C&C

Video game reviews and discussion.

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Tue May 08, 2007 5:35 am

but KP help us find a descent mod for C&C generals then
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Tue May 08, 2007 11:42 am

ok. let's see...first of all, there's the Project Raptor mod [ i suggest you search "ModToaster" online. get ModToaster 2. it'll let you download the most well known mods for Generals], and Destructive Forces is also a good one. there's also the Shockwave mod, which is good, but not as good as Project Raptor and Destructive Forces. all of them can be accessed in one step using the ModToaster program. it's download program, download mod, and play. simple as that. no complicated file editing or anything.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:52 pm

Ok people who want to subscribe for the tournement please do this now so me and kingpin can prepare the tournement and well let you now if we're gonna use Mods,Custom maps,etc,...

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING:if you have any Question do this by pm to me or Kingpin Only by pm ok !

Subscribe now:
I'm in
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:30 pm

I am getting the game soon, so I may be able to join in soon.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:37 pm

if you can, get C&C: The First Decade. it has all the C&C games except Tiberium Wars, the latest game. and we're playing Generals: Zero Hour, so that's actually an upside for you. get a whole bunch of games instead of one. and then the game is so much more satisfying...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:01 am

uhm we where going to play plain old generals mate cause uhm i don't have zero hour and i don't see you sending it to me by mail :P
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:00 pm

well, you have Generals right? why not go shopping for Zero Hour? Zero Hour has all the good mods...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:41 pm

Maybe he has no money....?
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:59 pm

DETAILS DETAILS! :P

ok...IF it's impossible to get Zero Hour, we'll play the normal Generals, without mods...but it wont be anywhere near as enjoyable....

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:31 pm

well then i gues we aint gonna have fun :D:D
TT was right i'm broke ;)
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:11 pm

im sorry to say this, but the tournament has been cancelled. Damned EA shut down the online server for Generals so that they can get people to play Tiberium Wars, the latest C&C game...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:57 am

well that just sucks. EA shut down the black and white servers awhile ago aswell :x WILL THEY EVER LET ME PLAY ONLINE!!!!!!
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:11 am

they're ********, so i doubt it. oh, and idiots as well. at least 1000000 people in kuwait are teens, and the majority know, like and play Generals. the amount of bussiness they're losing is incredible and people aren't buying EA made games anymore because they're so put off by it.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:57 pm

I stoped buying EA games after I played battle for middle earth 2 and black and white 2.
I will only buy spore if it gets more than 90% in a trusted reveiw.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:35 pm

if i remember correctly, Spore is mostly Maxis and Microsoft's work [though i could be wrong]

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:29 am

The only EA games I enjoyed were Ty the tasmainian tiger...thats the only I actually liked..
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:09 pm

stay on topic lads
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Previous

Return to General Games