JPOG For PC!!!!

Video game reviews and discussion.

Postby Iceking » Thu May 31, 2007 8:35 pm

well, erc doesn't have to be a skinner if she wants to. becoming a mod importer is always an alternate if you get tired of skinning.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Shadow » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:21 am

JPOG is the best gaame I have played since 2000!
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Iceking » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:08 pm

its the best dino game i've played. the dinos behave like real dinosaurs might have.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:20 pm

Eh. I've played better Sim games with dinos.

Zoo Tycoon 2 is coming out with a REAL (they had a previous expansion with 4 dinos -_-) dino expansion called "Extinct Animals" and I'm a Zoo Tycoon addict so I'm gettin it. Their dinos aren't as good as JPOG's, but I think its just as fun if not more fun.

I don't like JPOG as a REAL game because the people complain to much, they are hard to please, and they die from stupid ****. I think Zoo Tycoon is a much better Sim Game.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:51 pm

Nah, i don't think Zoo Tycoon 2 is as real as JPOG. I mean, you'll have zoo keepers just waltz on into animal enclosures and the animals won't even take notice. I mean, any big cat would kill the keeper, but it's a low age rating... so they don't notice...

And the way the crap doesn't disappear. It just stays there. I did try and make like a wild Africa, with just animals interacting, like site B on JPOG. But i ended up with just an island full of crap. If someone knows how to turn that feature off, please tell me :wink:
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:56 pm

I don't think you can turn off "Crap" lol
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:09 pm

unless you modify the game, that is.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Vastatosaurus Rex » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:46 pm

Tyrannosaurus Titanus wrote:Eh. I've played better Sim games with dinos.

Zoo Tycoon 2 is coming out with a REAL (they had a previous expansion with 4 dinos -_-) dino expansion called "Extinct Animals" and I'm a Zoo Tycoon addict so I'm gettin it. Their dinos aren't as good as JPOG's, but I think its just as fun if not more fun.

I don't like JPOG as a REAL game because the people complain to much, they are hard to please, and they die from stupid ****. I think Zoo Tycoon is a much better Sim Game.

Isn't that what real people do? :wink: Anyway,JPOG's producers spent more time working on the dinosaurs than the people.....
Vastatosaurus Rex
Worm
Worm

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:24 am

Hello all, I know some modders here are from JPOG MOD. Now I couldn't join there boards, and I don't know if this is the right section to post, put does anyone know how to fix the visitors complaining about prices? Cause I downloaded CEP 1.5 (possibly bug fix) and when I set the prices for the food so I don't lose money the visitors complain about the prices! This is annoying and I need the exact file and the exact line to fix it so they don't complain about the prices anymore. I've been searching this question for YEARS, so I REALLY need an answer. Ok, thanks!
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:04 am

well, the correct place to ask about it is e Mixed Mods section. as for how, i can't remember at the moment but im sure one of the members might know. if they don't, i'll look into it and get back to you later. for now, post the question in the Mixed Mods section...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:18 pm

The Kingpin wrote:well, the correct place to ask about it is e Mixed Mods section. as for how, i can't remember at the moment but im sure one of the members might know. if they don't, i'll look into it and get back to you later. for now, post the question in the Mixed Mods section...

Ok, thanks for telling me!
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:29 am

Looks like I could learn something from ERC sometime. :D

Anyway if I was to have a dino of my choice added to JPOG it would be Giganotosaurus. Something that's as bad as Spinosaurus and could even fight a Brach would be awesome.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Previous

Return to General Games