Godzilla UNLEASHED

Video game reviews and discussion.

Postby Iceking » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:14 pm

its good to know that titanosaurus will be in the game now. he looks like someone i would enjoy using.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:15 pm

Stallo.

Its the animation.

He IS confirmed.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:22 pm

I knew that....

mostly :P
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:21 am

He looks less... Titanosaurusish for some reason. D:

Mabye he'll be improved.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:34 am

They made Titanosaurus look like a girl, lol
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:46 am

UPDATE

The profiles for each monster revieled today:

Baragon: Earth Defender
Baragon is an earth guardian - with special affinity for the terrestrial crust we walk upon. Baragon is physically the smallest monster on record, but his connection to the rocks and magma beneath us empower him to achieve greatness on a par with his larger allies. His small size makes him a tremendous leaper, with graceful aerial combat maneuvers and techniques. When not in the air, Baragon constantly replenishes his energy so long as contact is maintained with the earth. Baragon emits streams of fire from his mouth, and can cause eruptions and earthquakes beneath his feet. When firmly planted with all four legs upon the ground, Baragon is almost impossible to push aside - despite his small stature.

Jet Jaguar: Global Defense Force
Jet Jaguar is a human-sized robot created by a Japanese scientist for unknown reasons. Created with a great potential for learning, Jet Jaguar achieved sentience and began to modify himself and his programming. His most impressive modification has been the ability to change his own size - allowing him to grow large enough to dwarf monsters such as Godzilla. Unfortunately, Jet Jaguar cannot maintain his enormous size indefinitely, and must periodically rest to regain his energies. Jet Jaguar is reserve member of the Global Defense Force - heroically protecting humanity whenever it is threatened by monstrous threats.

Fire Rodan: Earth Defender
Fire Rodan is earth's largest flier. His element is the air, the clouds, and the wind-swept mountain peaks that scrape against them. Nesting in the tops of active volcanoes, Fire Rodan is virtually immune to heat and lava-based attacks. Rodan is the fastest of all Kaiju while in the air, and prefers to confront challenges from a lofty height. His great speed also makes him a fierce hand-to-hand combatant, with savage claw, talon, and beak attacks. Fire Rodan defends the earth's atmosphere - eliminating all airborne threats to the planet's well-being.

Titanosaurus: Mutant
Titanosaurus is a prehistoric throwback - a primitive monster from an ancient age who has managed somehow to persist into contemporary times. Titanosaurus lives deep in the ocean, hibernating for hundreds of years at a stretch. In recent years, humans have disturbed Titanosaurus, increasingly incurring his wrath. Though not specifically evil, Titanosaurus has no allegiance to any particular ideology, and would not hesitate to secure additional power for himself should the opportunity arise. This frequently places him in opposition to Earth Defenders and the Global Defense Force. Titanosaurus employs his towering height, powerful tail, and sonic waves to intimidate or subjugate any beings who dare to disrupt his ancient lifecycle.

Looks like Rodan isn't JUST Rodan, but the Hesie version, Fire Rodan.

I think Titanosaurus looks AWESOME.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:01 pm

the official site now has these four monsters profiles added.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:34 am

UPDATE

http://blogs.ign.com/Pipeworks_Software ... /06/65507/

New blog.

8/9 7:32pm, o0Andy0l posted:
Also when will the next new monsters be revealed so I can remember to check back to see if Biollante, Hedorah, or Zilla have made the list. Also how many members will there be in each faction? One more thing have you all picked out which kaijus you want to put in the games or are you guys just picking as you go?

You’ll be happy to see that the new monster reveal went up on IGN on 9/4! http://wii.ign.com/articles/817/817632p1.html As far as monster choices – Pipeworks and Atari worked together in the beginning to research which monsters would be the best choices when it came to the story, the fans, playability, etc. An initial set of monsters was chosen when the project began. Along the way, after reading forum feedback and talking to more fans, more monsters were added, bringing the count to 23. Will we stop there? You may have to wait til the game actually comes out to find that out.

So it seems there WILL be more then 23 monsters.

The message from Mr. Strange was just to cover their mistake with the PAX report.

So ya. AWESOME.

http://www.tkunleashed.com/

The new movie shows the character select screen.

Its definately confirmed, the players go over the locked icons, and it says the name of each. Not to mention that the monster's roar plays every time the player goes over the icon ^_^
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:49 pm

UPDATE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ixUxN3SO1w

New Video showing Baragon and Jet Jaguar.

Theres one thing that caught my eye.

The copyright screen.

This is the original screen.

This is my edited version (Ya, it's crappy edits :P )

See? Space G, Bio (Duh), Megaguirus, Mecha Godzilla 2, and Orga have copyright symbols. This means they are almost guaranteed in the game (Orga and Mecha Godzilla 2 especially, who we knew were included when the PAX report came out.)
TyrannoTitan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:57 pm

Tyrannosaurus Titanus wrote:UPDATE

http://blogs.ign.com/Pipeworks_Software ... /06/65507/

New blog.

8/9 7:32pm, o0Andy0l posted:
Also when will the next new monsters be revealed so I can remember to check back to see if Biollante, Hedorah, or Zilla have made the list. Also how many members will there be in each faction? One more thing have you all picked out which kaijus you want to put in the games or are you guys just picking as you go?

You’ll be happy to see that the new monster reveal went up on IGN on 9/4! http://wii.ign.com/articles/817/817632p1.html As far as monster choices – Pipeworks and Atari worked together in the beginning to research which monsters would be the best choices when it came to the story, the fans, playability, etc. An initial set of monsters was chosen when the project began. Along the way, after reading forum feedback and talking to more fans, more monsters were added, bringing the count to 23. Will we stop there? You may have to wait til the game actually comes out to find that out.

So it seems there WILL be more then 23 monsters.

The message from Mr. Strange was just to cover their mistake with the PAX report.

So ya. AWESOME.

http://www.tkunleashed.com/

The new movie shows the character select screen.

Its definately confirmed, the players go over the locked icons, and it says the name of each. Not to mention that the monster's roar plays every time the player goes over the icon ^_^

Sweet, so they might listen to us fans and add Zilla,Possibly Monster X, Battra, and etc.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:06 am

UPDATE

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LVBCNM5N

Download for the Tokyo reviel (Since GameTrailers removed it off their site for some reason).

Tokyo is flooded, and looks awesome.

This vid also shows G2K and Titanosaurus fighting in Tokyo.

Titanosaurus looks AWESOME, in my opinion.
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:54 am

Yeah Titanosaurus looks different in game. Hmmm... Wonder why. Oh well atleast it's better. : )
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:31 pm

HUGE UPDATE

http://www.gamespot.com/video/938068/61 ... al-movie-1

Gamespot released a trailer showing:

Biollante
SpaceGodzilla
MechaGodzilla 1
MechaGodzilla 2
Megaguirus
Orga
Obsidious

SpaceGodzilla is shown at the VERY end, Obsidious being attacked by KG, MechaG 1 & 2 in various shots (You may have to pause to tell the difference in some shots).

This is fricken awesome.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:59 pm

this is..FUCKIN AWSOME!!!!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:01 pm

OH... MY... GOD... :shock:
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:05 pm

The thing that is odd:

They show the Mutant and Alien factions.

Almost all of them in each faction.

But SpaceG wasn't with the aliens...

Does this mean he's NOT an alien?

Or does this mean there are more to each faction?

Same goes for Obsidious, MechaG 1, and MechaG 2 (I think its safe to say MechaG 2 is with the GDF).
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:08 pm

mecha g 1 was with the aliens. they were roaches I think...wait.

thats Godzilla VS Gigan.

never mind that last part.

one last fation could be the rouges who dont belong to a group. like my G-E-War character Zedalosaurous
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:12 pm

Or secret characters added to each faction.

Sorta like Orga in DAMM.

I HOPE Zilla, Varan, Hedorah, and Battra are PLAYABLE, not summonables or anything like that...
TyrannoTitan

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:35 pm

Space G and the others may just not be placed anywhere since they're brand new. They might have to decide still.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:31 am

Well, SpaceG isn't a new monster to the Godzilla game series.

He was in STE.

I THINK he's the Alien leader.

If not, then Gigan is.

The leaders (I believe) are:

Godzilla - Earth Defenders
Kiryu - GDF
Gigan/Space Godzilla - Aliens
Krystalak - Mutants

I may be wrong, but this is what it seems to be...

And Leaders are really anything special...just what seems to lead the group :P
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to General Games