Spore creatures: what will you create?

Video game reviews and discussion.

Spore creatures: what will you create?

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:21 pm

exactly as the title says...

i think my first creature will be a red dragon [fire breathing, if i can help it], with nice big wings, and a black and red colour scheme, scaly [of course], red body with black tiger stripes, with a nice big spiky club on the end of it's tail. it'll have black spikes, 2 black horns on it's head, swerving backwards [basicly, it's a Dungeons & Dragons red dragon, with a few modifications], and a tall fire coloured fin going from it's snout to the end of it's tail, joining with the tail club. it's wings follow the same colour scheme. it'll be carnivorous [of course], but it'll be the diplomatic race in my little world, only fighting factions that either insult the alot, or attack them constantly. i'll have a load tanks [similar to the british Challenger 2 main battle tank]. i'll have a nice big airforce as well, and maybe a navy [if possible]. i'll make alliances when i can, and annihilate those who cross me :twisted: . soon enough [as in 60 years], i'll be the most politically powerful planet in the universe. :D

my second planned creature is the Velocigrasptor [velociraptor with a grasper on it's tail :P ]. it'll look like the JP 1 orange tiger striped raptors [the concept art for the male], with the claws and everything. the difference is that it's forelimbs will be 3 clawed hands, to actually carry something with, and it's tail will either have a grasper or a massive scythe like killer claw on the end of it. they'll be the aggresive creatures of my universe.

finally, the one and only Kraken :D
a gigantic octopus as big as i can make it, with blades on the end of it's 8 enormous tentacles. the plan is to make the body as big as possible, then make the legs as big as possible, effectively doubling it's usual size. i'll stretch them as far as they'll go, and make sure it can fight with it. it will be an aquatic predator, which may or may not reach the tribal stage, since i prefer to use the kraken as the terrorizer of the sea, rather than of the universe.

a secondary "punishment" creature [if possible in the game], meant to cause trouble to enemies while i get my main creatures ready for a fight. it'll be like one really fast porcupine, except it'll have 4 small angry looking eyes, a massive mouth, similar to a shark's, 4 sets of bladed arms, each set with a different type of blade, and 6 sets of legs. a ton of spikes on it's back, and alot of speed, if i can help it. it'll be a very light cream, with a pair of red horns on it's rather large head. it'll be a kind of cross between a porcupine[spiky back], centipede[length and legs], shark[massive mouth], and preying mantis [claw arms].

anyone else care to comment and say what they'll make?
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Peter the Reaper » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:38 am

I'm not sure about the abilities of the creature generator, but I believe I'll get started with some sort of dragon aswell.
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:25 am

well, check the Spore link in this forum, and look through the clips, when your free. if you look carefully, you'll be able to see some of the options. the reason i said raptor, was becausei've noticed everything we need for it, including Raptor feet [killer claws]. the snout's theer, the rest of the body is rather simple, and the normal, apparently useless hands on raptors [they don't seem to be able to carry things in their hands. they're more like weapons than tools, from what i've seen of the real thing] can be replaced with proper 3 fingered clawed graspers.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:58 pm

definantly the first thing i make will have large fangs and teeth :wink:

I'll either make some sort of dinosaur, dragon, or a large cat. It's gotta look really vicious. I don't really like making things that don't look realistic, like on the video. Alien-like things. I prefer things that already live (or in a dragons case) are a variation of something that did exist. (or maybe did exist, who knows? I can hope... :wink: )

Then i'll probably make a large snake, if it's possible. I played Resi 1 the other day, so you can't really blame me :P
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Peter the Reaper » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:37 pm

eternal_rocker_chick wrote:Then i'll probably make a large snake, if it's possible. I played Resi 1 the other day, so you can't really blame me :P

Meh... the Yawn was so-so. the Tyrant-002 or Hunter alpha... those are things to fear! The Neptune is also quite an intriguing boss, especially in REbirth.
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby One of Them » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:17 pm

I might make some kind of spikey mega land squid just because I can 8)
They're afraid of me, they should be - River Tam
One of Them
Worm
Worm

Location: Hiding under my bed sheets conspiring ways to take over the world

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:09 pm

it may end up being fed to the Kraken if your not careful... :P :lol:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:02 pm

we'll as soon as we all have it let us share our saved games with each other :P
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:06 pm

Good idea. Then we can see eachothers creatures and ry them out for ourselves
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:48 pm

and steal other people's creations :twisted:

oh, i am SERIOUSLY itching to get this game.......

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:55 pm

aren't we all :P
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:21 pm

I told you people! I am going to make cute tiny ferrets! Then,when all is well,I will slowly make them into half dragon half ferret! They will be the ultimate killing machine! And i'd also make a T-rex and some giant monster called the OMFGSPAMZILLA that I would send to destroy all planets.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:14 am

which my ANTI-SPAMWARE creature would rip limb from limb... :twisted:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Peter the Reaper » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:03 pm

The Kingpin wrote:which my ANTI-SPAMWARE creature would rip limb from limb... :twisted:

ANTI-SPAM SUXORZ! :P
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:36 pm

Uhhhhh.......AOL! HA that beats all!
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:34 am

Ya a new video came out for Spore. It shows that they improved some things. Mainly un-noticeable things. But one sentence made me post this.

We want you to be able to make cool things like a dragon or a 6 headed hydra.

KP, you may jump for joy now.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:47 pm

*jumps so high he goes into earth's orbit*....oh crap...NOW HOW DO I PLAY SPORE!?!?!? :lol:
*drops out of earth's orbit and lands on lady liberty's crown*.....o....kay.....now how am i supposed to get down? :P

oh....BTW, can you give me a link?

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:10 pm

TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:32 pm

Ya I know this topic is realy old but gotta post this.

Once my race is super intelligent im gona go to a dustbowl planet teraform it and then populate it with varyouis creations I made sort-a-like a jurassic park but a whole planet

Oh and when another race ticks me off ill pick the most vicous creture I can find and release hundreads of them onto the enemys home planet
MUHAHAHAHHA :twisted: :twisted:

Cant wait for the game
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:36 pm

good one....sounds similar to mine..:P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Next

Return to General Games