano
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:20 pm

Name: Lurker
Species: Gorgonopsid
Length: 17ft
Height: 5ft
Weight: 1000lb
Personality: Lurker's somewhat shy and curious about things, wanting to know more about things he doesn't understand. He at first tended not to get inot fights, though latly, he's been getting more and more headstrong and aggressive.
Description: He resembles the Gorgonopsids from Walking With Monsters

Name: lightfoot (Retired for now)
Species: Ceratosaurus
length: 30ft
Height: 15ft
Weigt: 1 ton
Personality: Lightfoot's rather headstrong and reckless, the only thnig he fears though is any carnivore significantly larger than himself...
Description: http://theseventhvoyage.com/images/One% ... erato1.jpg

Name:Goldeye (Retired for now)
Species: Ceratosaurus
length: 34ft
Height: 17ft
Weight: 2,500lbs
Personality: Goldeye has been Lightfoot's main rival for 3 months, Goldeye just loves to prove that she's better than Lightfoot at everything, and so far, she has.
Apperance: http://www.paleospot.com/illustrations/ ... cornis.jpg

Name: Spike (Retired for now)
Length: 55ft
Height: 29 ft (At sail tip)
Weight: 5 tonnes
Personality: Spike is a hardened soul whose rather cold, but once you've made a friend of him, he's a nice guy, but harm his friends and family, and you've just screwed yourself.
History: Spike is a best friend of Lightfoot. Back on the island, years ago, Lightfoot had been cornered by a T-rex, who was just about to kill him when Spike burst onto the scene, angry that a T-rex had invaded his territory. Months later, Lightfoot encountered Spike again, who was this time too ill to hunt. Feeling compassion toward his savior, he gave him some of his own kill. From then on, the two had become friends, helping each other out when needed...

Name: Blackscale
Appearance: http://www.kheper.net/evolution/dinosau ... saurus.jpg
Length: 52 feet long
Height: 24 feet
Weight: 7 tonnes
Personality: Like most tyrannosaurs, Blackscale is very territorial of her territory. She will not backdown from a fight, unless she knows that it's one she cannot win. She does seem to tolerate smaller carnivores, if only for the reason that they aren't any real competition for her...
History: Very little is known of Blackscale's past. All that is known is that she bears the scars of a few previous fights...
Last edited by Giratina93 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:20 pm

For those who are asking, even if nobody asked, I'm not going to make Spinax because it's not a "real" dinosaur. He's like "modified", but is a spinosauroid creature, still.

Name: Sweeper
Species: Quetzalcoatlus
Length: 12 meters
Weight: 500 kg

Personality: Sweeper has only one idea in mind - survive. Before attacking, he calculates the angle and wait the exact moment to strike. Sweeper flies over the island and the water, everytime searching something to eat and a place to hide when it's raining. His wings must never be wet, or he'll fall straight to the ground. Sweeper is a sly and pretty smart creature, too.

Appearance: Quetzalcoatlus was one of the biggest pterosaurs. It do not weights much because of its light skeleton. His wings are wide and are better while flying in the hot currents of the skies.
Sweeper is like this version, but is a bit more redish.
http://www.geocities.com/dinos2000th/qu ... us-ong.jpg

Name: Sly
Species: Ornitholestes
Length: 2 meters
Weight: 13 kg

Personality: Like his name says, Sly is sly, ingenious and pretty smart, like Sweeper. (Inspired from Sly Cooper :P ) He likes stealing eggs and will try to don't make any noises while he steals them.

Appearance: Blue and white version of this:
http://web.tiscali.it/dinosauriweb/ornitholestes.jpg
(I'll fix the link if it doesn't works)

Doc says: Link fixed
Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Tediz » Thu May 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Name: Amicus
Species: Triceratops
Length: 40 feet long
Height: 13.5 feet tall

Description: Slightly smaller than his brother, but bearing just as many scars. His skin is a dark, dark purple, blending into a bright yellow on his belly. Around the top of his frill, the tip of his tail, and bottoms of his feet is also bright yellow. On the sides of his body he has three, large bite marks, showing the fact that he tangled with a carnivore at least big as a T - Rex and lived. The horn atop his nose is cracked and chipped, giving him a near blunt object. The two horns are filled with cracks but still sharp. His face is a huge mess of red markings, but the most noticeable one is a long, near foot long jagged mark over his right eye. The pupil of it is a milky white.

Personality: Highly unlike Erebus, he is not calm whatsoever. He's hotheaded, a little childish, sarcastic, and just on the borderline of being a "Jerk." However, he is loyal to his friends, even though he doesn't really show it. Years of fighting alongside his brother has made him into an almost as good fighter. He's never told anyone, not even his brother, as even he himself is ashamed of it... But he gets a sick sort of pleasure in the bottom of his gut when he kills Carnivores.

History: Erebus and his brother, Amicus, used to be the two leaders of a small herd of Triceratops back on Sorna, alongside their father, Patris, and elder brother, Brutus. one day, roughly 20 years ago, they were attacked by a pack of Giganotosaurs looking for a meal. it was a large pack, and their size easily scared the northern-set herd into a stampede. Erebus and Amicus had been at the head of the herd, with their families close behind. Erebus, Amicus, Brutus and Patris had told the family to lead the herd away while they held off the predators for as long as they could. however, in the panic, the family which was leading the herd became disorientated and ended up looming over the edge of a cliff. although the family managed to avoid falling, they had become trapped. Meanwhile, Brutus and Patris had lost their lives to the leaders of the Giga pack after a vicious struggle that left both Gigas wounded, and a number of other Gigas had managed to go around them and pursued the escaping herd. the frightened herd faced them, but backed away, knocking several Trikes off the edge of the cliff, the brothers' family among them, the survivors not having the strength to fight off the incoming gigas and soon getting killed. after the chaos ended, Erebus and Amicus were left distraught at the loss of their family and herd, being the only two survivors of the ordeal. enraged, they decided that vengeance was in order. over a series of several months, almost the entire Giga pack was killed off one by one by the vengeful brothers until only the leader remained. they then led the infuriated Giga to the same cliff, and, using teamwork, reversed their positions so that the Giga was on the edge. with a joint charge, they forced the Giga off the edge, plummeting to it's death among the numerous Triceratops corpses. the two now bare numerous scars; permanent reminders of the horrible past they share...
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:50 am

Geez I really screwed up everything with Sweeper and Sly... can I make only one request: erase these chars and I restart with:

Name: Synestrus (seye-nes-trus)
Length: 13 metres

Personality: Calculative, decent fighter and agressive
(Agressive when he's pissed off)
Normally Synestrus is calm
Sometimes he's sarcastic
He usually take care of his own business

Appearance:
http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/12/22/95/58/synest13.jpg
If link doesn't work:
Synestrus has a light grey underbelly, the rest is dark grey. There is some visible darker stripes going from his head to the tip of the tail, on the legs and arms. His eyes are red while the shape of the pupil is yellow. He has red stripes going from his head to the tip of the tail, arms and legs. The shape of these stripes are light green. Synestrus has under his left eye a scratch made by a Saurophaganax in a fight long ago. This drove the pupil to turn white.
Last edited by Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby CrusherFansUnite » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:03 am

Name: Terrorclaw (Dead killed by Crusher)
Species: Tarbosaurus
Length: 10m
Weight: 5.5 tonnes

Personality: Terrorclaw is a master of cunning and wit he can easily get out of tricky situations. He has a great hate for Carnotaurus after one killed his Mother every one he sees he almost immediately fights.

Appearance:Image

Name: 'Buck' short for Buckmier
Length: 9ft
Weight: 100kg
Personality: Buck is a very intelligent raptor even for his age he knows many things about the enviroment in which he lives in and the creatures he shares it with.
Appearence: Bucks skin is a a really dark brown his eyes are yellow and he is convered in scars from close encounters with other dinosaurs

Check out my website/blog
http://www.scottishyesboy.blogspot.com
CrusherFansUnite
Worm
Worm

Postby Paavelsbro9 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Name:Aries (retired)
Species:Velociraptor
Length:7ft
Weight:85 kg

Personality:Takes alot of risks and is a young and agressive

Appearance:Dark red Velociraptor with green stripes

Name:Slash
Species:Allosaurus
Length:9 ft
Weight:112 kg

Personality:Angry and agressive. Has a reputation in brawling.

Appearance: Dark grey allosaurus with red eyes

Name:Pain
Species:Carcharadontosaurus
Length:10ft
Weight:135 kg

Personality:Dark and Mysterious. Has a dislike for duckbilled herbivores and trikes.

Appearance:Black carcha with silver stripes.

Those are my 2 new dinos i retired the first one :)

Strike 1.
Don't double post and DO NOT ignore the green writing.
Last edited by Paavelsbro9 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Falcon Punch!!!
Paavelsbro9
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby XxThePanicPuppetXx » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Name: Zolo
Length: 43.7 ft. long
Weight: 7.5 short tons

Personality: Zolo disregards all emotions, thinking of them as products of a weak heart. He never really shows his emotions, being one of the few who can successfully keep them inside.

Name: Gwangi
Species: Allosaurus
Length: 39 ft long
Weight: 1,500 lbs.

Personality: Gwangi is a smart, observative Allosaurus that thinks before acting. When faced against a fairly power enemy that he cannot handle, he has the brains to realize that he needs to get out of there. Like a lot of male Allosaurus, he tends to travel alone without a pack.

Appearance: Gwangi
...How wasteful... Such emotions are but mere illusions. And, like all illusions, they fade over time until death banishes them forever. That is why I have abandoned all emotions as useless as sentimentality.
XxThePanicPuppetXx
Worm
Worm

Postby Arvinder101 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:24 pm

Name: Inferno
Species: Carnotaurus
Length: 9.0 meters
Weight: 1.76 tons

Life Story: Inferno is part of a family called the Preotors. His life has been a complete wast of time. Inferno Became an outcast after his mother was crushed by Calsvo(an titanic Carnotaurus) & his father was eaten alive by a raptor group called the Dark Thieves. Being bigger then the other Carnotors, they used to be scared of him. His firey red skin gave him a frightful look. He went crazy & now even one mean word E.G stupid, put him on a teriffing rampage. After injuring the pack leader, He was bannished forever & now he belives that because he must suffer then so should everybody els. He thinks that his porpose is to kill all creatures that do not suffer in a upseting way like himself.

Personality: Mean, Rude, Deadly, Explosive Temper.

Appearance: Large, Big horns, Firey skin, Red eyes, Yellow, Red & Orange skin.
Arvinder101

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:28 am

May I join in on this game?

Name: Kronos
Length: 39 ft.
Height: 15 ft.
Weight: 4 tons

Personality: A pacifist of an Allosaurus, he is prone to retreating rather than fighting over territory. However, when it comes to food, he is one you don't want to mess with. Even Adolecent T-rexes flee in his blood frenzies. Recently, Kronos has become more careless and more willing to do things in his attempts to impress Lehra.

Appearence: A grey tint, with a red crest on his head. His eyes are a yellow tint, with a red hew to them.

Bio: Kronos is a peaceful allosaurus that loves to eat. He is pacifist, not willing to fight over territory. However, he is very protective of food and will even try to steal food from other dinosaurs. However, he tried to do that to a spinosaurus, but that ended with him losing the tip of his tail Now, he has learned to be much sneakier. He has recently teamed up with Lehra, leading him to be more crass and aggressive to impress her, but to no avail.

Here's a new character I introduced to the story:

Lehra
Length: 32 ft
Height: 12 ft.
Weight: 3.5 tons
Personality: Friendly, often optimistic of even the most crass and arrogant dinosaurs. Having teamed up with Kronos, she grows weary of him, feeling he is becoming reckless and care-free. She fears he might end up killing himself in his strange acts.......

Appearence: A light green color with glistening yellow eyes. Her teeth are a clean whitish color.

Bio: A peaceful allosaurus who does not enjoy violence of any kind, she will sometimes not even kill food, just eat carcasses. She has established a territory in the center of the overgrown central park and has recently teamed up with Kronos. She likes him, but she thinks that they are not ready for commitment yet.

Here's another Character:

Name: Mordred- DEAD. Froze to death during the rainstorm, tried to keep warm, but failed.
Species: Postosuchus
Length: 25 feet
Height: 7 feet
weight: 1500 pounds
Personality: Agressive, but knows when to fight and when to flee. Often hunts younglings and small creatures.

Appearence: Looks like the one in Walking with dinosaurs.

Bio: an old and grizzled Postosuchus, he knows the ways of the wild. He has been in many battles, his body scarred with many from many of them. He has learned how to be almost as steathly as a raptor, which is an accomplishment that no other animal (other than raptors) can say. He can also has the ability to swim, which many other land animals do not have.

Name: Gothmog
species: Giganotosaurus
Length: 57 ft.
Height: 23 ft.
Weight: 9 tons
Personality: He is large and powerful, but only uses his strength when he is hunting or in danger (which isn't often). He is generally peaceful, but can be cocky when among smaller dinosaurs. When he pities or likes another creature, however, he can be quite gallant and defend the other creature. He also has a slight disliking towards Spinosaurs.

Recently, however, Gothmog has taken a turn for the worst, and is blinded by his ambitions to put his species on top again. He fights more often than he used to, and lacks the empathy he once had. He has effectively brainwashed himself.

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=giganotosaurus#/dc9lse*

Bio: Born with a mutation that made him larger and bulkier than most Giganotosaurs. He has many scars from fights as he grew. His strength allows him to kill anything he pleases, and he enjoys hunting for triceratops. However, his mutation gave him very poor eyesight, so he relies mostly on his smell.

Name: Old one eye
species: Allosaurus
Length: 41 ft
height: 17 ft
Weight: 4.5 tons
Personality: A large, grizzled allosaur, quite large for her species. Her personality is often considered to be cold, but it is often do to how untrusting she is towards others.
Appearence: http://www.dinosaurcollector.150m.com/papo_files/allosaurus_papo.jpg (I don't wanna make the page longer than it already is)
Bio: A huge allosaurus who is often unopen towards others. She perfers to be alone and does not meddle often with other's affairs. She is missing her right eye after a tragic hunting accident that lead to the death of her mate and her eye being ripped out of its socket.

Name: Lestrus
Length: 30 feet
Height: 11 feet
Weight: 2 tons
Personality: Dominating of her group, cunning, and harsh to those who question her authority..... unless they are bigger than her, of course.
Appearence: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_suJISe9cyFY/TPvucSWn3ZI/AAAAAAAABH0/6JFM1pxmiRo/s1600/19939359623f27031ac3oqu7.jpg
Bio: Old Carnotaurus, and rules over her family, which she refers to as her "bretheren", with an iron fist. Her familt consists of her mate, Odin, and her children, Glacie and Pyrus. Along with that, a few nameless vagrant Carnotaurs have made themselves members of her clan. An old beast, she hopes to raise an heir worthy of her name to rule over her clan....

Name: Odin
Length: 24 feet
Height: 9 feet
weight: 1.5 tons
Personality: Very calm and collected; a foil to his mate, Lestrus.
Appearence: Odin is more of a light greyish color than others in his clan, but he also has a bluish hint to him.
Bio: Mate of Lestrus. A very kind hearted dinosaur despite his appearence, he is mainly the reason many vagrants have been accepted into the clan. However, knows knows when to become a cold hearted beast when needed, but prefers not to if it is unescessary.

Name: Glacie and Pyrus
Length: both are roughly 17 feet
Height: both are roughly 7 feet
Weight: 1500 pounds
Personality: Glacie is calm, cool, and collected; Pyrus is loud, boisterous, and aggressive.
Appearance: Glacie is a pale bluish color, while pyrus is a blazing orange.
Bio: Fraternal twins of Lestrus and Odin. Glacie seems to have taken after her father, while Pyrus is very much like his mother.

* All rights to the maker of that awesome picture, no infringement intended.
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:57 am, edited 32 times in total.
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UltraGrunt117 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:15 am

Name: Terminator

Length: 18.5m

Weight: 8 tons

Personality: Unforgiving,experienced,ruthless,destructive,evil, greedy, strikes fear into smaller dinosaurs and sends them running. He is smart and usually knows what to do and what not to do. When he was a child, Terminator was a good friend with a Yangchuanosaurus, and respectively is friendly to their kind, he will help them in battles and sometimes with food.

Name: Dawn

Species: Yangchuanosaurus

Length: 11.94m

Weight: 3.785 tons

Personality: Very aggressive over his and Dusks territory. Kills most anything it finds if it isn't another giant land predator, aggro, smart, fast. Fights over most carcasses it finds. Its fave food is Mamenchisaurus . With Dusk most of the time, she is his mate.

Appearance:

Name: Dusk

Length: 11.34m

Weight: 3.547 tons

Personality: Much like Dawn but a bit less aggressive. With Dawn most of the time, he is her mate.

Appearance:

Name: Slash

Length: 3.45m

Weight: 948 kg

Personality: A young Yangchuanosaurus , the son of Dawn and Dusk, Slash is playful and inherits some of his parents personality.

Appearance: Same as his parents except a younger appearance.

Name: Doom

Length: 10 feet

Weight: 17kg

Personality: Very intellegent, agile, strong, charismatic and lucky. can hold his own against larger predators, although none larger than Allosaurus. He is a great fighter and can use the environment against opponents.

Appearance:
Last edited by UltraGrunt117 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:42 pm, edited 19 times in total.
"Were It so Easy"- The Arbiter

UltraGrunt117
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

PreviousNext

Return to Graveyard Profiles