Paraworld

Video game reviews and discussion.

Paraworld

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:34 pm

A beatutiful game.I truely adore this one.You take control of 1 out of 3 tribes and fight the other 2 on various battlefields.It is an RTS and it has one thing that makes it different from the rest.Dinosaurs.Each tribe has different machine,human,and dinosaur units.Each tribe also has a Titan,a huge,powerful unit that destroys everything in its path.The Dragon Clan,an Asian group of trappers and fighters (my favorite group),has the Seismosaurus Titan.The Duststriders,a group of savage people,has the Tyrannosaurus Titan (my favorite Titan).And the Norsemen,the closest people to our world,have the Triceratops Titan.It has an online capability.The single player campaign is a bit.....crapy.The story is great.The graphics in the cutscenes are not.The gameplay graphics are much better then the cut scene graphics.

My rating:
5/5

I do not give 5s out alot,these games
I have rated are my favorite games.
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:54 am

Okay didn't notice this topic. Yes excellent game that I haven't even played. It can't load when I get to the actuall gameplay. I am going to reinstall but before I do that, does it take hours to load on your computer?
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:41 am

i'm thinking about buying this.....when i get enough money
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:03 am

I bought it for ten dollars at best buy. :P
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Return to General Games