jurassic park: TLW for psx

Video game reviews and discussion.

jurassic park: TLW for psx

Postby chook151 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:40 am

this is a place to chat about this old game released in 1997, it has good graphics for its time and is very fun.

my 2 things i want to say/ask are:

1) if you can eat allosaurus, trike and steg, please tell me how :)

2)this is a password to select any level you want:
square,X,O,triangle,triangle,X,square,O,triangle,O,X,square.(i like to cheat :twisted: )
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:17 pm

Well, i can answer your questions, and actually correct that cheat.
1: of the 3 dinos the Rex does face as sort of bosses, the only one that the Rex'll get health from, is the trike. the other 2 are useless, as far as i know. after dragging it by the leg and pinning it down and biting it, you just repeat until the trike either drops down, or the rex does a double bite that finishes it. if it just drops down, dont go. it's not dead yet. make the rex crouch and bite again. now, you continue to bite until the rex kills it and gets a supercharge of health
2: that cheat needs to be repeated 3 times to make it work. first time, it doesnt. second time, it doesn't. Third time it DOES.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:52 pm

In the hunters camp I love knocking the guys out of the cages. Oh I wish I still had that game :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby chook151 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:01 am

i hate v.s.ing dimorfodon as human! they are sooo annoying!!

i love swimming away from the primitive crocs though, thats fun!(although it sucks how you cant attack :x )
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:24 am

i love swimming as the compy. when i was a kid [when it first came out] i used to pretend it was one of Godzilla's hatchlings, you know? [this was after the movie GODZILLA came out]. i used to swim around those crocs so easily it was fun to just wind them up! :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby chook151 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:46 am

they where gonna put giga in that game but decided not to :cry: :cry: :cry:
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Legendary Elite » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:29 pm

Yeah I used to love playing this as a little boy. The Compy, Raptor and Rex were my favourites. Compy because it had the most levels and I found this trick with it where the Compy would lie on it's side and somehow crawl with it's feet (kick the ground whilst down low) and snap whilst moving. I don't know how but I tried mashing a few buttons and it happened. Whatever it did, it certainly helped get past those poisonous flowers, it made the compy go under them without damaging himself.

Raptor was awesome because he could do all sorts of crazy tricks and I loved leaping on humans in the first level and slashing them, hearing them scream as their impending doom came to pass. Gas Grenades were annoying. And it was awesome fighting other dinos too. And I loved the large-scale fights with Rex. Then raiding a human camp shortly after. Though it's a shame the Giga didn't get added like it originally would along with a number of other things such as:

1. Dimetrodon was to make an appearance in the level Ingen Complex (Last human mission).

2. The Giganotosaurus.

3. A T-Rex swimming level (in one of the galleries shows the Rex swimming after a Dinghy).

I got the special edition of this game where at the start it has a level called "Jurassic Park 1991" where you play as the Rex and go around killing Humans.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:09 pm

Don't bump dead topics without good reason
locking
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Return to General Games