Command & Conquer: Generals: Zero Hour

Video game reviews and discussion.

Command & Conquer: Generals: Zero Hour

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:02 am

has anyone played this game before? i can say one thing: wow...
really fun and addictive. i started playing it and couldn't stop. i became too addicted to it. right now, the only things keeping off of it are school and S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl. basically, in Generals, you control armies, build bases, and crush enemies. it's an RTS [Real Time Strategy], and it is FUN! i have recently defeated my first Hard army [quite an accomplishment for a guy who's been playing for a couple of weeks], taking on the US using China's Tank General [part of the Zero Hour expansion pack], and crushed it with an army of tanks so big and brutal that it would make just about anyone go pale with fear! :shock: ...
so...who else has played this game?
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:23 am

I have it but dont like it, its too unbalanced and there is no defence against super weapons. Wait a minute, I should really stop rateing RTS's after playing total annihalation all others are meaningless. (and you can get TA free :shock: )
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Return to General Games