Hliarious Gaming moments/ Strategies

Video game reviews and discussion.

Hliarious Gaming moments/ Strategies

Postby Ins3kt » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:36 am

Post your most hilarious gaming moments here.

I have too many. One was where I betrayed 5 people in my team by shooting one fusion coil in Halo 3.
"Mankind has become so enthralled, so captivated in killing one another, that he forgets- if the enemy is in range, so is the attacker." - Ins3kt
Ins3kt
House fly
House fly

Re: Hliarious Gaming moments/ Strategies

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:57 am

I was a zombie in infection and jumped off a fort wall on Highgroudn and killed my friend who was the gunner on a hog driving by. It felt epic.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Ins3kt » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:59 am

I was playing on the spire, jumped off of the spire, and then jacked a falcon. I jumped off, and then assassinated a person standing underneath me.
"Mankind has become so enthralled, so captivated in killing one another, that he forgets- if the enemy is in range, so is the attacker." - Ins3kt
Ins3kt
House fly
House fly

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:02 am

I threw a throwing knife at a metallic wall in MW2. The knife bounced off the wall, hit a concrete barrier, and hit off that straight into a guy's lower jaw. It ended up being the round winning kill, and I just jumped up and danced for some reason while the replay was playing...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Ins3kt » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:09 am

UndeadRaptor wrote:I threw a throwing knife at a metallic wall in MW2. The knife bounced off the wall, hit a concrete barrier, and hit off that straight into a guy's lower jaw. It ended up being the round winning kill, and I just jumped up and danced for some reason while the replay was playing...

NICE! I would have done the same thing.
Ins3kt
House fly
House fly

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:17 am

Wait a minute, I thought you hated that game! Something's not right here... TIMNE PARADOX TIME GO!

Oh, also, this one dude on Halo: Reach thought he could assassinate me in mid-air on Spire. He was such an idiot that instead of getting me, I got him, just by pulling the move off at the last second before he landed infront of me to die. I laughed when I re-watched it in the theatre while drinking a soda, and I even noticed I forgot I assassinated two guys at just about the same time, which gave me some better feeling of being epic...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:23 pm

can't remember a particularly recent moment, but the one that really stands out [and the reason i'm the primary sniper of my team in Counterstrike: Source] is that one time in de_dust when i was scrolling through my iPod mid game [we were in a LAN complex. several PCs lined up together. think internet cafe for gaming. i was between 2 other guys on my team] while the enemy team was attacking. without even looking up from the iPod (was still scrolling looking for decent gunning music), i head-shotted the best player on the enemy team just as he came around a corner, having just taken out two of my friends. cue O_O' expressions from the entire group, allies and enemies. i have since been the main sniper of whatever team i join. the enemy team kept arguing it was sheer luck. but being honest, it was more that i've been depending on peripheral vision for a while in games, so i can more or less gauge positions...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Ins3kt » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:27 pm

UndeadRaptor wrote:Wait a minute, I thought you hated that game! Something's not right here... TIMNE PARADOX TIME GO!

Oh, also, this one dude on Halo: Reach thought he could assassinate me in mid-air on Spire. He was such an idiot that instead of getting me, I got him, just by pulling the move off at the last second before he landed infront of me to die. I laughed when I re-watched it in the theatre while drinking a soda, and I even noticed I forgot I assassinated two guys at just about the same time, which gave me some better feeling of being epic...

I do, but I'll admit, getting a good throwing knife feels satisfying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9nF-eV4PnI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRm0zSWcVWA

^The second video automatically owns just because of it's description.
Ins3kt
House fly
House fly

Postby raptor titanus3 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:27 pm

One time on blood bowl I was playing Chaos vs Goblins in real-time and I blitzed my Minotour, A moment later My Minotour had scored a touchdown after killing the Goblin Star player Ripper the troll (In Blood Bowl star players are very expensive players that are incredibly tough to knock down and tend to wreack havoc on enemy teams when they're deployed they also have lots of skills and abillities that make them gamechangers, though it is possible to injure them I never knew you could kill one, let alone a troll!) another troll dead three injured goblins and he picked up the ball on his first try too (low dexderity player type)
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Ins3kt » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:50 pm

LOL. Today I threw a sticky in the air, and it hit my teammates banshee. He got killed before it detonated, though. But seriously. What are the chances?

Also, I made a new strategy called the noob. Its where, in Killzone 2, you randomly jump and spin around in circles while spraying with the sta14. I got two killz. I'm proud of myself.
Ins3kt
House fly
House fly

Return to General Games