Dead Rising

Video game reviews and discussion.

Dead Rising

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:07 pm

Has anyone played Dead Rising? I have. And so should everyone. It's a 5/5 hands down. I have not actually bought the game yet but I rented it about 10 times seriously.I would recomend it to anyone who hates zombies!
Last edited by TyrannoTitan on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:24 pm

please don't post off topic

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:18 pm

This forum is for game reviews not cheats.Respect my authority! *cracks Yuke in the legs with a club*

Postby jj10120 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:25 pm

yeah i have dead rising really good game, I know how to level up real easy when you get the disembowl go on overtime mode when you see a special forces disembowl them and its instant kill

Re: Dead Rising

Postby foxman666 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:21 pm

i have the first and second one and the first one was a very well made game it had fun game play , a few challenging missions and when you didn't want to stick to the story you could always bash in a few thousand zombie heads with a baseball bat and what i liked most about it was the fact there was more then one ending . The second one is much more fun by far , they improved on the already soild game play and added some fun features like the ability to combine stuff to make better weapons and they fixed the annoying " theres only one ******* bathroom to save in this whole ******* game " thing that pissed me and a few other people off .
" Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
to hold her when I'm not around,
when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again " - avenged sevenfold dear god

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:52 am

the mutated zombies are tough as hell. challenging, but sometimes to the extent of putting you off if you're short on time...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin

Postby LV-426 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Dead Rising was inspired by Dawn of the Dead because it takes place in a mall, and thats why I love it. I like to think I'm in the movie Dawn of the Dead while playing it
Get away from her you *****
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty
Were in the pipe five by five
They Mostly Come at Night Mostly

Aliens the most quotable movie Ever
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Return to General Games