Big Rigs: Over the road racing

Video game reviews and discussion.

Big Rigs: Over the road racing

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:55 pm

One of the best games known to human kind.

The graphics seem real, like I'm actually driving a truck. The physics are completely amazing. The physics are breathtakingly realistic. You can drive right through anything and maintain your speed. The game has a perfect balance of challenge. You always win because the AI truck never crosses the finish line. The content is so much. 4 different trucks and 5 tracks. And it only crashes a small amount of about 10000-999999999 times. Overal, this game is amazing.

Not.

So, here is to the discuss one of the worst games of all time. Never played it, never will. Have fun.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Legendary Elite » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:44 am

Oh yes I have heard much about this game....I'm honestly suprised such a thing was able to make it into stores. The actual company who made the game I found out became bankrupt really quickly as most of their games were really bad and incomplete.

And in terms of sarcasm:

The best part of all is that at the end of the game you get these words "YOU'RE WINNER!"
Legendary Elite
Banned

Return to General Games