I think I remember hearing about it but not all that interested
No votes
Red what....?
No votes

Total votes : 6

Red Dead Redemption

Postby raptor titanus3 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:55 am

*Random trolling aside now*

Red dead Redemption is probobly one of the only spaghettei western brand games that do the movies justice. For those of you who haven't heard of the game I won't spoil it with too many story details but here goes, "John Marston a partialy reformed criminal is called on by the FBI to track down and capture the former comrades he rode with across the wild west and even into mexico or else he will be put to death and his family imprisoned for life", You are John Marston relearning to be the former sure-shot cowboy you once were robbing banks, capturing outlaws, or hunting and skinning animals to make aliving and earn your honor, fame, and fortune. The game is very open with plenty of side missions, personal chellenges, and unlockable weapons, outfits, abilities, and spiecal horse breeds. Most of the weapons unlock by progressing through the story though the best weapons at the end must be purchased and the most powerful of all the weapons the buffalo rifle is unlocked by comepleting one of the personal chellenges down to the final one. Outfits come with their own tasks to unlock them and most come with benifits. The most important and most useful of your abilities is the dead eye targeting which slows down time and allows you to grasp your situation more easily as well as mark your targets, there are three levels of dead eye targeting the first will just slow down time and make it easier to hit moving targets, the second level will mark targets as you point your crosshair over them for a rapid-fire flourish that when you fire all the marked targets will be hit right where the red X marks them, The final level will let you personally mark targets right where you want so instead of it hitting where you first come in contact with the target's body you can mark certain body parts like the head or the arm to make the enemy drop their weapon, or a shot to the knee to knock them over and if they get up they will limp. In the game there are three levels of of horses resulting in how fast they move and how long they can move at top speed before they get tired and require some time to recharge. If you have any other questions head to the home site they have maps, character bios, and other info. One last word of advice COUGERS ARE THE SINGLE MOST HARDEST THINGS TO KILL IN THE GAME SO LOOK OUT thank you and good night
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:03 pm

The game is a sequel to Red Dead Revolver, so HELL YEAH I'm psyched!!!
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Got it, beat it...the main story at least.

Also: Tanner's Reach is worse (In difficulty) then any zombie survival game or mod I've ever played. Its almost impossible to survive. I once killed THIRTEEN cougars there. Its ridiculous, but awesome.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:28 pm

13?! My god........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:02 am

The most I've gotten was six on horseback on a crossroad in Rio Bravo before TWO appeared at once and nearly killed my horse so I high-tailed it out of there

Edit: hey TT where are you on the personal chellenges?
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Return to General Games