World of Warcraft

Video game reviews and discussion.

World of Warcraft

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:51 pm

It had to be made. It just had too. Let us now discuss the biggest game in history so far.

One word: Awesome

It does get repedative but it is VERY enjoyable. I reccommend anyone who likes RPGs or has alot of money *cough* KP *cough* to get it. It does cost $15 a month to play, though.

Also, the lore behind it (the gods and crap of WoW. Yes, it does have it's own history) is very interesting.

WoW Wiki

Main Website
TyrannoTitan

Postby mega raptor » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:02 pm

I've heard about it, and I know that they just got out a new expansion pack, but I've never played it. I preferred SW:Galaxies, but I might get it sometime. I just got the Sims 2, and I've heard the Elder Scrolls series is pretty good, so I might get that instead of WoW when I finally get the chance.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby o-eternal-o » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:23 pm

Oh, i've heard of World of Warcraft, and it's addictiveness. Never played it though.

Oh and mega raptor, the Elder Scrolls are great. Really great. I've recently bought Morrowind and it's the most open ended RPG i've ever played. I mean, you can pick up ANYTHING!! lol
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:31 pm

a person said that he nearly had to do drugs to get off of playing that game. personally though, i dont enjoy it. not as an RTS...if it was a proper RPG game, where i make a character and play...THEN, i'd play it.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:53 pm

*Nudges Morrowind the Elder Scrolls in KP's direction*

:P
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:59 pm

World of Warcraft IS a proper RPG. It is one of the best, if not THE best RPG out to this day. Tell your doubts to the 2 million people that play it.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm

lol. ERC, i already have Morrowind. good game...im a cat thing :P

well, all i've seen of WoW is RTS games....
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:03 pm

Err thats Warcraft 3. Totally different then world of Warcraft. Warcraft is an RTS and WoW is an RPG.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:28 pm

lol. ERC, i already have Morrowind. good game...im a cat thing Razz

lol really? Wow me too! I've only just started playing and it's soo unbelievably cool. I stole loads of armour and weapons from this shop in a big city because the owner was round the corner. I love doing thing likes that. I'm such a theif, lol
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:09 pm

i never dared try it....didn't want to end up with an army of guys running after me....lol. though im a bullet, and have some formidable magic on my side...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:34 pm

M'kay.....

Creating Morrowind topic....
TyrannoTitan

Return to General Games