Godzilla UNLEASHED

Video game reviews and discussion.

Postby mega raptor » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:35 pm

Tyrannosaurus Titanus wrote:...Ok....how can u relate to a GIANT monster? :P

Why do you think I don't like Godzilla much? Besides the fact that the movies consist only of giant monster fights interspersed with a few other scenes to create something resembling a plot?

And yes, KP, Spore is quite something to wait for. I wonder if we'll see any Godzilla or Ghidorah mimics in it...
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:45 pm

Ya, Godzilla is an acquired "taste" Some people hate it, alot of people like it :lol: .

And about the mimics, I can tell you its ganna happen seeing as I'll be one of the ones making them.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:12 pm

they say biolante will be in the game too...theres a theory on why she wasn't in the early games mabye because they were trying to figure how she would move or something

oh and i would love for King C to be in it and the Final wars gigan
and i would like for monster X to be in it(Monster X sounds familiar not from godzilla)
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:16 am

Biolantte was completely finished. The creator even said himself in an interview that the only reason she wasn't in was because they didn't comfirm the design with Toho. He has a copy with Biolantte on it too. Man.

I hope she is in this one. And I hope if SPace G is in it that he can generate more crystals and is a bit more acurate to the film.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby mega raptor » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:54 pm

I found this one wikipedia, apparently it's a completely original kaiju only for the game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magmouth_% ... er_name%29

Looks pretty cool, but I liked The Visitor more, but it and two others got outvoted in an IGN poll: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_un ... u#Firelion

What does everyone else think?

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

Ya....I voted for the visitor too.....but this guy's cool too.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Legendary Elite » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:10 pm

WHAT PLATFORM WILL THE GAME BE FOR? I GOTTA KNOW!!!

I could not get Godzilla: Save the earth. I did complete Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee first though.

I hope that it comes out for the 360!
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:44 pm

Wrong. Wii and DS ONLY.

DS version looks horrible, and it doesn't have the same gameplay/monsters as the Wii version.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:03 am

NOOOOOOOOO!

I want it for 360!

It's always been for Xbox platform! Why the sudden change now!?

They better release it for 360...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby mega raptor » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:02 am

Actually TT, it's also coming out for the PSP... Why they don't just make it for the PS2/3, I don't know...

mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:29 am

That game could definately work for 360 too. No doubt about it.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:16 am

Ya no. It was BUILT for the Wii, no other console (not including handheld ones)

So, NO X-box 360 version! Read the interviews! They say thats its a Wii - only.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:20 pm

I know that. I just wish it was for 360. Oh well, wait for the next one to come.

The environments and graphics are so realistic in that game. It could be made for 360 platform but anyway.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:17 pm

bet your life it'll be like that for the first few months, and after that, they'll announce that due to the fanbase and the success, they'll release an X-Box, PS3 or other versions. the controls i've seen are easily applicable to the PS2/3/P...so only thing stopping them is how successful it is...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:37 pm

Ert! WRONG! God damn it, ITS NOT MADE FOR ANY OTHER SYSTEM EXCEPT THE WII!!!

They make sure that the controls match the MOTION CENSOR. Does the PS3/X-box 360 have motion censors? NO.

Wii only, get over it. The developers said it, the creator said it, everyone said it. READ THE INTERVIEWS before we continue this debate!!
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:30 pm

it's not nessecary. get it this way: games are popular. games make money. companies love money, therefore, if it makes money, they'll do what they have to to make more of it. simple. they can change the control scheme. it's just a matter of whether or not it's worth it.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:39 pm

You know, Halo 1 was an X-box ONLY game. It EVER came to a different console. And no, i'm not counting the PC. What do you say to that? And don't say it wasn't popular: Talk to its many, many awards.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:38 pm

PC does count as a console for games TT. We all thought the same. And the same with Halo 2 for Xbox. But now that game is coming to Vista!

So it could be possible Godzilla Unleashed will come to 360 and TT stop telling us to get over it we know its for the wii. Don't condemn me for making a suggestion.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:09 am

I just know its not going to come to the 360. Thats why I am yelling at you people. I have a 360, but I also have a Wii, so I don't care.

All i'm sayin is, don't get your hopes up.
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:01 am

UPDATED NEWS!

23 MONSTERS CONFIRMED IN THE GAME!

They haven't released any new ones, but they released that there are 23 monsters in the game. This is great news, seeing as Save the Earth only had 18! We ARE getting new monsters!

http://www.atari.com/godzilla/

The official website.
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to General Games