Zoo Tycoon 2

Video game reviews and discussion.

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:11 pm

http://zootycoon.com/Community/Zoo+News ... nounce.htm

great, great, now after a payed about $80 on all of the Zoo Tycoon 2 Expansions, they decide to make the ZT2 equivalent of Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection. And well you know it's probably going to have like 5 exclusive animals so I'll have to sell it all, next to everyone else with the same idea, at a much lower price and buy this. :x
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby C S » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:13 pm

haha, thats why I dint buy ZT2 yet, now I will
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Shadow » Sun May 10, 2009 3:24 pm

I just noticed about the Caffeine Craze and Sugar Shock Mode for guests!

Has anyone done this before?
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Re: Zoo Tycoon 2

Postby HorseGal » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:53 am

(I know I'm bumping an old topic but it is related to ZT2 and I found the news quite interesting!)

Has anyone ever checked out the new Radical Remake user expansion for ZT2? Apparently the design team is going to remake all the ZT2 animals and the terrain, plus I guess add new animals to it. I checked a bit of it out on the design team's website and the remakes of the animals look amazing! I'd have to say that they're more realistic looking than what BF originally did. Also, has anyone ever downloaded it? I've been trying but for some reason my antivirus program thinks that it's malware or something like that.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:05 am

Uh, this is a topic about the Zoo Tycoon game, not about real zoos. That comment was completely off topic.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Galaxia » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 am

I just checked the ZT2RR site to look for any news and apparently part 2 is out,at last!

The animals in part 2 include:African Elephant, American Beaver, Black Rhino, Chimpanzee, Eastern Moose, Greater Flamingo, Hippopotamus, Indian Peafowl, Red Kangaroo, Thomson's Gazelle

With any luck they'll remake the ZT2 expansion packs,now that would be good I'd love to see them redo Extinct Animals,which if you ask me was the smallest expansion pack and definitely needed some improvement
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:14 am

Yeah part 2 has been out for a while. They've expressed that they will be working on the expansion packs in order of release. Extinct animals included, seeing as its the last one it'll be a while. A LONG while.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Galaxia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 am

Yes,well I hadn't checked to see if part 2 was out for a while but I'm glad it is,speaking fo the expansion packs you're probably right,it'll be a long time till they'll release the RR version of Extinct Animals,shame really
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Previous

Return to General Games