Spore

Video game reviews and discussion.

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:27 am

REJOICE! My Hydra will devour all who stand in it's path, MUHAHAHAHAHA!

@Doc 42: No this seems to have more blood than JPOG. That and what the people who rate it consider "sick humor" considering the fact that when they mate the whole music thing happens... yeah... My parents will probably not let me get it. So... no Hydra... *wimper*
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:19 am

bah...my Super Kraken will rip it's heads off one by one... :P . better still, i'll unleash the Inferno Race upon it. instant Fried Hydra :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:04 pm

Actually Hydra's can't be killed unless you first, chop off the head, then seal the wound with fire on all the heads. Inferno would be useful, but not so much the Kracken.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:09 pm

The Kraken an squeeze the life out of it in the places that dont regenerate. the torso. crush the lungs....and dont let go until it goes limp, and smash it's leg bones. problem solved... :P .

Inferno would just fry the whole thing. why bother ripping it's head off first if his fire breath burns at over 50000 degrees C? :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:28 pm

Ha.....the irony in this is that WW said that the largest size was that of an Elephant..... :lol: Sucks for you guys!

Also, the smallest can be the size of a Hamster..... :shock:
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:15 pm

oh boy...the things i could do with a carnivorous hamster pack...hmm....i call it the Pirannha effect. im sure you can guess why... :twisted:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:08 pm

Imagine half way through the game when you havnt yet reached space if you saw that the sun was dying! It would be a really cool experiance trying to escape the planet. Elephant ehh, well my gerbilosaurs's will be piloting tripods and invading planets so I dont have to worry about size limits. Houses will be made of cheese or lettuce. poor inferno race, getting mauled by hordes of gerbilosaurs.
I cant wait for designing vehicals and UFOs. Imagine picking up loads of different animals from different planets, then terraforming a planet, Finally populateing it with the animals you picked up createing a zoo planet. As for the expansions, thats good and bad, bad beacuse you have less content in the original. Good beacuse the new features will be fully developed and not just bolted on peices of junk.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:42 am

The Kingpin wrote:The Kraken an squeeze the life out of it in the places that dont regenerate. the torso. crush the lungs....and dont let go until it goes limp, and smash it's leg bones. problem solved... :P .

Inferno would just fry the whole thing. why bother ripping it's head off first if his fire breath burns at over 50000 degrees C? :P

Dude, obviously you don't know greek legend. Only if you rip the heads off and seal the wounds with fire will it die. Unrealalistic I know, but still. I like sticking to legend, so squeeze and fire away you have no chance of winning! MWAHAHAHAHA!
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:57 am

hmh...greek this, greek that, greek thisthatandtheother...and none of you know that the Greeks wouldn't even have had their language if it wasn't for us Arabs...Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta...all of them Greek Letters branching off Arabic ones...how little you know... :roll:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:48 pm

OH MY GOD, don't you see that we are not fricken arabs?!?

Stop preching the god damn country/religion/wmnhebnguhreg.

Soon it will be "Oh ya....well the Arabs started the world....and made dinosaurs.....and created the animal "chicken" "

I can't believe I'm saying this to my "boss"

Now, back to Spore.....

I REALLY need to figure out a race that looks good in a tank/space ship.........

I think a raptor or Trex in a tank would look kinda dumb....
TyrannoTitan

Postby mega raptor » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:30 pm

Well, I can't blame KP, the Arabs have contributed a lot to the modern world. The Middle East, after all, is the Cradle of Civilization.

Anyways, I think that my favorite part of the game, and the part I'll spend a lot of time in, is the Creature phase. The thought of being able to create virtually any creature one can think of excites me very much. That, and the thought of creating a galactic empire. Which is another reason that I want the game so much: the idea of exploring the galaxy and conquering every other race in it.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:40 pm

Do not turn this into a "were better than them" topic, ok KP the Arabs did alot, no need to brag about it all the time, the greeks had a great legends face it. Arabs great culture, and the Irish.... well we did something important, A we invented the submarine, so back off! [I would go on for ages about how great every country is but I dont have the time and BTW the ameiricans invented so much I wont bother say]

NOW TO SPORE
I think I will wait a long time before crawling onto land. matbe create a shark creture (with arms)
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:00 pm

Underwater phase may be cut.

I'll make raptors, T-rexs, Paras (for food), and try to have a dino-only planet.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:21 pm

lol. well, can't blame me for being proud, can you? :roll:
anyway, Ilaugh just thinking of the idea of creating a carnivorous hamster race. they'd be funny from start to finish. a swarm of little furry cute things collecting over another creature and leaving 5 minutes later with only bones to tell you what the thing was before. a small hamster chewing on a Sunflower seed at the wheel of a UFO... :lol: blowing the planet in front of it to smithereens in the process... :lol:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:00 am

Ya.....

I still have my ferret idea to carry out. Have cute, tiny creatures. Then slowly evolve them into half dragon-half ferret.

Or let the tiny ferrets pilot tanks that look like mechanical ferrets. Or let them kill stuff in a UFO. Whichever.
TyrannoTitan

Postby mega raptor » Sun May 13, 2007 9:37 pm

Bad news: Spore might not be out until at least '08. http://pc.ign.com/articles/786/786616p1.html
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby Dinonerd » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:12 am

Closest clone of the game you will ever find, i have version 4.1 and 3.0

http://www.cellularscalespore.com/index.html
RIP Steve

RIP Zyzz
Dinonerd
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby C S » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:54 pm

this sounds like a cool game. finally i will make elephants with there carnivorous jaws in the trunck!

i can wait till 08
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

This is just NOT fair...

Postby Dilophosaurus500 » Fri May 09, 2008 12:43 am

I've posted this thing on sucks or rules 2 times and it LOST against sbbb. I don't want any flames but i just think spore is more... fun. This ALL started with my friend felix(whom is not really a friend...) telling me that sbbb is better. I just cannot believe it. I know, I know.. Spore's not out yet, etc. etc... I'm just kinda tired of this. Overall, vote for spore or i'll eat you! J/K Yeah, i'm so glad i got that out... :) OH! and i LOVE ferrets! i used to have one until it died... :( Oh! and one last thing: Spore has been toned down to the point where there is NO blood!! Yay for no blood in videogames so now all of us can buy it unless I didn't see blood and there actually is blood! And yay to parental guidance!
Dilophosaurus500
Worm
Worm

Postby raptor titanus3 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:11 pm

Those who don't know yet, the creature creator will only work if you have more 2.0 of prossesor power. I have a new grafices card and it would work if I the prossesing power with it, but instead I have 1.8. So if a pop-up says its the grafics, it could accually be that your computer doesn't have enough prosseing power.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to General Games