Godzilla UNLEASHED

Video game reviews and discussion.

Godzilla UNLEASHED

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:15 pm

Godzilla: Unleashed is a fighting game on a giant scale. The game stars the legendary Godzilla and a slew of the most renowned monsters of all-time. Gamers are challenged to ultimately save the planet from mayhem and destruction. Set in urban arenas, Godzilla: Unleashed's interactive 3D cityscapes, big destructible buildings, soaring skyscrapers and towering alien formations provide the backdrop to epic worldwide destruction. Players will claw, kick, stomp, throw and blast their way through the streets of major world cities in order to claim the ultimate, beastly title: King of the Monsters. In addition to a fully reinvented combat system, Godzilla: Unleashed will feature an innovative non-linear storyline which will allow players to influence how the story unfolds through their choices within battles.

Now for some screen shots....
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/571/godzillaunleashedef1.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5662/godzillaunleashed2pf0.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1673/godzillaunleashed3nd5.jpg

This game will be released in the 3rd Quarter of 2007 or earlier. I wish it would be out sooner :cry: .

Edited by The Kingpin: pssst...hey TT! your breaking a rule! and your an admin! shame on you! :P
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:31 pm

nice...though i wish you could choose something other than just Godzilla. the replay value wouldn't be as good with only one character to choose from... i'd buy it...if i could use GINO :P or at least a really big natural looking T-Rex... 8) :P or a dragon OTHER than Ghidora.... :roll:
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:32 pm

Nice though I wish it wasnt so cartoony, and KP look up War of the monsters its a good game for PS2 with every thing you outlined(exept GINO) It is a very good game but you need someone to play 2 player with to get most fun of it.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby chook151 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:45 pm

no offence but i reckon GINO is the coolest. :D :) :P :) :D
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:04 pm

How would that offend anyone? But GINo should definatly be in it
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:04 pm

oh boy...take cover, TT's probably gonna pop out of nowhere and rant about us not liking Godzilla :lol:
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Crusher » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:54 am

Ok, I'll do it for TT. WATCH GODZILLA FINAL WARS! GINO GETS THROWN AROUND LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH IN A TORNADO!
Crusher is king!
Crusher
Worm
Worm

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:19 am

Now there's a difference between asking us to like Godzilla, and bashing GINO. also, it's personal preference. i could win by saying something along the lines of "like GINO or i ban you", and anyone against it wouldn't be able to say a word :lol: . however, i believe in personal preference. you like Godzilla, ok. it's what you like. personally, i'd prefer a really big NATURAL looking T. Rex [Crusher size] in the same situations with rather more REALISTIC opponents. the things i see in some of the Godzilla films that i DONT like look like crosses between bugs, birds, armadillos and robots! they look like something you could duplicate using Spore, but nothing else....either Spore, or hand made.....and even then it might make Spore do something really wierd with them, since the creatures you make in Spore are supposed to walk naturally in comparison to the body shape...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Crusher » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:52 am

Ok. I also prefer giant Rexes too.
Crusher is king!
Crusher
Worm
Worm

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:05 pm

Pst KP! Guess what? You can be...

Godzilla 2000
Godzilla 90s (maybe)
Biollante (maybe)
King Ghidorah
Gigan 2000
Gigan Sowa (maybe)
MechaGodzilla (maybe)
MechaGodzilla 2 (maybe)
Kiryu (MechaG 3)
Titanosaurus (maybe)
Hedorah (maybe)
Varan (maybe)
Monster X (maybe)
Zilla (GINO :P ) (maybe)
King Caesar (maybe)
Keizer Ghidorah (maybe)
Kumonga (maybe)
Godzilla 1954 (maybe)
Manda (maybe)
Battra (maybe)
Minilla (maybe)
Kamacuras (maybe)
Gabara (maybe)
Kamoebas (maybe)
Mothra
Mecha-King Ghidorah
Rodan
Anguirus
Baragon
Destoroyah
Jet Jaguar
Megaguirus
Moguera
Orga
SpaceGodzilla

That enough for ya?

And I plan to be Zilla and kill EVERYONE! Since the Godzilla fandom kinda hates him...
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:21 pm

well, if Zilla is in there, im getting the game, and beatin the stuffing out of everyone i come up against....just for the heck of it! :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:59 pm

Well, get a Nintendo Wii, get the online part (I believe its free) and come get the crap kicked out of you with my also favored King Caesar!

Hear him Roar: http://media.putfile.com/King-Caeser-Roar
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:13 am

Heeeeeeeeeeeeere Big scaly japanese-Samurai armour doggy! :lol:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:17 am

For your information he has the best attack ever. Any attack shot at him (flame, beam, etc) will go in one of his eyes and will be shot out the other eye twice as powerful. Also, he's really strong.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:27 am

easy fix: set godzilla on him in Hand-to-Hand combat. or maybe a jumbo tanker of dog bones saturated with cyanide. fixed! :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:55 pm

Or you could scare him away with a vaccum cleaner, or a flea bath.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:17 pm

yeah...that works too....if you up the scale a bit...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Crusher » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:36 am

Godzilla 2000 (me) comes and roars. GINO screams at the sight of him and runs away. King ceaser comes to gino. GINO tail whacks him to hell. Godzilla 2000 Roars and GINO runs away again. Winner: Godzilla Loser: GINO Extreme loser: King Ceaser.
Crusher is king!
Crusher
Worm
Worm

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:55 am

Dont dis king caesar. He may be a huge hideous armored dog but hes a huge hideous armored dog with style.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:40 pm

.....You shall all pay.....yes.......ALL WILL FALL UNDER THE MIGHT OF KING CAESER!!!!

Also......he's a denity. Meaning, HE'S ONE STEP LOWER THEN A GOD!!

Fictional, but true all in the same way.
TyrannoTitan

Next

Return to General Games