RE1

Video game reviews and discussion.

RE1

Postby alex rider » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:09 am

I like this game alot but it is nowher near as schery and fun and cool and like, the bossis are not as scary as RE3! I will give tis a 9/10! close but far,far,away from RE3. :lol:
alex rider

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:02 am

for once i find a member who puts a name in that looks like a REAL NAME [big mistake if it is], and isn't a spam bot. congratulations on being the first here not to be automatically deleted! :P

RE1....the first one really used to scare me when i was a kid [i was around 8-9 when it first came out, but i didn't care about the age limit. i like the RE series, and a small age limit isn't gonna stop me :P ]. But now, when i look back at it, the graphics are actually something to laugh at. it wasn't bad for the time, but still, it gets sorta repetitive seeing only 2 zombie types while inside the mansion. i dont remember the laboratory part of RE1 so i cant remember how different it was. but i do agree on the RE3 comment. believe it or not, it's my FAVOURITE RE game, even topping things like Code Veronica, with RE2 coming in a close second place. Nemesis, considering the amount of trouble he causes through the game, is actually my favourite RE Boss. your walking therough a dark alley, and suddenly you hear Nemesis' roar [well, that's as close a description i can give it. maybe a warcry? but it isn't a war... :? :roll: ], and have him charging at you head on. scary stuff!
hey, your an RE fan. go into the REORPG and see how it's played, and join in! right now it's being a bit quiet [most likely because alot of people are busy] but it's expected to shoot back up again [from what i remember, at least 2 of the members are in a set of very difficult exams, but there are other players with "dormant" characters, waiting to start them up when someone joins in to get it active again]. check it out :wink:
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:27 pm

KP alex rider is the name of caracter in a book -_-.
I have RE1 it used too scare the hell out me. Again I was bout 8-10
Sadly resently someone broke my CD.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:28 pm

well i havent read the book. dont blame me for missing one of all the millions of books out there! :roll:
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby chook151 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:14 am

i was like 6, my friend was 8, we played it and kept on being freaked by trying to go oiutside when the dogs in the door way, good FMVs though.

@ALL:alexrider is my friend from college. :D
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:56 am

RE3 has better FMVs though... :P . WAY more realistic...and RE4 pwns all right now... :P

@all: guys, if you get a friend to join the site, let me know, and tell them to fill in things like interests, occupation...etc. because those things are what im watching for spammers.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby chook151 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:59 am

ok kp, but i dont really like RE4 because its more of an action-style shooting game, not a horror game, but have you heard of nemesis V2? it no joke, there really is one! :o :shock: :o
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:58 pm

i dont like RE4 either, since it's no longer the really creepy zombies of it's predeccesors. my point is, the graphics in RE4 are by far the best

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Return to General Games