Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure

Video game reviews and discussion.

Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Only for the gamecube, this is RARE. I mean like, barely anyone knows about it. It happened to be my first gamecube game, and here's a little about it. I'm suprised it's rated T.

So you choose some 8-10 years old boy or girl, then go to universal studios. You can earn points by shaking people's hands (yep, but you don't see the people that shake your hands often), throwing trash out, helping folks, watching a show, and playing attractions. The show you watch is waterworld, and you get 100 points for just seeing it.

With your points you can buy certain items. Now, you'll need to buy these items. The first attraction you go to is free, but after that the lines get long and you have to buy hats or E-passes to get in. E-passes can get you into any attraction once. Hats can give you unlimited access to the attraction of the hat. There are several attractions, including Jaws, JP, Backdraft, ET, and I think a few others. Each one is unique. The JP one, your in a car and dinosaurs come at you, and you have to shoot them with tranquilizer darts. Jaws, you have to throw dynamite at Jaws until he dies. The ET game you have to ride a bike somewere (It's so hard to lose this challenge you'll have to purposely fail if you want to see the you lose screen) and so on and so fourth. So you play a lot of attractions, then there's some show at the end, then the game ends. I think this is more of a B game. Probably Universal's last minute attempt to get money. I think it's actually kinda fun, but I find a way to enjoy anything, so don't trust me. Well, it's fun to shoot a rex that's right next to you. Well, even if you wanted to buy this game, you probably can't, since it's rarer than G:STE for PS2 or JP:warpath. So ya.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Return to General Games