Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Video game reviews and discussion.

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Postby mega raptor » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:27 pm

Essentially, this is an almost arcade-style, rail-gun revisit through much of the Resident Evil series (0, 1, 2 and 3, 4 isn't there since the outbreak wasn't caused by Umbrella) while adding in some new stuff as well.

From what I've heard, it would be worth buying, but the problem is, I lack a Wii, and it's nothing that validates buying the console itself, like BioShock and Mass Effect do for the 360.

Spoilers:

Most of the new stuff has to do with Albert Wesker and Umbrella's Siberian base. Wesker's levels tell what he was doing during 0 (on an assignment to reclaim Umbrella's Training Facility, though he was in fact betraying Umbrella) and 1, where his scenario has him resurrected and battling his way out of the about to explode mansion.

The Siberian levels, meanwhile, tell of Wesker's and Chris and Jill's seperate attacks on Umbrella's Siberian base, one of their last surviving stations. Chris and Jill are attempting to destroy Umbrella's new BOW, the TALOS, while Wesker is attempting to steal Umbrella's data.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Return to General Games