Dino Crisis 2

Video game reviews and discussion.

Postby chook151 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:45 am

dino stalker is a more arcade style follow on of DC1 & DC2, i like it because it follows the story, inlike DC3 where your suppost to escape a ship while having to vs mutated dinos, i hate the giga in that cause they give it 2 heads, and later on 3!!, i reckon DC3 is not fun
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:28 pm

I saw this video on YouTube about Dino Crisis 3 and it was weird. These eel-thingamabobers came and attacked the Rex...and they burrowed into his skin. :shock: Can anyone tell me what the eel-thingamabobers are? They creep me out. I never watched the video again. -shudders-
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:44 pm

Riggles. Nasty little buggers. They are one of the forms of Giganotosaurus. The other is the the 3 headed beast at the end.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:49 pm

That's weird. The little creepy-crawlies are actually one of two forms of huge dinosaurs with three heads. -is confused- Why would they do that? It's dumb if you ask me.
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:48 am

Each monster is a futuristic version of a dinosaur.

Australis: Tyrannosaurus

Rigel: Giganotosaurus

Algol: Velociraptor

Kornephoros: Velociraptor

Regulus: Ankylosaurus

Miaplacidus: Spinosaurus

Cebalrai: Giganotosaurus
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:52 am

Very small and twisted list of dinosaurs in DC3, very small. *sigh* disapointing. I haven't got the game beacause of, you guessed it, my overprotective parents. I meen I'm 14! For godsake I think I can play an M game now. Gosh. Shame, this game looked really cool too. Except DC3, that looked horrible. Good graphics bad game.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby chook151 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:40 am

:shock: !, your 14! im 4 years older! heres my list of DC3:

worm(s):giga 1st form

2 headed beast:giga 2nd form

3 headed beast:giga final form

i call the spino mutation in that game mappy since he looks like a mop and a fish! to me..

PS.TTR that would suck! how annoying, good for me though, i started playing R18+ games when i was 9! arg! i hate silent hill.....
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:08 pm

Lucky. I asked for jaws unleashed and my parents went to IGN for a review and because it got bad reveiws of the massive amounts of blood, then I couldn't get it. Man.
Back on topic, I know the list from DC3, pretty simple. I wish it had more, and I wish I had DC1 and DC2.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:27 pm

Ya....I started playing M games when I was about....8. Dino Crisis 1 and 2 were the first M games I played.... :D

Dino Crisis 3 was the worst in the series. Period. I enjoy Dino Crisis 2 ALOT more.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:48 pm

DC3, in a way, i very much the same as JP3. a sad ending to a good series. only difference is, JP has another movie on the way....possibly even worse than JP3. i hope not, though...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:38 pm

Ditto, if it's as bad as JP3 I'll scream.
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Giganotosaurus » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:13 pm

We'll when I see tons of comments on the Dino Crisis 3 video's on youtube I hate how they say that it didn't go from the second one. But they don't whine how the second one did that to the first one. The majority of the whining from them is because it's on Xbox and not on the PS2. Xbox is better then the PS2 why whine about it? We'll anyway's the Yellowoboe guy on Youtube has uploaded a bunch of Dino Crisis 3 vid's that include cutsence's,pre boss battles,and boss battles.
Giganotosaurus
Worm
Worm

Postby WhiteRaptor » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:31 pm

I´ve beat this game for 3 times and it´s still one of my favourite games :D
The minigame is so cool and I was very suprised that you can play as a Dinosaur,too!!
But you need maaannnyyy points I´ve you wan´t to get all Dinos!!
And you need less points to get the T-Rex then for the Compy :shock:
Anyway, I´LL GET THEM ALL 8)
I´m the legendary white Raptor!!
WhiteRaptor
Worm
Worm

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:47 am

Now let me tell you now that DC3 was an OK game for Xbox. DC1 and 2 being much better than it of course and obviously it's not a very good conclusion to the series. But I loved the futuristic dinos. Most of them looked pretty awesome (except for Cebalrai of course who looked hardly like a Giga even though it says he is).

DC1 when I first played got scared out of my wits with every corner, dinosaurs just planning to ambush you. DC2 scared me in my first encounter with the raptors even though I had met them countless times in the first game, this was different. But I eventually gathered myself together and fought on.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Previous

Return to General Games